What's new

My last month on PDF! (Skyline)

Skyline

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Hi friends,

I want to let you know that I'm going to give up PDF permanently after this month. There is no special reason, just felt bored. When I was joining to PDF I never thought I'll spend more than 2 years on this forum. Life on PDF is fun, hilarious though sometimes it was bit annoying with strange members, lazy etc. Anyway thanks for all members for their kindness and friendship they have showed towards me.

My favorite members on PDF,
Chinese-Dragon (China),
Harpoon (India)
Astronaut (Pakistan) (Im not sure I spelled it correctly)
UKBengali (Bangladesh)
Ashok_Deva (India) inactive?
Saradiel (Sri Lanka)

Thanks,
Skyline.

Hi friends,

I want to let you know that I'm going to give up PDF permanently after this month. There is no special reason, just felt bored. When I was joining to PDF I never thought I'll spend more than 2 years on this forum. Life on PDF is fun, hilarious though sometimes it was bit annoying with strange members, lazy etc. Anyway thanks for all members for their kindness and friendship they have showed towards me.

Chinese-Dragon (China),
Harpoon (India)
UKBengali (Bangladesh)
Saradiel (Sri Lanka)

Thanks,
Skyline.

@Aeronaut :D

Have fun bro. Feel free to come back if you wish to. You will be missed :cheers:

Hi friends,

Chinese-Dragon (China),
Harpoon (India)
UKBengali (Bangladesh)
Saradiel (Sri Lanka)

Thanks,
Skyline.

I know you will be back after long vacation. Have a nice vacation:enjoy:

Hi friends,

Chinese-Dragon (China),
Harpoon (India)
UKBengali (Bangladesh)
Saradiel (Sri Lanka)

Thanks,
Skyline.

Good luck and all the best......

You will be coming back to PDF for sure.....

Oh.. I will miss someone with great insights on Sri Lankan issues. Sad to here you go. But best of luck.

@Skyline sad to know you leave the forum. gud luck for youe future. Between as u are a Lankan and has an interest on Lankan issues would like to keep contact. Are you in elakiri? i am there

@Skyline sad to know you leave the forum. gud luck for youe future. Between as u are a Lankan and has an interest on Lankan issues would like to keep contact. Are you in elakiri? i am there

yep, I'm on Elakiri more than 5 years now. cannot share my ID on there...... ;)

Back
Top Bottom