What's new

My mother passed away today, the last of my family.

@Paul2
How are you doing man. Hope you are all fine.
Held funeral on 12th. As expected, none of even distant relatives were found around, or were able to attend. A descendant of grandfather's first wife's sister lives in Australia, she really wanted to come (after finding out about our branch of a family after decades trying to find relatives herself,) but Australia is locked down now.

Now, looking for lawyers, and trying to sort the mounting paperwork. Laws in UK on sale of shares are absurd. I hope I will at least be able to sell the house in Canada with less troubles, but wait... I will have to sort out things with the lessor first... So much things to do.

I am also thinking what to do with my life from now on. If I cash this all out, there will be nothing holding me anywhere. I can probably even take a year off work without digging much into the savings, but I think that's better be saved for later in life when if I get a family.

Prior to parents death, I was afraid to venture too far out off the beaten paths, knowing that I will have to return to care for them soon. Now, the outlook changes. I really don't know what to do next in life, and where.

Opening a factory in China is completely out of the question today. The overall industry trends are all heading down, and god knows what Xi will throw next. And, obviously, all of my money simply wouldn't be enough even for a tiniest factory in around Guangdong today even if I had 10 times more.

It leaves very few options for me to go with hopes of opening a factory. It's South Asia most likely, or Malaysia, or Indonesia if I somehow get hold on a bit more money. So, we may meet there.

Last edited:
My condolences brother.

Sad indeed.

My younger brother died few months ago. I miss him every day, every night with tearful eyes.
People take care of your love ones. once they gone, they are gone, left are life time sadness and regrets.

Nothing is gone forever and Inshallah we all will soon meet those again that we have lost. This is our iman and the ultimate truth.

May your parents rest in peace and you have the strength to bear this loss. May you and your family reunite in heaven.

Held funeral on 12th. As expected, none of even distant relatives were found around, or were able to attend. A descendant of grandfather's first wife's sister lives in Australia, she really wanted to come (after finding out about our branch of a family after decades trying to find relatives herself,) but Australia is locked down now.

Now, looking for lawyers, and trying to sort the mounting paperwork. Laws in UK on sale of shares are absurd. I hope I will at least be able to sell the house in Canada with less troubles, but wait... I will have to sort out things with the lessor first... So much things to do.

I am also thinking what to do with my life from now on. If I cash this all out, there will be nothing holding me anywhere. I can probably even take a year off work without digging much into the savings, but I think that's better be saved for later in life when if I get a family.

Prior to parents death, I was afraid to venture too far out off the beaten paths, knowing that I will have to return to care for them soon. Now, the outlook changes. I really don't know what to do next in life, and where.

Opening a factory in China is completely out of the question today. The overall industry trends are all heading down, and god knows what Xi will throw next. And, obviously, all of my money simply wouldn't be enough even for a tiniest factory in around Guangdong today even if I had 10 times more.

It leaves very few options for me to go with hopes of opening a factory. It's South Asia most likely, or Malaysia, or Indonesia if I somehow get hold on a bit more money. So, we may meet there.
It is extremely sad that you have to bear this burden alone. Be strong as now this is the reality. I always argue with my wife at least having two kids bcz then they can share their memories about us, when we are gone. IDK why she says we shd have at least 4, which I don't support. I pray for you making your own family with lots of happiness and that you can meet your parents in heavens. I am also glad that you found your distant cousin.

If the sale is getting late, don't worry and be patient. Don't do anything hastily. Just gather yourself and spend time finding a good lawyer. The people may exploit your vulnerability. There are predatory lawyers and house agencies everywhere.

Just be strong and try to do as many good deeds as possible. It will help your parents.

Good luck with your future plans. I hope you have enough experience to build your own factory. I suggest otherwise get enough experience, then starts your own business.

Lastly, again my sincere condolence for you man. Even if lose your parents at 50 years of age, it will still be a loss. My father eyes are filled with water when he remembers her mother. He is 75. Presence of elders is a blessing and no amount of wealth or fortune can replace it.

I'm being left alone at 30.

Covid complications coinciding with cancer treatment left her no chances.

My father died in 2017, at 56. Rigorous of doing business, and running the company took their toll. The last grandparent in 2019.

The closest people to me helped me to trace my relatives. We found that except for a grandfather on my mother's side, nobody ever had siblings, and their descendants have since immigrated to places most unfathomable, including South Asia, some even reached South America.

Parents always took pride in moving to the West as if it was an achievement of a lifetime.

It's terrible to imagine that only persons invited to funeral now are completely unrelated.

O People, Take care of your families.
Sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm being left alone at 30.

Covid complications coinciding with cancer treatment left her no chances.

My father died in 2017, at 56. Rigorous of doing business, and running the company took their toll. The last grandparent in 2019.

The closest people to me helped me to trace my relatives. We found that except for a grandfather on my mother's side, nobody ever had siblings, and their descendants have since immigrated to places most unfathomable, including South Asia, some even reached South America.

Parents always took pride in moving to the West as if it was an achievement of a lifetime.

It's terrible to imagine that only persons invited to funeral now are completely unrelated.

O People, Take care of your families.
My condolences. I can't imagine the pain you are in. I sincerely hope for the best of futures for you.

my dad is having heart operation to day. my advice is have lots of children.

So guys my dad passed away a few days ago, The heart, only one side was working n pumping. Worse part i did not get chnace to talk to him before operation or after operation, he was sedated because the doctors said they dont want him awake in shock to find out his heart had failed and he is on the machine for oxygen. Doctors sounded suspicious i find them cold blooded fake ppl who pretend to care. I thank Allah we buried our dad very quickly within 7 to 8 hours.
I have been busy and will be busy for a while so not much posting on pdf.

Last edited:
condolences, having lost both my folks all i can say is that only time can heal you, try to be strong but don't be afraid to cry your heart out, if you think that by being a man and holding up you are doing any good than you are wrong... find a quiet corner in the house and weep your heart out, worked for me (true story)

@Paul2 How you doing now bro ?
So guys my dad passed away a few days ago, The heart, only one side was working n pumping. Worse part i did not get chnace to talk to him before operation or after operation, he was sedated because the doctors said they dont want him awake in shock to find out his heart had failed and he is on the machine for oxygen. Doctors sounded suspicious i find them cold blooded fake ppl who pretend to care. I thank Allah we buried our dad very quickly within 7 to 8 hours.
Allah Maghfirat kare aur Jannat mein aala maqam de, Ameen
condolences, having lost both my folks all i can say is that only time can heal you, try to be strong but don't be afraid to cry your heart out, if you think that by being a man and holding up you are doing any good than you are wrong... find a quiet corner in the house and weep your heart out, worked for me (true story)
The house is quiet now, Every space is a corner. He’s left alone

My condolences bhai.

To him we belong until him we shall return

After losing a mother we also lose our mothers duaa

Command of Allah said to Our Prophet Mosses O Mosses now walk carefully on the earth you do not have your mothers prayers to protect you anymore

Very sorry to hear for your lose no one can ever replace our parents , may her soul rest in peace sorry again.

Back
Top Bottom