What's new

My “conspiracy” theory and what China should do about it

CIA agents are mostly minimum wage contractors. It can easily hire around 5000-10000 people per major language group and probably triple that in English (with major targets being Chinese, Arabic and Russian) whose sole job is to use the internet to influence public opinion. Maybe 120,000 people employed by the CIA in "Strategic Communications".
So sayeth the man who has never served in the military, still in school probably under daddy's money, never held a real job, and probably never traveled anywhere outside his female scarce Chinese village.

So sayeth the man who has never served in the military, still in school probably under daddy's money, never held a real job, and probably never traveled anywhere outside his female scarce Chinese village.
It seems that u dont knw Chinese have High IQ while rest of the world has ultra low IQ :rofl:

It seems that u dont knw Chinese have High IQ while rest of the world has ultra low IQ :rofl:

Please do not drag the whole world down with Indians, not every other countries have IQ rating of 81, anyway whether rating of 81 should be debatable, it will depend on which country you are comparing with, last time i check India is not dead last on the list though.:lol:

Please do not drag the whole world down with Indians, not every other countries have IQ rating of 81, anyway whether rating of 81 should be debatable, it will depend on which country you are comparing with, last time i check India is not dead last on the list though.:lol:

"Soopah doopah" high IQ doesn't seem to translate into good posts here. Your posts and this thread is a fine example. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom