What's new

My PAK-FA analysis

Proof? The proof is all over your low quality street junk talk posts what a retard you are.

you're getting too boring fir me man - I guess you did not read the livefist blog- 'Now go on- I have better things to attend to!
:coffee:
:bunny:

you're getting too boring fir me man - I guess you did not read the livefist blog- 'Now go on- I have better things to attend to!
:coffee:
:bunny:
I bet you do not have anything better to attend then trolling around. I seriously dont give a F about people like you, i dont even want to know about your real life.

lollllllllll!!!! bas bas,,, stop fighting guys,, just stop replying to each other, leave it growler and forget it Mahakaya

Growler

Your facts re LCA Tejas are wrong..

Defense Secrtary TODAY confirmed wat we all know as common knowledge

1. LCA will achieve IOC by Dec 2010 IE THIS YEAR

2. mk1 LCA will number only 40 planes (24 single seaters & 16 twin seater)

3. FOC will be achieved by 2012.

4. MK2 tejas will arive in 2014 WITH EJ200 engine most likely and a indian MMR AESA radar or failing that the israeli AESA ELTA520...

5. Current Tejas is being tested for live firing using the Israeli elta 320 radar amd very importantly the Israeli dash5 HMSD SYSTEM.

IAF at no stage has ordered 80 planes of MK1 growler

IAF is going to mk2 with the new EJ200 euro fighter TVC control engine. & aesa radar as standard.

AS for SU30MKI upgrade

15 different people on this thread and this forum have told you about the smartskin upgrade and AESA IBRIS radars with hyperlinks.

I myself in the 3 months have started 4 seperate threads re the MKI upgrade.

YET YOU PERSIST TO INFORM WE ARE ALL FOOLS.. and have no knowledge.

"GROWLER YOUR LIES OR DENILES are not going to change the facts"

reality is india is slowly but surely turning into a monster economic and military power..

lollllllllll!!!! bas bas,,, stop fighting guys,, just stop replying to each other, leave it growler and forget it Mahakaya

Aite buddy if you say so!! :cheers:

But yeah I guess everyone knows how self deluded this guy is goes on talkin BS :blah::blah::blah::blah:

What is the price tag of PAK-FA and will it be cheaper the F-22
Speculated at $80 to 100 million each, that means even cheaper than the F35, which is around $130 million each. F22 is way more expensive and that's why the production will stop soon.

This was an interesting thread, but now....i'm not so sure. Just for fun, this is how the Pak Fa would look if it was painted and has a radar reflective canopy.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2e5od4z.jpg

Lets keep this thread possitive.
Hello ptldM3, do you have any infos about the size of the internal weapon bays and why they made 2 seperated infront of each other?
I mean if there would be only a large, single bay (even if it has still 2 sets of doors), one could use larger weapons in it right?
For example, many sources say these weapon bays will hold R77 A2A missiels, with a length of nearly 4m, but A2G weapons like Kh 31, or the Kh59 stand off weapon are longer and won't fit, even for the Kh 35 it would be very tight.
So why this limitation, or are they larger as it seems?

Speculated at $80 to 100 million each, that means even cheaper than the F35, which is around $130 million each. F22 is way more expensive and that's why the production will stop soon.

10 billion spent on RnD,

50 Billion spent between Russia and India acquiring the 250 fighters each.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom