What's new

MY BOSS IS ALLAH NOT AMERICA,, PASHA REPLIED TO CIA HEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, IF Allah is his boss, and IF Allah gives him orders as he goes along with his day and his responsibilities, THEN, I guess, Allah approves of the drone strikes. Right?? Q.E.D.

Post reported as everything seems funny to you even religion but for people like me, it is far from it.

That is the cause of problems in Pakistan maan. Your boss is the Parliament elected by the Pakistani civilians not Allah.Leave him out of this.

If that really happened then at least we have some tiny pebble of pride left in our nation..in the current caravan of heretics with their historical treachery leading Pakistan to destruction, there is someone who is following the path of Allah!

That is the cause of problems in Pakistan maan. Your boss is the Parliament elected by the Pakistani civilians not Allah.Leave him out of this.

If the ruler passes an order which trespasses the limits of Allah, then Allah comes first and ruler goes to trash can!
We can see heretic conspiracy in is full swing to destroy Pakistan from with in.

Every one knows that Pakistan's Survival depends on the trinity of Allah, American Aid & Army.
As such Pasha's filmi punch dialogue doesn't make sense.

Every one knows that Pakistan's Survival depends on the trinity of Allah, American Aid & Army.
As such Pasha's filmi punch dialogue doesn't make sense.
You are referring to the three legendry A's of Pakistan, Allah, amreeka and army but do notice..the first A is obligatory to be in capital..the other two are not..figure out who is more powerful!

If the ruler passes an order which trespasses the limits of Allah, then Allah comes first and ruler goes to trash can!
We can see heretic conspiracy in is full swing to destroy Pakistan from with in.

Exactly!........Allah is the only to be obliged to...the rest in trash......Alhamdolillah!..
The enemies of Pakistan/Islam will endup in the trash...Insha-Allah......:smokin:

You are referring to the three legendry A's of Pakistan, Allah, amreeka and army but do notice..the first A is obligatory to be in capital..the other two are not..figure out who is more powerful!

Of-----Allah
By----Army.
For----Amreeca
:agree:

:what: did he really say that . . . . Can't digest it !

May be another attempt to reconstruct the image of Pak Army among the masses . .

Pak army does not need reconstructing we love Pak army. America is our enemy and clearly the americans are launching propaganda campaign against isi and pak army to me this means our army and isi must be great and doing the right thing. Who are the biggest critics of our army and isi? america, israel and india. These three combined are the biggest killers and enemies of Pakistanis.

Any more idiotic / stereotype kind of comments, the members would be well on their way for a holiday.

Lol.

Anyway, at the topic:

General Pasha is showing to Americans that we, Pakistanis, are not some third level people. We are the best, we were the best and we will be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom