My crime is to stand against injustice; Maryam Nawaz written reply to NAB

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel

Nope, her crime are...

1. Accumulating wealth with NO money trail.
2. Hiding assets ( Publicly saying "No properties in Pakistan let alone in UK" & then Panama Leaks exposed her )
3. Threatening the state & judiciary of Pakistan.
3. Refusing to answer questions asked by NAB.

Statement of the dynasty who were ruler Pakistan or Punjab most of the time since last 35 years ... What an irony ...

Even if we agree that there is some injustice then for nurturing the culture of injustice her father and his aides should be hanged till death ...

I wonder if Maryam Nawaz could go to England and be allowed to do all that she is doing in Paksitan? From her standpoint, England may be a just country - so in England, can she run a campaign against the military of England, or a media cells on the tax payer's money from 10 Downing Street and present fake documents in the courts signed on the wrong dates and printed in Calibri Font before it was released?

This lady is a pile of lies and ill intentions at heart. Sorry to say but she deserves no 11th chance. I hope Paksitan has learned the lesson that when you let criminals go free, you transform them into Nawaz and Maryam Nawaz.

Nope, her crime are...

1. Accumulating wealth with NO money trail.
2. Hiding assets ( Publicly saying "No properties in Pakistan let alone in UK" & then Panama Leaks exposed her )
3. Threatening the state & judiciary of Pakistan.
3. Refusing to answer questions asked by NAB.
And yet she has not been punished.. it is not even token punishment..she should get death penalty in each of her crimes.

And yet she has not been punished.. it is not even token punishment..she should get death penalty in each of her crimes.

How about recover looted wealth from her & set her free? Much better option if I say so myself.

How about recover looted wealth from her & set her free? Much better option if I say so myself.
Maryam Nawaz is already on bail from a sentence of 7 years in jail in Avenfield Reference

Recover wealth and still hang.. much much better options. Traitors and economic terrorist should never be allowed to go scot free.
There are no strict laws in Pakistan against money laundering and corruption. Not a single political leader has been sentenced on corruption in Pakistan except Nawaz Sharif

Recover wealth and still hang.. much much better options. Traitors and economic terrorist should never be allowed to go scot free.

No need to get one's hand filthy with that dirty blood.

It's her father who should be hanged till death for selling Pakistan & its interests to enemies of Pakistan.

There are no strict laws in Pakistan against money laundering and corruption. Not a single political leader has been sentenced on corruption in Pakistan except Nawaz Sharif

Be Patient. Party has just started. You will NOT be able to believe what your eyes will see. :agree:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom