What's new

My brother's life has been ruined by our dad and bhabhi. We need help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean a Pakistaniforum where peoplecan understand issues in Pakistani society and families?

I told u of the reason why he is unsure of whether to divorce her or not..read the last few paragraphs carefully

its not unIslamic to get divorced. Its permitted and the terms of how one should proceed with the divorce are clearly layed out of the Qur'an.

At Talâq 65:1 - 65:2

O Prophet! When ye do divorce women, divorce them at their prescribed periods, and count (accurately), their prescribed periods: And fear Allah your Lord: and turn them not out of their houses, nor shall they (themselves) leave, except in case they are guilty of some open lewdness, those are limits set by Allah: and any who transgresses the limits of Allah, does verily wrong his (own) soul: thou knowest not if perchance Allah will bring about thereafter some new situation.

Thus when they fulfil their term appointed, either take them back on equitable terms or part with them on equitable terms; and take for witness two persons from among you, endued with justice, and establish the evidence (as) before Allah. Such is the admonition given to him who believes in Allah and the Last Day. And for those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares a way out,

And why does you or your bother care what "Pakistani society thinks if they divorce?" Pakistanis are stupid, judgemental people. They perhaps are one of the biggest hypocrites on Earth. I would give little to no value to what Pakistanis think.

Please don't close this tread.... Well funny.... Hilarious that someone actually put this waffle up in a forum like this....

dat y when i get married i say it on first day > wife if you rebel i break you your dad is sitting here and is witness another 3 witnesses plz. we need more saboot.first night tuba tuba must destroy her. then she be mine foreverrrrrr.. some heavy pak ssg training going down at night.

dat y when i get married i say it on first day > wife if you rebel i break you your dad is sitting here and is witness another 3 witnesses plz. we need more saboot.first night tuba tuba must destroy her. then she be mine foreverrrrrr.. some heavy pak ssg training going down at night.

Lol ..... What!!!!!

Hahahahaha.. Classic troll...

first night tuba tuba must destroy her. then she be mine foreverrrrrr.. some heavy pak ssg training going down at night.

LMAOOO, use that machine gun of yours on her on the first night ;). Rapid fire!

:mod:

kasam they are manipulative creatures they destroy grown men and transform them in to soft bunny rabbits.

LMAOOO, use that machine gun of yours on her on the first night ;). Rapid fire!

:mod:

nah baber cruise missile

@ Farah

If your brother is an asal mard, or if he is true man, he will divorce the ***** and never look back.

Give me your brother's phone number, and I will explain it to him.

Tell your brother to stop being a chuttiya. If a man is not control of his marriage, then it is not a marriage.

If your brother refuses her demands, the next step for her will to be have children so that she can get his money. And she won't spend it on her children. She will spend it on her future tookuu's or guys that **** her that she can exploit. Your bro has no kids with her. Tell that idiot to get out right now. He will find a girl that is 1000 times better in Pakistan in no time. You guys should in fact have your bro divorce her and tell everyone how she is a big *****.

Dafuq did i just read :O

27611460.jpg

is dunya mein har larka majnu nahi hota aur nahi har larki laila hoti hai

he should divorce her & go for someone better

"There is no such thing as true love, love is only as true as you allow it to be."

since you from Kashmir side goddamn that are exotic girls there and very very loyal get him married.

just flash the passport few times. watch them flock in groups.

It seems your brother loves her from inside ..otherwise there is no dilemma in this case ..she wants divorce ,give her ..it seems either your brother is matured beyond his age or he is stupid ..i think latter is the case here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom