What's new

My 12 Years Sexual Life with Indira Gandhi

What an age of the "Iron Ladies" - Golda Meir, Indira Gandhi, Margaret Thatcher!!!!! Each more ferocious than the other!!!!! Who wants to have affairs with these ladies?????? Feel sorry for those folks!!!!! Anyway, the best thing about them is that they're all dead and gone!!!! Male folks have had a very narrow escape!!!!

Now let's look at Indira Gandhi - broke Pak into two while getting all the help from the Soviets, putting the USA on check and keeping China outside the ring!!!! Internally, crushed the communists/Maoists/Sikhs/Naxalites etc., kept the communal harmony to an extent, revitalized the military, made a regime change in BD, took SL to the point of meltdown, blasted the BOMB and was almost there to go for the "final kill" with Sundarji doctrine!!!!! For their "last act" Sikhs may demand a round of applause from the Pak folks!!!

What an age of the "Iron Ladies" - Golda Meir, Indira Gandhi, Margaret Thatcher!!!!! Each more ferocious than the other!!!!! Who wants to have affairs with these ladies?????? Feel sorry for those folks!!!!! Anyway, the best thing about them is that they're all dead and gone!!!! Male folks have had a very narrow escape!!!!

Now let's look at Indira Gandhi - broke Pak into two while getting all the help from the Soviets, putting the USA on check and keeping China outside the ring!!!! Internally, crushed the communists/Maoists/Sikhs/Naxalites etc., kept the communal harmony to an extent, revitalized the military, made a regime change in BD, took SL to the point of meltdown, blasted the BOMB and was almost there to go for the "final kill" with Sundarji doctrine!!!!! For their "last act" Sikhs may demand a round of applause from the Pak folks!!!
Indira was the most nasty and lethal threat to Pakistan no doubt ...Golden Temple Massacre got her killed ...Indirectly ...Gen Zia scored a hit.

Shoq da koi mol nae......

Funny-Meri-University-Ki-Zindagi-12497.jpg

This chapter was not with the original script. Veracity is thus questionable. This is also unlikely that a Prime Minister's secretary will describe his private experiences in such third class raunchy way.

This chapter was not with the original script. Veracity is thus questionable. This is also unlikely that a Prime Minister's secretary will describe his private experiences in such third class raunchy way.

And to be honest, what she did in her bed room has no bearing on her character or her legacy as a prime minister.
Add to it that most of the male politicians are probably more promiscuous and all they get is a understanding wink.

Gandhi? The malnourished dark Indian

known as Ben Kingsley in Canada?

How about Modi's sexual life after his wife became a widow?

hold on, we will get more manufactured sleaze from the losers. It only shows their culture & upbringing, nothing else.

LMFAO. I thought some old geezer Indian PDFer screwed the Bronze aged Nickle Lady......... :P

How about Modi's sexual life after his wife became a widow?
I don't think Modi like Mrs. Modi that much as you don't see them in public. We see Modi hugging and trying to kiss other world leaders

I don't think Modi like Mrs. Modi that much as you don't see them in public. We see Modi hugging and trying to kiss other world leaders

Did your leader like Modi's hugs and kisses?

I think both of them are virgins.

Back
Top Bottom