What's new

My apology

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sorry i left without informing you guys . The reason is i do not have any emotions any relatons any feeling for anything of pakistan . You can say pakistan is dead for me and i am dead for pakistan .there is no meaning for post here anymore .best of luck guys .

Sorry i left without informing you guys . The reason is i do not have any emotions any relatons any feeling for anything of pakistan . You can say pakistan is dead for me and i am dead for pakistan .there is no meaning for post here anymore .best of luck guys .

Good luck Mate :)

Ager Allah se mujhe umeed na hoti to shayad me bhi aapki tarha bahut pehlay chor k chala gaya hota. Mujhe Allah se behtri ki umeed hai. is liye rozana 1 baar is website ko dekhta hoon kabhi log in ker leta hoon kabhi nahi. bs Allah se dua go rehta hoon keh "Allah hamary mulk aur ham per Rehm-o-Karam farma aur hamin in feronon se bacha. Q k Allah k siwa hamin koi nahi bacha sakta is mafia se. yahain ka mafia apnay aap ko feron se ziada taqatwar samjhta hai aur feron se ziada saffak hai.
Baqi aap ki marzi. Allah aap ko aur hamian apni hifz-o-Aman me aur salamat rakhay. Aameen.

Chalo, at least you came back to say this. Do you have lot of money? Buy citizenship in Thailand or somewhere. Chill karo budhapay mein. Apologies if I sound like I am trying to be funny. I am not.

O Sir ji ...everyone is dishearten ...... even now its discussion in US schools about Biden administration toppling of Pakistani elected govt ...... US public pointing finger at Biden administration interfering in Pakistani politics ..... let's have hope and fun ...

Good luck brother but remember PDF is not just about politics, you should try to contribute towards the defence posts, that was the main aim for the forum, to discuss regarding the defence, airforce etc. Leave the toxic politics.

silly. can you live without mangos? or will you know want Indian mangos?

I am saying this for the 'N'th time to you, get out of Pakistan with your family before it's too late.
It's better to leave sitting inside a plane than clinging onto it's wings.....!!!

Leave the toxic politics.
If the defense forces leave the politics and stop doing political engineering, ousting people mandated government, then this is possible.

Here the problem is that the solution is being sought by the people who are the problem.

It's a dead end.

Last edited:
آپ کیوں جائیں، جائیں آپکے دشمن۔ ہم نے پاکستان بنایا تھا، ہم ہی پاکستان کو بچائیں گے۔
بلکہ آگے بڑھائیں گے

Kya Imran bhai, why you want to leave?

Even if you are having this kind of mental crisis, you can stick around for the community here no? You are member here from long time. What has PDF done wrong, stay around bhai.

Why? You refuted propaganda against Pakistan amazingly. Why give up? Just take a nice long break.

Last edited:
You are right ✅️ but don't give up please

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom