What's new

My father shot dead 12 rebels before he got killed, Lt Col Mahipal Singh’s

i can under stand your feelings but owr soldiers were killed when they were protecting others any way he was a brave soldier and his valour will live on as for civil war ...kahair jane do

:what: :what: why dont you read using your head instead of using your foot.

my comment was about the civil war in Sudan NOT about killing of Indian soldier

baat samajh nahi aaye jana bibi ...i mean i dint get it how can i write using my foot while writting on the forum :blink:

please elobrate ji :woot:

When superpowers try their best to keep poor countries forever poor then it happens.

Do you have any damn idea about the problems in Sudan and africa as such ? It isnt't because some super duper power is trying to finger them.. NO. PERIOD !

The problems are there all across africa in most countries because when european countries were leaving, they let a handful of their puppets to draw the country borders. The decision had nothing to do with ground realities and what local people wanted or struggled for. Thats why almost 60% african countries are rife with civil wars.

In short, these issues are continuing from the european colonization era !

Lastly, grow some grey cells for a change. Not everything which happens in the world is due to "some super powers meddling in internal affairs "

Do you have any damn idea about the problems in Sudan and africa as such ? It isnt't because some super duper power is trying to finger them.. NO. PERIOD !

The problems are there all across africa in most countries because when european countries were leaving, they let a handful of their puppets to draw the country borders. The decision had nothing to do with ground realities and what local people wanted or struggled for. Thats why almost 60% african countries are rife with civil wars.

In short, these issues are continuing from the european colonization era !

Lastly, grow some grey cells for a change. Not everything which happens in the world is due to "some super powers meddling in internal affairs "

Keep your grey cells to yourself i very well know about the civil conflict and its origin and its reasons.

the end result is that the condominium government/s represented the big outside powers who created South-North conflict in Sudan and lately even Evangelicals and Jews in US pushed for US intervention

My respect to you sir,

M_Id_291992_FP.jpg

Rest in Peace !!

Keep your grey cells to yourself i very well know about the civil conflict and its origin and its reasons.

the end result is that the condominium government/s represented the big outside powers who created South-North conflict in Sudan and lately even Evangelicals and Jews in US pushed for US intervention

The difference is appreciating the origin of the problem rather than harping like a broken record. The issues were created by the european colonial powers and its their doing..

As far as evangelicals and jews coming in, who doesn't want to rake in the moolah when people are fighting ? If not the US govt., many US senators with stakes in petroleum corporations would try to finger the sudanese over ? I am sure TTP would have also thought sudan as a hunting ground for their forces ;)

Rest in peace Mr Singh and condolences to the family..I am sure your son will come out a fine soldier as you were

People out here are not interested in what happens in Sudan. Our man died thats all..

The difference is appreciating the origin of the problem rather than harping like a broken record. The issues were created by the european colonial powers and its their doing..

As far as evangelicals and jews coming in, who doesn't want to rake in the moolah when people are fighting ? If not the US govt., many US senators with stakes in petroleum corporations would try to finger the sudanese over ? I am sure TTP would have also thought sudan as a hunting ground for their forces ;)

The origin of the problem is the same superpowers.

the instigaters the same powers with additon of their religious hardliner jumping in.

if you cant see that then seems your own record is broken fix it

Back
Top Bottom