What's new

My Pakistan World Cup 2011. What you Think

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
First things first i think you cannot choose alllout team on youngsters than you lack the experience and you cannot choose allout team on experienced players than you lack fielding i think 110 percent chance for pakistan to win the WC 2011 as this is happening in asia and these all conditions to similar to pakistan we have two good youngster no need to bring anymore in batting

Azhar Ali i think he is a fture we just need to fine tune him and MY and YK only can do it

Umer akmal best batman of limited overs game score runs like formula one and hell for any spinner in the world when ever he run down the track the bowl is only going to stands

no need to do anything with batting any more just bring MY and YK so they willl help youngster MY lack fielding but a batsman who score and plays like him even aussies like to have him

we have seen what our tried and tested players are never going to improve no need ferhat misbah amin and others

MY team for World Cup 2011

Salman Butt
Imran Nazir
Younis Khan
Mohammad Yousuf
Shahid Afridi
Umer Akmal
Kamran Akmal
Abdul Razzaque
Saeed Ajmal
Mohammad Aameer
Mohammad Asif

Shoaib Akhtar
Zulqarnain Haider
Nasir Jamshed
Azhar Ali
Umer Gul

please please yaar i know they will come back before super 8.hahahahahhahah

imran bhai who are coming before super 8 i do not understand what you are saying sir with most due respect

mY PAKISTAN 11 for wOrLd cUp 2011..

1. Salman Butt
2. Khalid Latif
3. Azhar Ali
4. Mohammad Yousaf
5. Umer Akmal
6. Shahid Afridi
7. Kamran Akmal
8. Muhammad Amir
9. Saeed Ajmal
10. Shoaib Aktar
11. Mohammd Asif

Reserves:
1. Shaoib Malik
2. Zulqarnain Haider
3. Umer Gul or Sohail Tanvir or Wahab Riaz (Based on domestic performance)
4. Nasir Jamshed
5. Raza Hassan

imran bhai who are coming before super 8 i do not understand what you are saying sir with most due respect

yaar teams banany ya select kerny se kya ho ga? they are dead horses.remember last WC our coch die :cry: for waht? because he cant belive it we lost from irland:frown:. sorry to say make total new team i have no fath in these:rolleyes:

imran bhai i disagree with you we have a new team almost 7 players will play their first world cup sir and we have seen newcomers what they are just crap if u play new players u will losss every match and wont qialify for super 8s even

last world cup we dont have any luck for winning a world cup you team must have luck favours them example see south africa they play all front matches well but in crack matches they failll becoz of luck how many times it happened and next example 2009 T 20 cup pak won 1992 cup pak won when things were not going our way and luck started favouring us but with luck you need playesr who can perfom and in last wc no asif no razzaque opener are not good inzi was getting old not good bowling attack we deservr to loose

Super Falcon,

Your team is bowling light, specificaly fast bowling. Mohammed Amir is the only reasonable fast bowler, Razzak and Asif will get hammered around because they are only medium pace and it seems you have forgoten that the WC is in India, check the pitches they have there for ODIs. Asif even though excellent in tests is not the same in limited over cricket. He was not the 1st choice in 20 20 and even in ODI he can be left out for Umer Gul. In form Gul is an excellent death overs bowler no doubt and we will need a bowler who can stop runs at the end because i have seen many games recently in India where fast bowlers were getting hit out of the park as if they were spinners ( SA vs Ind odis) Asif bowls length and will be easily picked by batsmen and he doesnot have enough pace for short bowls.

Azad team for World Cup 2011

Mohammad Yousuf (Opener)
Umar Akmal (Opener)
Azhar Ali
Salman Butt
Azeem Ghuman (U20) 48.5 Average
Hamad Azam (Not Out King at U19 Inzimam Qualities)
Afridi
Younis Khan *wk
Saeed Ajmal
Mohammad Aameer
Mohammad Asif

Subs

Sub Bowlers
Umer Gul (1 game - then rest policy), backup Asif / Ameer
Shoaib Aktar (1 game - then 2 game rest policy), backup Asif/Ameer
Muhammad Irfan (7 feet bowler) , third option - suprise package vs Australian

Wahab riaz

Sub Wicket Keepers
Zulqarnain Haider/ Kamran Akmal backup wicket keepers

Sub Batsmen
Imran Nazir (opener)
Yasir Hami (opener)

Shoaib Malik (1-down or 6th) good fielder

I know I am trying to justify playing Younis Khan , as wicket keeper if Kamran Akmal plays neither as batsman nor a wicket keeper and Haider is injured, tactically it will be psychalogical advantage to have Younis Khan still available at 6/7 in case U20 stars tumble

Ideally when boom boom goes boom out , it would be nice to still have Younis Khan to calm things down with tail - to see us thru (Ajmal and Aameer can Bat)

It would be psychalogical boost to know , 1 good batsmen is still there in tail someone who can play 10 overs calmly

Younis Khan would be the "CLOSER" to bring the team home in tense games , and he can plan all types of cricketing shots

If needed he could play - 1 down - but I would like to see him as closing innings , in tough situations

Last edited:
well sir i have put shoaib akhter and yes i forgotten the bowler irfan tallest bowler in depth our ajmal can bowl well with gull which i have put in subs

azad pakistan apna tu team ka kabada hi kardiya sir ji up side down yaar make some sense MY cannot be opener yaar

Salman Butt
Kamran Akmal
Younis Khan
Mohammed Yousuf
Shoaib Malik
Umar Akmal
Shahid Afridi
Mohammed Aamer
Umar Gul
Shoaib Akhtar
Saeed Ajmal

webby looks like you think positive and i fully agree with you you cannot win without experience or youngsters you need atleast 2 youngster's azhar ali is one good prospect for future and bring one fast bowler youngster and bring YK and MY to bring experience our spin is world's best pair afridi and ajmal they will trouble the opponents andfast bowlers like aameer and asif and gulll will keep hitting the wickets up front what we need is good solid middle order with experience so bring younis khan in odi against england

team_pakistan_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom