What's new

My favourite british standup comedians

I can see where you are coming from...but relate to Mr bean? That's quite a leap there don't you think? I mean when was the last time you say an elderly Asian gentlemen in London walking around with two chopsticks in his nose?
it is true, he is more popular as Mr Bean worldover than any other character. His character transcends boundary of culture (and language)/

I can see where you are coming from...but relate to Mr bean? That's quite a leap there don't you think? I mean when was the last time you say an elderly Asian gentlemen in London walking around with two chopsticks in his nose?

Come on you know what I am talking about?

I personally prefer the older British comedy sitcoms, especially the ones like Dad's army and mind your language. I don't know but I find most modern comedy dull and obscene.
I guess it's a generational thing.:D Although I do enjoy watching Fawlty Towers.

This was the only 1 I liked out of his comedies...Sadly he made it boring by repeating ti too often...

Rhod Gilbert:

He has done many other great works but he is more famous for Mr Bean. I guess people who can't understand English well can relate to Mr Bean more thus Mr Bean character is more famous throughout the world.

I disagree. Blackadder :coffee:

You also got to see him have great chemistry and comical timing with the likes of Stephen fry and Hugh Laurie

hate swadesi comedy ... except raju srivastav and kapil sharma

ok.. next
3. Micky Flanagan
cockney accent could be a problem but watch till the end it has some good lines.. :)
@cloud_9 is this the one?
Not him.His accent is pretty normal.......

He is a chubby guy...

Back
Top Bottom