What's new

Must watch for all Pakistanis - Zaid Hamid lecture! This is what made me his fan!

Usualy I am not short on words, but after listening to ZAID HAMID all I can say is

MAY ALLAH BLESS PAKISTAN AND ITS PEOPLE AND MAY ALLAH GIVE US COURAGE AND CONVICTIONS TO BE PATRIOTIC AND BE GOOD MUSLIMS WHO DONOT INDULGE IN KILLING EACH OTHER BUT READY TO DEFEND OUR DEEN AND OUR HOMELAND.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

AMEEN

Usualy I am not short on words, but after listening to ZAID HAMID all I can say is

MAY ALLAH BLESS PAKISTAN AND ITS PEOPLE AND MAY ALLAH GIVE US COURAGE AND CONVICTIONS TO BE PATRIOTIC AND BE GOOD MUSLIMS WHO DONOT INDULGE IN KILLING EACH OTHER BUT READY TO DEFEND OUR DEEN AND OUR HOMELAND.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

AMEEN

Good, but the bolded statement is unnecessary!

I cant watch vid, can some1 summarize whatever he is saying?
He's out of his mind, he goes against everything the Quaid believed in

what a tool...he lie so convincingly that everyone will beleive him...muslim women who converted to sikhism telling to pakistani prisoner she is pakistani in india and loves pakistan... hahahahahahahahhahahahah only pakistanis can believe in such foolish stories. aisha bhi kabhi ho sakta hai. Pakistani think he is patriot because he hate indians with passion and talk big words ye kardaygay voh kardaygay..

you guys should make him president!! I am serious!! Lols

Back
Top Bottom