What's new

My short visit to Punjab...

indian punjab is dominated by jatts and pakistani punjabis are mainly gujjars, janjuas and other non jatts. indian punjabis are sort of more prouder and punjabi culture center around us. our bhangra is mainstream and better. we are better farmers. we produce better crops and more yeild per acre. we are taller and bigger and braver.

No in Pakistan it is Rajputs and other tribes. The thing about Jatts I dont understand is they worked the fields for the Rajputs and Nawabs. So why do they act like they are the ****?

How many Gujjars are there in pakistan ?

Any Idea ? Do they dominate any Areas of pakistan ?

I have heard Shoib Akhtar is Gujjar too! True ?

Culture not so much anymore. Indian Punjab is way more Hinduized now.

on contrary..Pakistani punjab is more islamized..but this debate has no ends..problem is Punjab was always bounded by culture and not religion..and thats where IMO Pakistani punjabis today mis the funda when they try to see it through thr prism of religion.

on contrary..Pakistani punjab is more islamized..but this debate has no ends..problem is Punjab was always bounded by culture and not religion..and thats where IMO Pakistani punjabis today mis the funda when they try to see it through thr prism of religion.

Negative. Your population is now hinduized.

Yes Punjab was a conglomeration, but only your older population realizes that now. Your babas have great respect for Muslims, Muslim poets, and Muslim writers.

The new generation is now what jatt+gutts said.

Into the pung pung pung tunak tunak stuff and bollywood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks God....... I am back to Karachi... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Once you've gotten a taste of a cosmopolis like Khi, every other place in Pak becomes boring. Only other Pakistani city I can tolerate is Isloo, that just has a great feel to it.

Negative. Your population is now hinduized.

Yes Punjab was a conglomeration, but only your older population realizes that now. Your babas have great respect for Muslims, Muslim poets, and Muslim writers.

The new generation is now what jatt+gutts said.

Into the pung pung pung tunak tunak stuff and bollywood.

I cant convince you..I dont need to.period. the songs that you quoted doesnt describe Indian Paunjab..I don know why you even posted it or made reference of those songs..is it because that was sung by a Punjabi ?? well, fo me that is enough to guess how much you actually know about Indian Paunjab.

As far as muslim poets are concerned....its just that you know half the story..cause reality is they are still respected and held very high as no one here in punjab actually takes them to be indifferent..for us they are still part of the same culture..religion just doesnt come to mind (thats where Pakistani punjabis like you miss the point..as you are more of a muslim now that Paunjabis. Actually its your part where religion is taking over the culture.

I cant convince you..I dont need to.period. the songs that you quoted doesnt describe Indian Paunjab..I don know why you even posted it or made reference of those songs..is it because that was sung by a Punjabi ?? well, fo me that is enough to guess how much you actually know about Indian Paunjab.

As far as muslim poets are concerned....its just that you know half the story..cause reality is they are still respected and held very high as no one here in punjab actually takes them to be indifferent..for us they are still part of the same culture..religion just doesnt come to mind (thats where Pakistani punjabis like you miss the point..as you are more of a muslim now that Paunjabis. Actually its your part where religion is taking over the culture.

Again that is false. We consider ourselves Muslim, but to we are the true inheritors of Punjab. The sons of the soil.

This is what Punjab is all about.

Not getting drunk and making an idiot of yourself while trying to dance as Jatt+gutts is trying to portray.

Being Punjabi is when you get that feeling after squeezing the soil between your fingers.

Again that is false. We consider ourselves Muslim, but to we are the true inheritors of Punjab. The sons of the soil.

This is what Punjab is all about.

Not getting drunk and making an idiot of yourself while trying to dance as Jatt+gutts is trying to portray.

Being Punjabi is when you get that feeling after squeezing the soil between your fingers.

Lol. Now you are making a fool of yourself dude. Just because we drink in this part of punjab doesnt mean we are not son of the soil. Lol..drinking and dancing has always been a part of our culture (ok we can drop the drinking part :D )But again..who are you ??? a troll who claims to be a punjabi but doesnt even know much about Punjab..next time please prefix Pakistani in front of punjabi when you say you are punjabi..cause that will give a wrong impression...and you know what I am not even asking you to google indian punjab and see..cause telling you would be just a waste of time..since you are just too egoistic to learn..and when you will actually realise that our culture is so strong as its always been that will give you a shock...thus please keep dreaming that Pakistan punjab is only true punjab an keep watching youtube videos that will help you convince yourself the same.

Lol. Now you are making a fool of yourself dude. Just because we drink in this part of punjab doesnt mean we are not son of the soil. Lol..drinking and dancing has always been a part of our culture (ok we can drop the drinking part :D )But again..who are you ??? a troll who claims to be a punjabi but doesnt even know much about Punjab..next time please prefix Pakistani in front of punjabi when you say you are punjabi..cause that will give a wrong impression...and you know what I am not even asking you to google indian punjab and see..cause telling you would be just a waste of time..since you are just too egoistic to learn..and when you will actually realise that our culture is so strong as its always been that will give you a shock...thus please keep dreaming that Pakistan punjab is only true punjab an keep watching youtube videos that will help you convince yourself the same.

I have watched your Punjabi films as well. Can't say I have visited though.

Your logic is weird because by that logic indian punjab is more sikhized

if there is nothing wrong with sikhization then whats wrong with islamization?

No there is nothing wrong with it. Its my opinionjust like one of the members had about Indian punjab.

BTW sikhism is more apt for Indian punjb than hinsuism.please recheck all my posts...and the quotes in response they wre written.thanks

Ignore the Indian Poppa Singhs. We in Pakistan know who is real Sardar and who is not.

Back
Top Bottom