What's new

My First Order with Daraz.pk: Pakistan Incredibly Affordable?!

Buying electronics from daraz is better than from local bazaar and sometimes abroad.
But you should remember to buy it from a reputable seller with good ranking
I bought a phone from daraz for around Rs30k which has 128 Gb of memory the same phone was bought by a friend for Rs40k abroad with 64 Gb of memory and now he also had to pay tax on it....

Nowadays if you want to buy a brand new phone you should buy locally either from shops or from daraz as it is wayyyy cheaper .
Which is a good thing as it is providing incentive for phone manufacturers to assemble phones locally and documenting smartphone/featurephone market..
There is already a pakistani company e-tachi which is making good and solid feature phones..

To Daraz deliver abroad? That needs to be the next step i think. Help Pakistani products get sold online.

Nowadays if you want to buy a brand new phone you should buy locally either from shops or from daraz as it is wayyyy cheaper .
Which is a good thing as it is providing incentive for phone manufacturers to assemble phones locally and documenting smartphone/featurephone market..
There is already a pakistani company e-tachi which is making good and solid feature phones..

Good points.
Though I have only made one order with Daraz so far (other than cell phone Top Ups), I think at least for overseas Pakistanis I got a bang for my bucks. And that too for not even leaving the house: Home delivery.

To Daraz deliver abroad? That needs to be the next step i think. Help Pakistani products get sold online.
Daraz does have a 'Global Collection' page but with very limited options.

https://www.daraz.pk/wow/i/pk/campa...ebra-5029921-2824053.OTHER_5949101364_4369402

Now, if they could only include some canned meat dishes like Qorma... I have been craving them more than I crave good mangoes. We have not much success here cooking Desi foods: Wife's 'Seekh Kababs' look like 'Shami Kababs' and taste like Pakoras. Haha!

So I placed my first online order with Daraz.pk yesterday. Just a test run. Some fruits. The order was made yesterday, using my American credit card, and delivery already made in Karachi today. The total in Pakistani Rupees was Rs. 572, after free delivery/discounts. In case of USD, my card is showing $3.57. I know in terms of American dollars, this is very affordable. But is it too much for most Pakistanis? Daraz claims that its online prices can often beat the grocery stores' prices?

BTW, Khubani (Apricots) are very expensive in America.

View attachment 570765
The products available on Daraz.pk is incredibly affordable but this is good for local product. But if you want to try Amazon imported produces online line in Pakistan then you should buy Amazon from Amazon through shoppingdesk.pk. I have a good experience with Amazon Products in Pakistan. Best of luck!!

The products available on Daraz.pk is incredibly affordable but this is good for local product. But if you want to try Amazon imported produces online line in Pakistan then you should buy Amazon from Amazon through shoppingdesk.pk. I have a good experience with Amazon Products in Pakistan. Best of luck!!

Does shoppingdesk.pk sell actual amazon stuff?

Back
Top Bottom