What's new

My son is not a terrorist: abu jindal's mother

I feel sympathy for all the good muslim women in India who have their sons and daughters taken away by the hindu dominated security forces. I am sure this must be another innocent victim. Indians want to pin the blame on mumbai attacks on innocent muslims. They enacted the whole drama for that sole purpose.

I feel sympathy for all the good muslim women in India who have their sons and daughters taken away by the hindu dominated security forces. I am sure this must be another innocent victim. Indians want to pin the blame on mumbai attacks on innocent muslims. They enacted the whole drama for that sole purpose.

He has already acknowledged his role in mumbai attacks ....
So you can play your victim card somewhere else .....

I feel sorry for all the muslim women in india who's sons and daughters are taken away by these hindu dominated security forces. I am sure this man is innocent - they want to pin the blame for mumbai attacks on muslims, which is why they did the whole drama. Then they can arrest and torture more muslims, as they have been doing all over india all along. It is so sad to hear the pain of this woman. We are all with you, indian muslim brothers and sisters.

He has already acknowledged his role in mumbai attacks ....
So you can play your victim card somewhere else .....

Your police and army can make anyone admit anything. They are famous for extracting false confessions. If he acknowledged it of his own will, his mother wouldn't deny it.

Remember the 17 heads . The violence you unleash comes back to you. These are evil people. They killed muslims also in mumbai. They only spared an arab couple. You are a pathetic soul.

Remember the 17 heads . The violence you unleash comes back to you. These are evil people. They killed muslims also in mumbai. They only spared an arab couple. You are a pathetic soul.

Yes of course they would kill muslims. They were trained agents of RAW and indian army. Famous for killing muslims, doing false flag attacks like this one, and then extracting confessions from muslim youth.

Yes of course they would kill muslims. They were trained agents of RAW and indian army. Famous for killing muslims, doing false flag attacks like this one, and then extracting confessions from muslim youth.

Do you have any proof ....

Utter bull. Muslims are no more innocent when it comes to stoking communalism. In most cases the muslim kids declared "guilty" by the judiciary are exactly that..."guilty".

My comments were never aimed at absolving criminals of their crimes. Criminals are criminals- only take care not to pass judgement before obtaining irrefutable and credible proof.

Your police and army can make anyone admit anything. They are famous for extracting false confessions. If he acknowledged it of his own will, his mother wouldn't deny it.

Then what was he doing with a pakistani passport in saudi arabia ??
Why did saudi extradited him to India ??

I am really surprised how these people can do something like this in their own country. It simply goes beyond the pale of all concepts of loyalty and patriotism.

in some post you said that you are planing to take up civil services and yet you compare people of different sort and put them under the same banner.
Tell me an instance where HINDU organizations like RSS, Shiv sena etc had organized a terrorist attack on a forign soil?

My friend, I am not a foreigner. My immediate and only concern is what happens at my home. Not someone else's.

All terrorism is anti-national. There are no two ways about it.

I have heard the world is multi dimensional. I guess you are on the other dimension where india is an evil country. I wish someday reality dawns on you. False flag yes for they tried hard to appear as indians with buying threads from india and hindi classes. But evil cannot be hidden. There is only one nationality for evil.

Then what was he doing with a pakistani passport in saudi arabia ??
Why did saudi extradited him to India ??

Answer to first question: Probably escaping Indian oppression or poverty by any means he could. Can't blame him for escaping poverty ridden hindu india and wanting to live in a rich muslim country. Millions of indians do that every year. And you can't blame him for pretending to be pakistani - he would be welcomed like a brother, instead of showing himself as the citizen of a country of idol worshippers.

Answer to second question: Because they believed your govt propoganda against him. Also, when they realised he was an indian citizen and not pakistani, they didnt want him anymore.

I am really surprised how these people can do something like this in their own country. It simply goes beyond the pale of all concepts of loyalty and patriotism.

Nothing surprising there.. It's brainwashing effect..

@Indians, stop responding to any nonsense. Some of his supporters from across the borders are in deep pain..

I have heard the world is multi dimensional. I guess you are on the other dimension where india is an evil country. I wish someday reality dawns on you. False flag yes for they tried hard to appear as indians with buying threads from india and hindi classes. But evil cannot be hidden. There is only one nationality for evil.

There are many nationalities for evil. But there is only one nationality for good - an islamic ummah, as envisioned by our prophet.

Answer to first question: Probably escaping Indian oppression or poverty by any means he could. Can't blame him for escaping poverty ridden hindu india and wanting to live in a rich muslim country. Millions of indians do that every year. And you can't blame him for pretending to be pakistani - he would be welcomed like a brother, instead of showing himself as the citizen of a country of idol worshippers.

Answer to second question: Because they believed your govt propoganda against him. Also, when they realised he was an indian citizen and not pakistani, they didnt want him anymore.

LOL. welcomed like brothers in Pakistan like stranded Biharis :woot::woot:

Yesterday, I read that boat containing Hazara Shias and Pashtun Turi Shias fleeing from persecution in Pakistan met with an accident near Australia's coast.:disagree:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom