What's new

MUST WATCH: Chinese-speaking white guy introduces India...

See I am posting modi cartoon as a sample showing you what it means living with freedom.
TH21-EDIT-MODI

You can point me to post any specific cartoon or image on modi .all I am asking you guys to show rest of us how free you are in China by posting the below image .
images

I know its been days since I asked you guys to post the above image and I know it won't be posted .but I only wish you guys know what its like to be free .feel sorry for you guys.:-)
No no no...I am asking for the photo of Indians shitting on the keralite beach. Come on...just Google. Lol. You are trying to change goal post now. I am daring you! Hahahaha. Please show me this Indian freedom. Show me those shitting asses!!! Come on don't be a coward!

I have no problem posting silly cartoons.
But why should I do it, BECAUSE YOU BEGGED ME??
SILLY YOU, HA HA HA.

LOW MUSCLE MASS SISSY WEAKLING INDIAN.
Guys guys, just play the game with him. Dare him to post the picture of a hundred people shitting on an Indian beach. He is open minded and free right? Hahaha

India is a mob masquerading as a Nation.

A designated shithole country suffering from terrorism while exporting terrorism.

Its cheap however

No no no...I am asking for the photo of Indians shitting on the keralite beach. Come on...just Google. Lol. You are trying to change goal post now. I am daring you! Hahahaha. Please show me this Indian freedom. Show me those shitting asses!!! Come on don't be a coward!

Guys guys, just play the game with him. Dare him to post the picture of a hundred people shitting on an Indian beach. He is open minded and free right? Hahaha
Problem is he is also SHAMELESS.
Don't be surprised he is OPEN SHITTER.
Why would you think he would feel SHAME to post Indian filth?

IF INDIANS KNOW SHAME, THEY WON'T BE OPEN DEFECATING EXPOSING THEIR BUTTS AND SHIT.

Problem is he is also SHAMELESS.
Don't be surprised he is OPEN SHITTER.
Why would you think he would feel SHAME to post Indian filth?

IF INDIANS KNOW SHAME, THEY WON'T BE OPEN DEFECATING EXPOSING THEIR BUTTS AND SHIT.
Until now roll has no freedom to post 100 indians shitting on the keralite beach....I am still waiting....

Emmm...My mobile phone can't upload pictures on PDF. I can send you this picture when I get home from school. (My laptops are all in my apartment.
It's so silly and shameful. Are you really unaware?:cheesy:

images

@Rollno21
Is that all right now?View attachment 559287
Good to see one fellow posting it,now ask your fellow countrymen to post it.

???
¿¿¿
Enough is enough.
You only make you more like a fool.
There is nothing foolish in what I am asking ,all non chinese here knows what I am doing. I want all the bots here to post the picture.
You claim you are in school and you signed in PDF in 2014.how old are you

Yes but you said school
Collins Dictionary tells me that universities are also schools.

Are you doubting my identity???

Instead of doing this, You'd better beg them to send you silly picture now.:pop:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom