What's new

My Dream to become a Commission Officer

Muzammil, every person is born for a specific role to play in their lives. As we do not have any means to find out the exact role in our life, so we have to have Tawwakkul on our ALLAH ALIMIGHTY as to what HE plans for us and work hard in the role that has been chosen for us by HIM.

For example, I always wanted to be an Architect but eventually became a Naval Aviator. ALLAH has been kind.

There are so many of us who do not join the Armed Forces and still work for Pakistan in other capacities.

You seem to be an intelligent person, so I would advise you to stay focused on your vision to serve for Pakistan in any capacity you get.

Keep working hard in your academics and become a Aerospace Engineer or Nuclear Physicist/scientist and join the defenders of Pakistan in a role where you will be able to serve them better. NUST has some great UG/Masters programs which you can consider.

Also physical fitness is important for a person in whichever field he is, keep yourself physically fit also.
JazakAllah khair, I hope your kind words help other youngsters as well.

@Rashid Mahmood This son of ours could do with some mentoring.

Thank You.

He can become a great human being and a professional and hence serve humanity and his country. Military is not the only way. In fact we need more professionals...
My father is a retired PAF officer. I applied for the same after finishing my high school without letting my father know.. I had medical condition so I got rejected..funny enough my father knew about it but he did not interfere as expected, nor he let me know until I started my BSAE. This is the unflinching commitment to merit Pak armed forces have, of which we are very proud. Even ex-Chief Sir Sohail Amman's son failed ISSB and got rejected and it is pretty common.

BTW I didn't give up on my dreams and pursued & finished the BS aerospace, came to Pakistan & worked as a consultant for some projects, felt really satisfied and today the products I helped design, as part of a team, are being used by 100's of engineers and scientists working in Pak. MIC...saving millions of dollars...

Last edited:
He can become a great human being and a professional and hence serve humanity and his country. Military is not the only way. In fact we need more professionals...
My father is a retired PAF. I applied for the same after finishing my high school with letting my father know.. I had medical condition so I got rejected..funny enough my father knew about it but he did not interfere as expected, nor he let me know until I started my BSAE. This is the unflinching commitment to merit Pak armed forces have, of which we very proud. Even ex-Chief Sir Sohail Amman's son failed ISSB and got rejected and it is pretty common.

BTW I didn't give up on my dreams and pursued & finished the BS aerospace, came to Pakistan & worked as a consultant for some projects, felt really satisfied and today the products I helped design, as part of a team, are being used by 100's of engineers and scientists working in Pak. MIC...saving millions of dollars...
You are such an inspiration, to the thousands of ISSB failures, here is a cookie for you :enjoy:

final-one-chocolate-chip-cookie+srgb..jpg

You are such an inspiration, to the thousands of ISSB failures, here is a cookie for you :enjoy:

final-one-chocolate-chip-cookie+srgb..jpg
ٰI didn't fail in ISSB.. only medical issues.. which BTW got resolved but now I'm happy with what I have today.

ٰI didn't fail in ISSB.. only medical issues.. which BTW got resolved but now I'm happy with what I have today.
Can i have your social media so i can personally talk to you about the questions i have in my mind at this time. It's okay if u don't want to.
Cheers

Can i have your social media so i can personally talk to you about the questions i have in my mind at this time. It's okay if u don't want to.
Cheers
I'm not the best person to get advise about the recruitment process in any of the services since the process keeps changing and since I tried 12-13 years ago but still no problem .. I will provide you my email and if I can be of any help to my younger brother, I'll be happy

I'm not the best person to get advise about the recruitment process in any of the services since the process keeps changing and since I tried 12-13 years ago but still no problem .. I will provide you my email and if I can be of any help to my younger brother, I'll be happy

Actually i wanted help for the field you're working in.
I might be interested in that so i wanted to get some questions answered in my head before planning anything else.

Muzammil,

I started my F.Sc. with a weight of 86 kg. I lost the bulk of my weight between November and April. I'm currently at 65. It was simply a matter of motivation for me.
As regards gynaecomastia, I have a friend who was referred during initial selection to the CMH on the suspicion that he suffered from it. It turned out that he was simply overweight. So lose that extra bit of weight. Just get to it, and I promise it's within reach. You just have to start once.
As regards knee knocking, that may go away with weight loss too. Otherwise, go to a radiologist in the CMH. He shall get an X ray for you and tell you whether or not you're knock kneed.

Baaki, I shall commend you a great deal on your academic achievements. Buck up. Bloody good job done. Academics hold a great deal of importance in the armed forces, my friend. Just remember never to give up. Best of luck on your goal, old chap. Godspeed.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom