What's new

Must watch for all Pakistanis - Zaid Hamid lecture! This is what made me his fan!

yea sure, you probably get a hard on off of his biblical videos.:woot:

hahaha well not sure about him, but yeah it happens when i see your indian sisters showing off their bodies in bollywood movies :cheers:

he is the man. indians boil in their own blood wftar watching him ;):pakistan:

No, I usually start pissing in my pants because he is the number one comedian in south Asia.
Absolutely hilarious man,

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I usually start pissing in my pants because he is the number one comedian in south Asia.
Absolutely hilarious man,

well someone told me indians speak good english .. i dont think that now .. because pissing in pants isnt funny ... it happens when you are so scared you know ..

hahaha well not sure about him, but yeah it happens when i see your indian sisters showing off their bodies in bollywood movies :cheers:

Don't you have your sister or cousin(future wife) in sight for that or you are just not confident enough that women from your country are not appealing enough. I'm sure you have been keeping an eye on all of your cousins lately.:cheers:

hey guys. just wanted to say that Zaid Hamid has some pretty interesting history behind him. Probably a real character when you talk to him . eh?

well someone told me indians speak good english .. i dont think that now .. because pissing in pants isnt funny ... it happens when you are so scared you know ..

Or when you get an epic laugh flash, like in this case....

5 years.... LOL :azn:

Don't you have your sister or cousin(future wife) in sight for that or you are just not confident enough that women from your country are not appealing enough. I'm sure you have been keeping an eye on all of your cousins lately.:cheers:

so i can undeerstand what i said must be burning you like you will burn in fire on wood :p when you will be dead :omghaha: actually there is something called respect for those who dont show up . but your indian sister love to share their bed moments with us :D so we love to see

Or when you get an epic laugh flash, like in this case....

5 years.... LOL :azn:

Stop trolling indian and Learn english dear .. as you dont have language of your own .. :) in your movies you speak urdu, and here speak english poor you :(

so i can undeerstand what i said must be burning you like you will burn in fire on wood :p when you will be dead :omghaha: actually there is something called respect for those who dont show up . but your indian sister love to share their bed moments with us :D so we love to see

Stop trolling indian and Learn english dear .. as you dont have language of your own .. :) in your movies you speak urdu, and here speak english poor you :(

I cant believe that I am discussing about this......
But again: Many persons cannot control their bladder properly in situations in which they cant control their emotions anymore, this includes fear and like I said earlier hard laughing...

Has nothing to do with English, rather with common sense..... or maybe you are just pissed off because you havent reached the moon yet :wave:

PS: India has enough languages. In fact more than any other country.
And Urdu is not exclusively for Pakistan :omghaha:

I cant believe that I am discussing about this......
But again: Many persons cannot control their bladder properly in situations in which they cant control their emotions anymore, this includes fear and like I said earlier hard laughing...

Has nothing to do with English, rather with common sense..... or maybe you are just pissed off because you havent reached the moon yet :wave:

PS: India has enough languages. In fact more than any other country.
And Urdu is not exclusively for Pakistan :omghaha:

moon .. yeah i heard indian chief idiot manmohan said indian will reach MARS by nexy year .. ( he said it in july 2012) well its almost next year ... i hope your Mars mission will about to reach there.. :) :flame: may be a couple of thousand miles away :)
i knwo you will ask when did he said so here is the video of your very own stupid media
India to send space mission to Mars next year - YouTube
may be aster learning Urdu you will also learn Martian :p because americans-russians-Japanese-Chinese togather cant do it, so they must have OUT SOURCED this to india.. After all you have RAJNIKANT :rofl:

@Mian H Amin.

Do you know the complexity of missions like MARS mission ? What are the factors that affect such programs ? A single meteorite can disturb all the planning.

BTW before you mock Indian space missions, remember that India is one of the selected few countries that has sent a moon probe and has carried out over 100 Space Missions with world's largest network of Remote Sensing Satellites.

So, if Chinese mock us, I can take it, because they can do it as they are ahead, but should you ?

I can call few Indian posters who can give you a good lecture on India missions.

He is always talking.....like he has so many interviews and I am just like stop already haha
Well, remember the old sherr,
Ghar se Masjid hai bahut duur, chalo kisi rote hue bacche ko hasayaa jaaye. :D

Back
Top Bottom