What's new

Muzaffarnagar: 'Love jihad', beef bogey sparked riot flames

:what: :ashamed:
"AWW poor muslims died and lost their belongings because blood thirsty Hindus went medieval on their collective @$$es." - (quoting @ranjeet)

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...lims-homes-muzaffarnagar-2.html#ixzz2efTtZ8Ot

They got away lightly.

I request you to be careful while posting on such threads. Avoid one liners, sensational posts; try to engage in constructive debate(at least on such threads) and if you can't contribute in such way, kindly don't post

Or I can foresee PDF getting blocked again

I am only repeating the sensational stuff posted by Your Indian members.

the following Originally post by your Indian member

From common sense and observations made so far in my life. That said, IMO, this is no reason for any soft corner towards them. They simply got what they deserved.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-bogey-sparked-riot-flames.html#ixzz2efWSbMeT

So your advise must be directed at them.

Last edited by a moderator:
@palsh bro, My team is planning to work in Bengal's mini Pakistan. I will invite u for work... Once we will complete the seva , I will ask your observation..

what is a mini pakistan :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Emboldened by SP inaction and support, these nefarious activities had skyrocketed. Now that the culprits are getting a severe whacking in western UP, things will be quiet for 5 years at least. It is really amazing how the mischievous among Indian Muslims respond to danda.

Gujarat - riot free
Bihar after Bhagalpur - riot free
Assam after Nellie - Riot free.. Booster dose again given at Kokrajhar

Proves that most riots are started by Muslims and a good counter whack keeps them in place for atleast 10-15 years

Counter has to be 100 times powerful.

^^But there is not need to post like them and use their posts as cannon folders.

Just try to give positive contribution on such threads or don't post.

Report the concerned members and yes my advice is directed towards all members.

Every member should be careful while posting on such threads; remember our posts are viewed by thousands.

[Bregs];4761096 said:
These riots gives birth to terrorism and this India has seen in pasts but did not learnt any lesson

Terrorism is just state of mind... :P

did 9/11 happen because of some riots? Did 26/11 happen because of some riot? Did Mumbai arson happen because of any riot? Don't pass generic comment...

Terrorism is an ideology, It was there when Barbaric Saxon's attacked Roman and Brits in Britain. It was there when "Beloved" Quasim's Lashkar raped Sindh's women. It was there when Parsis were forced to follow some other religion. It was there at Karbala when beloved Ali was massacared...

Terrorism has nothing to do with riots, Poverty etc.

Jews were procesucted , are they doing terrorism in germany? Parsis were raped and exiled from Persia , are they doing terrorism??? India has million of Poor Hindus, are they doing terrorism?

Terrorism start from an ideology. The ideolgy turn Human into Animal..

The govt should mandatory put CCTV in Masjids. Friday Taqrirs must be recorded. When USA govt can label some Mosque as Jehad factory why can'y India.

India is more important than Islam or Hinduism. The Govt should stop thinking of Vote Bank and start doing the right things..

Firstly, there is a high chance that ALL mosques in the US are under observation. I cannot see how else an intelligence apparatus can spend $54b a year. That is the US. Now coming back to your comparision to India. Do some simple math and calculate the # of Muslims in each of these countries - the average education level - and average income. Your breed of Muslims has a humongous gap in the amount to lose. Just hope and pray you guys keep doing well economically cause the future looks pretty darn bleak.

Firstly, there is a high chance that ALL mosques in the US are under observation. I cannot see how else an intelligence apparatus can spend $54b a year. That is the US. Now coming back to your comparision to India. Do some simple math and calculate the # of Muslims in each of these countries - the average education level - and average income. Your breed of Muslims has a humongous gap in the amount to lose. Just hope and pray you guys keep doing well economically cause the future looks pretty darn bleak.

Not all, but suspected one.

There is nothing to do with living standards. Terrorism has nothing to do with economics. Terrorism is an ideology which live in a human for many years and come out on apt time..

If Poverty give rise of terrorism, India has many poor Hindus. If Opression give rise to terrorism, then Hindus, jews and Persians would be terrorist in world.

Riots give birth to terrorism??? Where did you get this from?? Das Kapital??:rofl::hitwall:

If you go in past there was not a single incident of ant terrorism by muslims in any part of india, all this started after demolition of babri masjid

And as per Hindus the Muslims are NOT Indians so as per Hindu Indians they deserved what they got.

Because of few fan boys (IFBM), you can not brand all hindus as anti muslims they have been living in common society since ages now

The hate for Muslims in secular India is heartening :)

Its a new phenomenon of some started after year 1992,

The govt should mandatory put CCTV in Masjids. Friday Taqrirs must be recorded. When USA govt can label some Mosque as Jehad factory why can'y India.

India is more important than Islam or Hinduism. The Govt should stop thinking of Vote Bank and start doing the right things..

Too bad we're an undeclared islamic country.

And as per Hindus the Muslims are NOT Indians so as per Hindu Indians they deserved what they got.

Then why behave like foreigners if they don't want to be branded as one?

[Bregs];4761096 said:
These riots gives birth to terrorism and this India has seen in pasts but did not learnt any lesson

What we have seen is a particular community just needs any possible reason for terrorism - for eg, the muslim buddhist riots in Burma led to extremism in Mumbai, Lucknow and Bodh Gaya...

Most riots are instigated by this community via their action and when counter action is taken they resort to terrorism like Gujarat and Muzzafarabad.

Back
Top Bottom