What's new

My short visit to Punjab...

so are you saying to be raw, you cant use arabic words ?? then the argument presented by Cb4 falls flats where he says languages get influenced by other languages. Look..Indian punjabis and Pakistani punjabis (punjab as whole) has always used the arabic words in their language....as far as getting influenced and keeping the rawness of language retained is concerned..I am saying Indian punjabis's language is still Raw compared to their Pakistani counterparts as Pakistan punjabi language is now more influenced by Urdu than Indian punjabi is influenced by hindi. hope am clear now.

Your Punjab has zero Saraiki speakers which gives you less of the 'rawness' as well.

Your Punjab has zero Saraiki speakers which gives you less of the 'rawness' as well.

Lol..dude..and you call yourself a punjabi. :lol:

Not to offend you but I am beginning to feel tired of your kiddish points. Saraiki has nothing to do with rawness of Punjabi language...its a different kanguage altogether, which has been majorly spoken in western side of Punjab for ever..even when punjab was not partitioned. It was a language that co-existed, in fact it is a seperate language altogether...mainly a regional languae of that side of the people.

You should have read the all my posts and the posts in response they were said..anyways...in short..yes every labguage gets influenced by others and thus a language is made...but every language has their own essence, which is the basic of a language and we are talking about that here. If its about influence then my point was very clear your punjabi is more influenced by the urdu/arabic language than ours. And yes you have many dialects, which is a major reason why the punjabi language has so much lost its essence in Pakistan..I am not saying all..but certainly much more than India. I dont know if you have listened to Indian punjabi speaking punjabi...their tone would tell you all.

so are you saying to be raw, you cant use arabic words ?? then the argument presented by Cb4 falls flats where he says languages get influenced by other languages. Look..Indian punjabis and Pakistani punjabis (punjab as whole) has always used the arabic words in their language....as far as getting influenced and keeping the rawness of language retained is concerned..I am saying Indian punjabis's language is still Raw compared to their Pakistani counterparts as Pakistan punjabi language is now more influenced by Urdu than Indian punjabi is influenced by hindi. hope am clear now.

Do not forget Urdu is the national language of Pakistan therefore it is spoken and understood by almost every individual. Why do you see that as a problem, that i don't understand. Have you been to Pakistan or have met Pakistani Punjabis to support your argument when it comes to being raw or not ? Lets put it this way. As i have said, our Punjab's population is many times more than yours and we own 60-70% of the known region hence it makes it look easy to get pointed for something which is not entirely true. Again i will say the fact that we have many dialects and it depends which one you think it more influenced by urdu. Its better not to generalize because only then you will start to distort the facts.

Lol..dude..and you call yourself a punjabi. :lol:

Not to offend you but I am beginning to feel tired of your kiddish points. Saraiki has nothing to do with rawness of Punjabi language...its a different kanguage altogether, which has been majorly spoken in western side of Punjab for ever..even when punjab was not partitioned. It was a language that co-existed, in fact it is a seperate language altogether...mainly a regional languae of that side of the people.

Yeap. Bulleh shah's poetry was in saraiki which your babas love. Saraiki is completely different language?

See this why I say we are real punjabis.

@RazPaK, I saw some Pakistani Punjabi movie on youtube, all of the men were wearing some very funny artificial wig with reddish hair. Why so. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
RazPak is Arain,people who claim arabic ancestry.

In which world did a semitic cocktail match up to Noble Aryan stock.

And their jatts are also useless as when you convert you hardly get any aukaat.

RazPak is Arain,people who claim arabic ancestry.

In which world did a semitic cocktail match up to Noble Aryan stock.

And their jatts are also useless as when you convert you hardly get any aukaat.

Yeah **** you.

We have Jatts in my village that could rearrange your face.

Feeling mighty comfortable on the internet, are we?

they can rearrange my face,the opinion still stands.

People can see the truth as much as you bark,

There are Punjabis the original people of Punjab the Hindus,Sikhs,Jatts & Rajputs,

Then there are Pathans,

The people of nowhere,Arain & Malika Awan have no taluq with Punjab,however rearranged my face is.

first of all rajputs are from rajasthan not punjabis.there are some rajputs in our side of punjabs but they are not same level as jatts. all kings of punjab were jatts. jatts are landlords kings and the one who got power. rajputs are big in bihar up and rajasthan and pakistan. gujjars are classified as schedule casts here and they live whole life rearing cattles. janjuas are classified as other backward class.

All of them are feudals having same feudal mentality of enslaving others.

Back
Top Bottom