What's new

Mustang Blast Master Mind has been killed By Pakistan Army

CIA invested billions of dollars in a face recognition software to detect terrorists. It failed.
You should be given those billions since you have the gift.
he look satisfied from face .mostly terrorists face look panic at time of death

He was killed in Kalat Balochistan.

My info is 100% guaranteed ISPR and every one else will also confirm it soon.

OK once confirmed than only i will like your opening post though you are Zarvan part-2 at times :P

After going through local leaders we need to accurately find our exactly who gave the order and target and than neutralize regardless of which side of border they are on

After going through local leaders we need to accurately find our exactly who gave the order and target and than neutralize regardless of which side of border they are on

It is going to happen. It will not be which side but what ever continent.

Certain lobbies, groups, organisations and terrorists within and outside Pakistan want to derail election process in Pakistan because one of their corrupt monkey is currently rotting in jail.

Wow ISI is on a roll here. First eliminating the RAW chief in Afghanistan and now specifically targeting people involved in anti Pakistan activities. Goes to show that after 10 years of carnage ISI is getting its space back from CIA and RAW , within and outside Pakistan. Interesting times ahead.

One thing is for sure ISI hits where it hurts the most. Silent message for India.

@Salza please believe me when I say some thing happy now.

Mastung.jpg

Yeah eliminated RAW chief in Afghanistan because a defencepk member said so. Embarrassing. Anyway, about the Mustang perpetrator, wasn't it LeJ? Police said the guilty party's LeJ. Affiliated to ISIS but still.

Well this is from twitter where multiple ppl are tweeting it without any solid confirmation. This media channel source is twitter too. Perhaps lets wait for ISPR confirmation.

This is not twitter this is media and there is one more killed I have confirmation of that as well he is gunned down in Quetta now no one has tweeted about that till now you will soon hear it. so I have given my proof. enjoy it.

Not true..... but whatever rocks your boat..

I
Sure its not true, any official denial from India at any level?? Even your army chief does the press conferences. Why nobody is denying that ??

Why dont you shut every body's mouth by showing his pic or bringing him live your RAW station chief from Afghanistan ?

Until such time, dont quote me and probably stay away from this thread as it only boils your blood.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom