What's new

MUST WATCH: Chinese-speaking white guy introduces India...

India have FREEDOM to GANG RAPE women and LYNCH Muslims and Dalits.
That's why ONLY 10 Million instead of tens of million tourists visit India.
Cheers.
LOW MUSCLE MASS DISEASE PRONE may be reason why many Indians are SISSY WEAKLINGS and have deranged brains.
So you are triggered by open defecation and hunger? See you ask me to post and in the end you do it yourself. It's like asking for a fart and you farted yourself. This is what we call smart yindu. Hahahaha

So when you gonna post the desperate Modi hugging trump for us. Freedom of speech right?

Guys, this is the typical Indian reaction. Once they argue until they can't win, they will start talking about poo....
Guys,I dint know things are that bad in China ,any self respecting fellow would have posted the Winnie the pooh in my DP and got over it ,you guys are bringing a bad name to CCP. Wish at least in your next life you can live in a free country where you can at least post Winnie the pooh like this :partay:
images

Stop bullshitting , fact is 60% of your population is starving every day, struggle to find two meals
Key words of the slumdog country: shithole; starving; rapist; open defecation; Dalit, and slumdog of course...

Last edited:
Guys,I dint know things are that bad in China ,any self respecting fellow would have posted the Winnie the pooh in my DP and got over it ,you guys are bringing a bad name to CCP. Wish at least in your next life you can live in a free country where you can at least post Winnie the pooh like this :partay:
images
Stop derailing the thread, you still haven't shown me Modi the hugger pics. Come on, be open minded. So how exactly is Xi being a bear solving your real poo poo problem? Don't avoid the question Bhai....I m waiting...hahaha

Lol. Both are problems that do not exist anymore.

Starvation story ceased to exist decades ago. It's simply a story that's peddled by NGOs to get money and also by anti-India media, like both China and Pakistan.

And open defecation is pretty much done with.
http://sbm.gov.in/sbmdashboard/Default.aspx

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/25-states-in-india-are-free-from-open-defecation-pm-modi-1925728
"The result of this "Janbhavna" is that the radius of rural sanitation before 2014 was approximately 38 per cent but today it is 94 per cent. The number of ODF villages has surpassed five lakhs. Twenty-five states of India have declared themselves free from open defecation," he said.

But as the story goes, your cage is most definitely cleaner than our country.

In comparison to what, all your filtered statistics?
Sure....if you close your eyes....it will all dissapear. India is a supapowa now....hail Modi!

Stop derailing the thread, you still haven't shown me Modi the hugger pics. Come on, be open minded. So how exactly is Xi being a bear solving your real poo poo problem? Don't avoid the question Bhai....I m waiting...hahaha
I asked you first,even then I said if you provide the link to modi picture what ever it is I will post it.
You have already derailed the thread by bringing in everything under the sun ,I just asked you to post Winnie the pooh to show how Chinese live with freedom
images

Guys, I didnt know things are that bad in India, any self respecting fellow would have been DISGUSTED at,
India have FREEDOM to defecate on streets and railways and beaches.
Btw, can you post hires picture of your warship capsized in your dry dock.
I need a good laugh.

LOW MUSCLE MASS SISSY WEAKLING INDIANS lack strength to prevent warship from capsizing in dry dock, SAD.

It is the worst curse to your most hated person here in China: Next life you will be indian...
楼上各位三哥:干了这碗恒河水,来世还做印度人!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I asked you first,even then I said if you provide the link to modi picture what ever it is I will post it.
You have already derailed the thread by bringing in everything under the sun ,I just asked you to post Winnie the pooh to show how Chinese live with freedom
images
Guys, genius here is still deflecting the question. How is Pooh gonna solve your poo poo problem? Ok let me put it this way can you show me your freedom of expression by posting the picture of a thousand butts shitting on a keralite beach? You post that I will post a Pooh bear pic. Come on I dare you! Hahahaha

Guys, I didnt know things are that bad in India, any self respecting fellow would have been DISGUSTED at,
India have FREEDOM to defecate on streets and railways and beaches.
Btw, can you post hires picture of your warship capsized in your dry dock.
I need a good laugh.

LOW MUSCLE MASS SISSY WEAKLING INDIANS lack strength to prevent warship from capsizing in dry dock, SAD.
Guys, genius here is still deflecting the question. How is Pooh gonna solve your poo poo problem? Ok let me put it this way can you show me your freedom of expression by posting the picture of a thousand butts shitting on a keralite beach? You post that I will post a Pooh bear pic. Come on I dare you! Hahahaha
See I am posting modi cartoon as a sample showing you what it means living with freedom.
TH21-EDIT-MODI

You can point me to post any specific cartoon or image on modi .all I am asking you guys to show rest of us how free you are in China by posting the below image .
images

I know its been days since I asked you guys to post the above image and I know it won't be posted .but I only wish you guys know what its like to be free .feel sorry for you guys.:-)

See I am posting modi cartoon as a sample showing you what it means living with freedom.
TH21-EDIT-MODI

You can point me to post any specific cartoon or image on modi .all I am asking you guys to show rest of us how free you are in China by posting the below image .
images

I know its been days since I asked you guys to post the above image and I know it won't be posted .but I only wish you guys know what its like to be free .feel sorry for you guys.:-)
Indian think posting a cartoon is FREEDOM.
I think they got IQ82 wrong.
More like IQ 50.
Over time since Richard Lynn did the IQ research, E COLI infested air in India have managed to lower Indian IQ from 82 to 50.
Either the E COLI infested air or is it LOW MUSCLE MASS DISEASE affecting their brains.

Indian think posting a cartoon is FREEDOM.
I think they got IQ82 wrong.
More like IQ 50.
Over time since Richard Lynn did the IQ research, E COLI infested air in India have managed to lower Indian IQ from 82 to 50.
Either the E COLI infested air or is it LOW MUSCLE MASS DISEASE affecting their brains.
So with your high IQ you should know what its called when you can't post a simple cartoon.don't be slave and do what even an guy with low IQ can do in a normal country.

images
They just think it's silly to do so.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom