What's new

My “conspiracy” theory and what China should do about it

Speeder 2

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
My “conspiracy” theory and what China should do about it?

OK, we all know Libya is at verge of a civil war.

We know that democratic unrests from Egypt and Tunisia have been for a while.

My question is why? Particularly why Libya?

Russia openly accused Google yesterday for stirring up democratic unrest in Egypt, where the whole chain reaction started. Ruskies made a good point which I agree – why all of a sudden Egypt, though?

Egypt might be a poor country, but it is THE leader of the Arab world. The significance is that once Cairo is under fire, the whole Arab world would then tremble.

It is then no surprise that nearby Tunisia immediately followed. And Libya is right next door.

While Tunisia is probably as poor as Egypt, Libya is a total different society.

Libya has been THE richest country in Africa as far as my memory could go. Average Libyan are better educated than their counterparts in the region. Libya was even a richer country than South Korea and likes such as Portugal at 70’s , 80’s and early 90’s.

Libya is famed for 1 thing only: OIL! It is Top 10 world’s oil producer.

Now clever ones should click here : OIL! It rings any bell?

So here is my “conspiracy” theory:

Forced by sky high debt , unemployment, falling poll numbers near the 2012 election, with Afgan control rapidly failing, Obama establishment together with Neocons in the US, have been very eager logically to look for a new “front” - a new WAR and “free lunch”, namely oil. This makes Libya a top lucrative choice.

Libya is filled with oil yet with outdated soviet style defence industry. Thus CIA operatives in the region, in combination with “Democracy Trio” - Google, Twitter and Facebook (extra hints: anyone has ever thought about that why ALL global social network sites are located in the US? And why all of them are founded and owned by Jews? What a coincidence?! ) ignited the unrest in Egypt. They know full well that Tunisia and most importantly Libya would be soon to follow.

Then some anonymous mercenaries troopers, hired and/ or possbiely infiltrated by CIA operatives, could be bought to start attacking some civilians… then logically all foreigners would be scared trying to evacuate… the country in chaos…no western media inland… preferablely some US citizens would go “missing” in the next few days … --- ALL very “natural” during evacuation chaos --- his would create a perfect environment for CIA operatives and a perfect excuse for the following US invasion, or US –led NATO invasion. – Obama just announced yesterday that the “US is considering a whole host of actions” - another hint of imminent US invasion.

Once the colour of Libya is changed, US oil firms would own Libya’s oil after their “democratic” Libyan frontman “elected” as Libya’s new president, and possiblely a US military base at the South of the country… --- the same familiar tricks allover again.

Why South? It could then create a real threat to Sub-Sahara Chinese oil and mining interests in the nearby countries…Sudan springs to my mind…

I am almost convinced that this sudden “outbreak” of democracy movements in this highly sensible region was not an accidence, but a deliberate and coordinated economical and geopolitical attempt by the desperate Obama regime.

If the reality proves that I am right days or weeks later, then what move/s China should consider, NOW, to counter the US aggression against China’s national interests in Africa? Comments?

Egypt was expected actually. History of secular military rule and rebellions, an industry going nowhere, high inflation, low technology, high population growth and no oil money to buy the population off like Saudi Arabia.

The real point is not just Libya but Sudan. Sudan got cut in half by the Wall Street regime, with the new South Sudan being the poorest country in the world.

A question to be answered is, why were Egyption, Chinese and Korean companies robbed? If they were truly democracy protestors, why are they becoming criminals and bandits? More importantly, why is the robberies not reported in Western media? CIA has the story.

Oh Come on...

Except Libya all other countries's dictators sat in US lap.. why would US try to reduce its influence now that all the new leaders are going to be influenced by Iran.....

Oh Come on...

Except Libya all other countries's dictators sat in US lap.. why would US try to reduce its influence now that all the new leaders are going to be influenced by Iran.....

That's why we said, Egypt and Tunisia were just sacrificial lambs (no oil) for the big prizes: Sudan and Libya. The richer Arab nations can easily crack down on uprisings with their US sponsored air forces and oil money to pay the people off.

That's why we said, Egypt and Tunisia were just sacrificial lambs (no oil) for the big prizes: Sudan and Libya. The richer Arab nations can easily crack down on uprisings with their US sponsored air forces and oil money to pay the people off.

Regarding Sudan,
There was a civil war going on and UN came in to conduct elections,with CHINA's permission.....

and regarding Libya, it was already working with BP to export oil, why would US come to picture ?
And none of the rich Arabs used air force, rather have started paying their civilians.

It is only Gaddafi who is firing at his people.
He is asking to bomb civilians that is why their pilots are defecting..

He has called mercenaries from Sudan and Chad..
Who does such things to their own people.....

regarding FB, Twitter and Google, they all are were started in US because they have great labs for innovation.

Chinese infrastrcture companies have been operating in Libya since mid 80's on a hugh scale without having any problems.

The key here is that Kadafi, unlike the rest of African tin pot dictators and what western media usually paint him to be, is quite liberal in govening actually. He is more a Hugo Chavez alike. That's why the general living standard of Libyan people is streets ahead of their neighbours.

And general Libyan people are not Islamist radicals, but quite pro-West. This's been for a while. Libya has a hugh trade and contacts with Europeans countries such as Italia, Hungary, Bulgaria, France, etc. at local level. I know this because a friend of mine, a Italian guy who does biz with Libya, told me so.

Why Chinese contruction workers were attacked in their living compound by "armed robbers"?

Was that because the "armed robbers" were interested in robbing some Chinese cooking woks, fast food noodles, some Chinese CDs/DVDs, or some China-made plastic sleepers and pocket changes? I doubt that every Chinese there sleeps with a thick pack of cash under his pilliow.

And why 1000s Chinese had to be forced OUT of their living quarters after the "robbery"? ( keep in mind: Libyan Locals are generally not radicals and Chinese have been there fore decades. )

It just doesn't make sense to me , at all !

Therefore, IMO, "the robbers" of that compound was not aiming at robbing, but more importantly to drive Chinese out. That would be their principle objective, because there's nothing more than that would create worldwide healines and domestic chaos and fears, which would naturally lead to nationwide evacuations.

I am sure some roberry exist in Egypt and Tunisia, but why we never heard about those in Jew Media, but only in Libya?

It's because the former two don't have OIL and strategically not important for the US.

It doesn't surprise me a bit if these "robbers" were pre-paid in USD by their Virginia Langley masters ...

Chinese infrastrcture companies have been operating in Libya since mid 80's on a hugh scale without having any problems.

The key here is that Kadafi, unlike the rest of African tin pot dictators and what western media usually paint him to be, is quite liberal in govening actually. He is more a Hugo Chavez alike. That's why the general living standard of Libyan people is streets ahead of their neighbours.

And general Libyan people are not Islamist radicals, but quite pro-West. This's been for a while. Libya has a hugh trade and contacts with Europeans countries such as Italia, Hungary, Bulgaria, France, etc. at local level. I know this because a friend of mine, a Italian guy who does biz with Libya, told me so.

Why Chinese contruction workers were attacked in their living compound by "armed robbers"?

Was that because the "armed robbers" were interested in robbing some Chinese cooking woks, fast food noodles, some Chinese CDs/DVDs, or some China-made plastic sleepers and pocket changes? I doubt that every Chinese there sleeps with a thick pack of cash under his pilliow.

And why 1000s Chinese had to be forced OUT of their living quarters after the "robbery"? ( keep in mind: Libyan Locals are generally not radicals and Chinese have been there fore decades. )

It just doesn't make sense to me , at all !

Therefore, IMO, "the robbers" of that compound was not aiming at robbing, but more importantly to drive Chinese out. That would be their principle objective, because there's nothing more than that would create worldwide healines and domestic chaos and fears, which would naturally lead to nationwide evacuations.

I am sure some roberry exist in Egypt and Tunisia, but why we never heard about those in Jew Media, but only in Libya?

It's because the former two don't have OIL and strategically not important for the US.

It doesn't surprise me a bit if these "robbers" were pre-paid in USD by their Virginia Langley masters ...

their have been incidents in Egypt as well , Few western reporters were abused, one foreign female reporter was even sexually abused and it was widely reported in New York Times and Sydney morning herald.

Thing is the robbers might not have been protesters.They might be some looters who took advantage of the chaos.

As you might know , Ben Ghaji has fallen to anti gaddafi faction ,even police has returned to their baracks. so i can guess there might be chaos in street

Too bad that Chinese workers got hurt..but as you know that rowdy elements dont care about Libya -China relations...and since Chinese workers might not have protection there they might have become easy targets..

I agree with the poster. Actually, the evil axis of US + zionists and Hindus is not satisfied with only bringing down Pakistan, they want more. Actually most of the energy supplies of china come from Arab. Chaos in Arab wont be in Chinas interest. Think about this, the evil axis wants to target chinas economy:tdown:

Russia openly accused Google yesterday for stirring up democratic unrest in Egypt, where the whole chain reaction started. Ruskies made a good point which I agree – why all of a sudden Egypt, though?

Egypt might be a poor country, but it is THE leader of the Arab world. The significance is that once Cairo is under fire, the whole Arab world would then tremble.

It is then no surprise that nearby Tunisia immediately followed. And Libya is right next door.

Libya has been THE richest country in Africa as far as my memory could go. Average Libyan are better educated than their counterparts in the region. Libya was even a richer country than South Korea and likes such as Portugal at 70’s , 80’s and early 90’s.

Forced by sky high debt , unemployment, falling poll numbers near the 2012 election, with Afgan control rapidly failing, Obama establishment together with Neocons in the US, have been very eager logically to look for a new “front” - a new WAR and “free lunch”, namely oil. This makes Libya a top lucrative choice.

Libya is filled with oil yet with outdated soviet style defence industry. Thus CIA operatives in the region, in combination with “Democracy Trio” - Google, Twitter and Facebook (extra hints: anyone has ever thought about that why ALL global social network sites are located in the US? And why all of them are founded and owned by Jews? What a coincidence?! ) ignited the unrest in Egypt. They know full well that Tunisia and most importantly Libya would be soon to follow.

Then some anonymous mercenaries troopers, hired and/ or possbiely infiltrated by CIA operatives, could be bought to start attacking some civilians… then logically all foreigners would be scared trying to evacuate… the country in chaos…no western media inland… preferablely some US citizens would go “missing” in the next few days … --- ALL very “natural” during evacuation chaos --- his would create a perfect environment for CIA operatives and a perfect excuse for the following US invasion, or US –led NATO invasion. – Obama just announced yesterday that the “US is considering a whole host of actions” - another hint of imminent US invasion.

Once the colour of Libya is changed, US oil firms would own Libya’s oil after their “democratic” Libyan frontman “elected” as Libya’s new president, and possiblely a US military base at the South of the country… --- the same familiar tricks allover again.

Why South? It could then create a real threat to Sub-Sahara Chinese oil interests in the nearby countries…Sudan springs to my mind…

I am almost convinced that this sudden “outbreak” of democracy movements in this highly sensible region was not an accidence, but a deliberate and coordinated economical and geopolitical attempt by the desperate Obama regime.

If the reality proves that I am right days or weeks later, then what move/s China should consider, NOW, to counter the US aggression against China’s national interests in Africa? Comments?

Bull crap.

Also the reason for Google/Twitter/Facebook etc. are the democrasy that USA have they let their people to think and imagine and do what they want and also the facilities, infrascature they have.

Most of the time most of the people mess it up and they reach no where.

But some people attains the peak they deserve and we know them as Google/Twitter/Facebook/Microsoft etc. etc.

So you can be jealous of Google/Twitter/Facebook but should not belittle the achievements of those young men who have founded them with their sweat and blood.

Why South? It could then create a real threat to Sub-Sahara Chinese oil interests in the nearby countries…Sudan springs to my mind…

I am not sure why China should be against Jews?

If I am not wrong , China has great relationship with Israel , even some chinese work in Israel.

I read about it in some article . that Chinese are involved in infra project there...

Wealthy people don't usually go to a civil war.

Average income of Libya is relatively quite high, it has been such for decades due to their massive oil $$$ ans social welfare benefits.

Libya people are quire wealthy in general.

e.g. there have been a high section of middle class there since 80's. Most family there has at least a car in even 1980's !

Many Libyan youth have been educated in the UK and the US all these years and Libya is a much more prosperious country unlike Egypt and Tunisia....

So that robbery of chinese workers "inccident" was very strage in light of all these.

On the contrary, poor countries, however, are much easiler to go for a civil war, as mass are more desperate and have nothing to loss.

This begs a logical question:

why the heck Tunisia and Egypt are OK, desperate unemployed mass there are Cool, yet MUCH wealthy Libyans want to go to a Civil War????????

Isn't that f&cking weird ???

It's like starving North Koreans are cool peaceful folks meanwhile Japanese desperately want to go for a civil war to kill eath other at any chance they could find.

I see Langley definitely did their planning well.

CIA (backed by the evil axis) waged a covert war against the USSR's interest in Afganistan and it destroyed The USSR. Now theyre trying to copy the same formula to chinas interest in the Arab world. Since they cannot harm china, they must harm chinas interest. China will try its best to protect its interests and will loose economically.:tdown:

Wealthy people don't usually go to a civil war.

Average income of Libya is relatively quite high, it has been such for decades due to their massive oil $$$ ans social welfare benefits.

Libya people are quire wealthy in general.

e.g. there have been a high section of middle class there since 80's. Most family there has at least a car in even 1980's !

Many Libyan youth have been educated in the UK and the US all these years and Libya is a much more prosperious country unlike Egypt and Tunisia....

So that robbery of chinese workers "inccident" was very strage in light of all these.

On the contrary, poor countries, however, are much easiler to go for a civil war, as mass are more desperate and have nothing to loss.

This begs a logical question:

why the heck Tunisia and Egypt are OK, desperate unemployed mass there are Cool, yet MUCH wealthy Libyans want to go to a Civil War????????

Isn't that f&cking weird ???

It's like starving North Koreans are cool peaceful folks meanwhile Japanese desperately want to go for a civil war to kill eath other at any chance they could find.

I see Langley definitely did their planning well.

Libya has a very tribal existence.

Gaddafi has supported his tribe while some other feel rejected.
There are reports that the generals who defected against the government belonged to
Other clans, like the large Warfalla tribe, have complained that they have been shut out of the top ranks

and sometimes money is not the only factor for peace.

They are moved by disenchantment against Gaddafi.

They want change.. that is it..
Libya is not like china where you have party rule
it is ruled by Gaddafi family and clan and that is why people are revolting against them

^^ every country has different conflicting interest groups.

yet not evey country so easily opts for a civil war. Tunisia no, neither Egypt, the list goes on...

The facts and my question stand:

Comparatively, Kadafi is a relatively open leader, tribal though, so what?

Libya is a relatively more properious sociesty: from evacuees , an outsider can readily see huge # of Chinese, Amercian, German, Italian, Russian, other Asians, etc. etc. multinational companies and employees there working on a wide range of infras projects. That is not a sign of a tin-pot indictorship at all, but prosperity.

Thus why the heck much richer and relatively more educated Libyans opt for a cvil war as if there's no tomorrow, so easily, at the first chance they got?

This thread should be titled "Pinko Commie's Brain fart", if you believe this is an entirely US engineered operation, then I have beach-front property in Nevada for sale, I will give a discount for Card carrying Communists.
Let them be. Let them ignore factors such as Libyan unemployment is double digits.

Back
Top Bottom