What's new

Must watch video for all who believe in 2 nation theory - the emotions are real

Classic propaganda :lol:

Come back when Hindus get infuriated when Muslims who own cows to beaten, humiliated, and forced to eat cow dung. In your "secular" country--cows are protected animal....why? because majority Hinduyon ki hai and some sections of Hindus regard a bloody animal as sacred.

Muslims are a separate people with their own culture, religion, values, traditions, dressing, and basically civilization. Yes, they live in peace with other peoples in various countries--big deal?

However, this doesn't negate two nation theory. Thank God we have Pakistan and all the blessings that come only with an independent, sovereign nation of your own.

Now take this soft-hearted propaganda and go somewhere else.:wave:

The video doesn't tell us why muslims are not given properties even in Mumbai, their youth are kidnapped and framed as terrorists nor answers the question why Indian hindutva police stopped me and my relative outside a hospital in Lucknow and refused us access. There are many grievances that need to be fixed. Then talk about bhai chara and unity, otherwise its just a tool to blackmail us.

another bakwaas
Why Imran Bhai!....I absolutely agree with this video... This is the way I am sure you feel and majority of the people feel...Its the politics that is keeping us hating each other.

The video doesn't tell us why muslims are not given properties even in Mumbai, their youth are kidnapped and framed as terrorists nor answers the question why Indian hindutva police stopped me and my relative outside a hospital in Lucknow and refused us access. There are many grievances that need to be fixed. Then talk about bhai chara and unity, otherwise its just a tool to blackmail us.

Try posting some crap that at least sounds credible.

Back
Top Bottom