What's new

My five step plan to defeat Corona virus in Pakistan

SecularNationalist

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1) Speed up production of indigenous testing kits and ventilators.
2)Start testing people from home to home ASAP.
3) Separate the infected from the community.
4)Increase treatment measures and equipments.
5)Keep sanitizing the whole country ,roads,public places etc
You think that plan is feasible for a country like pakistan??

If people can stay indoor for 14 days everyone, the spread of this virus will go down drastically. Then slowly start testing of selected patient to find a treatment as its going to be very difficult to find vaccine in few months.

How about first closing down places of worship like mosques?

Not entirely feasible it seems to me, developed countries are having trouble with testing enough people and not enough ventilators and ICU units. It’s easy to say we should do more testing and prepare more, but how? We have hardly any industrial base, so unlike other countries, we’re not planning on mass producing ventilators. I have seen what we call ICU in Pakistan, it’s a normal ward bed in any hospital in Europe, no ICU at all. And testing requires resources that we don’t have.

Most effective and least costly thing we can do better is educate people. Keep your distance, keep your hands clean, isolate people who are presenting symptoms, understand how these things spread. There is too much ignorance, even among educated classes.

Sorry to say,

But not at all, even slightly.

Government is always a step back when it comes to taking right decisions at the right time. Past is past, The debate is futile now, Government should have established quarantine zones at overnight emergency basis for people coming from Iran, But lets not indulge in this further. I was pointing out the fact that government is lazy.

So, Current lockdown, economy on halt, no businesses or jobs being active except for foodstuff.
Hypermarts are still operating, This is the most dangerous aspect of this lockdown, Hypermarts get thousands of customers everyday, Many would be carriers or affectees of CoVid-19.

Secondly, since people are still out of homes in this lockdown, The 15 days lockdown is to some extent meaningless, instead they must utilize these same 15 days for curfew and see the results. Why waste time with the lockdown first when eventually it will lead to an extension and curfew will be implemented.
Once again “Laziness”, These 15 days should have been curfew so that after 15 days, requirement of extension would have deemed unnecessary...

We are gonna have about 1 lakh testing kits by 5 April

Sorry to say,

But not at all, even slightly.

Government is always a step back when it comes to taking right decisions at the right time. Past is past, The debate is futile now, Government should have established quarantine zones at overnight emergency basis for people coming from Iran, But lets not indulge in this further. I was pointing out the fact that government is lazy.

So, Current lockdown, economy on halt, no businesses or jobs being active except for foodstuff.
Hypermarts are still operating, This is the most dangerous aspect of this lockdown, Hypermarts get thousands of customers everyday, Many would be carriers or affectees of CoVid-19.

Secondly, since people are still out of homes in this lockdown, The 15 days lockdown is to some extent meaningless, instead they must utilize these same 15 days for curfew and see the results. Why waste time with the lockdown first when eventually it will lead to an extension and curfew will be implemented.
Once again “Laziness”, These 15 days should have been curfew so that after 15 days, requirement of extension would have deemed unnecessary...
Bhai ghareeb logo ka masla hai. Har kisi ke paas itne dino ka rashan nahi hota

What is your problem?
Aversion to ignorance.

Everytime u try to bring Religion into everything
If I see madness you can dress it as religion if you want but I am going to call it 'madness'.

*COVID-19 is highly infections. Here I am in UK with lockdown. I can't mingle with other people. I can even go out unless for food, medicine. And you want mosques yto remain open where massive number of people gather together in confined spaces. Are you mad? You might as well as spray the infection with helicopters in cities. It's mad people like you have kept Pakistan a third world country even 70 years after independence living on foreign loans and foreign products.

If I see madness you can dress it as religion if you want but I am going to call it 'madness'.

*COVID-19 is highly infections. Here I am in UK with lockdown. I can't mingle with other people. I can even go out unless for food, medicine. And you want mosques yto remain open where massive number of people gather together in confined spaces. Are you mad? You might as well as spray the infection with helicopters in cities. It's mad people like you have kept Pakistan a third world country even 70 years after independence living on foreign loans and foreign products.
Mosques are not being attended. People are praying inside homes in Karachi. Even jummah was not offered in congregation. Except maybe 0.001% mosque, every mosque was closed for Jummaj prayer

You should be awarded with noble prize for having such bright brain and high I.Q since most of us can't think like you.

Thanks for helping us and humanity.

A simple mask will go a long way, as long as one wears the mask he is less likely to spread the virus to others in his proximity, everyone should wear mask( & gloves if possible) not just to protect themselves but to protect others .
IDK ,why the fk ithe gov of India don't see that the best way to contain the virus is simply allocating free mask everywhere,in countries like India or Pakistan ,testing alone can't contain the virus,there is just not enough resources for that in south asia.
Countries like India,BD,PAK need to utilize more simpler methods ,like making the use of mask as mandatory to go outside house; the hands of the civilians be sprayed with hand sanitizers if they were to be allowed entering a shopping centre, grocery stores ,buses or any area where there are chances of any type of physical contact.The gov can make a policy making it mandatory for personnel in charge to make sure civilians get their hands sprayed with a hand sanitizer before being allowed to enter places mentioned above.

Back
Top Bottom