What's new

Must See GAZA video.....Why blame israel?

Their logic is merely supported by anyone.

United nations say go back to 1967 border.

but that means they still get to stay and you said they stole it. so the " robbers" can keep most all of what they stole?

but that means they still get to stay and you said they stole it. so the " robbers" can keep most all of what they stole?

See the post # 30 the reasons they gave were flawed.

They are here only because in U.S they have lobbyists.

See the post # 30 the reasons they gave were flawed.

They are here only because in U.S they have lobbyists.

So which is it? go back to 67 or go away for you? They are here because 99% of the world supports them to be there and not just the US

Then you make no sense in supporting Chinese Claims in SCS........
i said that cause,... Israel belongs to Jews Community, the land was taken from them by Muslim invaders and they were banished to return

How is that everytime you people say should be true and the other religious people shouldn't be.... You Muslims can have your own country consist of only muslims but why should Israel Have one, that too their own promised land?

The hell you talking about, they were banished by Romans and Muslims resettled them in Jerusalem. Than the Ottomans allowed them to also settle in their Palestine province as well. The land was promised to them by God through a Messiah, is the UN their messiah or is it the British??? :coffee:

The hell you talking about, they were banished by Romans and Muslims resettled them in Jerusalem. Than the Ottomans allowed them to also settle in their Palestine province as well. The land was promised to them by God through a Messiah, is the UN their messiah or is it the British??? :coffee:

Has the majority of the world accepted your view? apparently not.

First of all i know their history.

Secondly they are small in numbers because majority of them accepted islam in 7 century and after.

And about the land......

This land was promised 3000 years ago on a condition that they will not make their own country and they will own this untill coming of jesus.

Jesus came 2000 years ago. They didn't accepted jesus and also tried to make their own country.

And lastly they are not children of israel (jacob).

They are children of ashkenaz.

The land is not promised to them.

They never accepted Islam they were forced to convert....Jews guys r not like any other religious people......
and history never seen a brutal murder on a particular Religion as Hitler did, so they had to unite as before it was... but when they came back did you allow them? No .... all the Arab countries came to wipe them again but the stood the ground and showed you the lessons... didn't they?...... So technically Muslims can't do a thing like before to Israel..... Now that's what i Call a promised land

Has the majority of the world accepted your view? apparently not.

What is my view?? I am merely pointing out his flawed logic, if he is going to use a theological reason he should at least know the preconditions to it, of which they did not fulfill. Which is why a lot of the Jews living here in the US do not have homes in Israel. I say return to 1967 borders.

So which is it? go back to 67 or go away for you? They are here because 99% of the world supports them to be there and not just the US

That's wrong many countries in the world not not recognize israel.

Recognition_of_Israel.svg

They never accepted Islam they were forced to convert....Jews guys r not like any other religious people......
and history never seen a brutal murder on a particular Religion as Hitler did, so they had to unite as before it was... but when they came back did you allow them? No .... all the Arab countries came to wipe them again but the stood the ground and showed you the lessons... didn't they?...... So technically Muslims can't do a thing like before to Israel..... Now that's what i Call a promised land

There are no accounts of them being "forced to convert", there are accounts of them losing wars to Muslims and living under them eventually most converted because of theological reasons. The Saud family of Saudi Arabia have Jewish roots. Even the Catholic church said how can Jews use theological justification for Israel because it made no sense. That is why Catholic church did not recognize them until 1993 and of course their oppression of Christian Palestinians was another reason.

....What...........? King David Declared Jerusalem as Israel's Capital and his song Solomon build the First Temple( they all are Jews remember) then the Babylonians attacked Israel and destroyed the temple,.... at there was no Islam or Christianity...
Then the second temple but agian it was destroyed then there're invaders includiing Romans then Finally came the Ottomans who were defeated during the WWI,... Now i what sense does it makes if Ottoman made them stay in Jerusalem or Palestine... Technically Jerusalem and Israel belongs to Jews....and they have the rights to take back what's their's and make their own country,....what's the problem of Muslims if Jews make their own country....?

They accepted islam when islam was no power so forceful conversion is not possible.

and history never seen a brutal murder on a particular Religion as Hitler did, so they had to unite as before it was... but when they came back did you allow them? No .... all the Arab countries came to wipe them again but the stood the ground and showed you the lessons... didn't they?...... So technically Muslims can't do a thing like before to Israel.....

About history what happened with them was really bad.

They were killed by hitler and then no european countery gave them refuge only arabs gave them refuge in palestine and then they started killing palestinians and made their own country then arabs turned against them because they were the only one who saved jews after ww2 and jews started fighting them them.

Now that's what i Call a promised land

So you do not agree with the promise of judaism but you have your own promise. :lol:

And i have already told you the promise was made to children of israel (jacob).

And they are children of ashkenaz.

They accepted islam when islam was no power so forceful conversion is not possible.

About history what happened with them was really bad.

They were killed by hitler and then no european countery gave them refuge only arabs gave them refuge in palestine and then they started killing palestinians and made their own country then arabs turned against them because they were the only one who saved jews after ww2 and jews started fighting them them.

So you do not agree with the promise of judaism but you have your own promise. :lol:

And i have already told you the promise was made to children of israel (jacob).

And they are children of ashkenaz.

But already there were Jews people living Palestine..
and for your Info by that time Jews already bought the land......
when they decided to unite all the jews people like how it was during King david and solomon's times..... arabs are the people who went to kill them when they didn't even have a proper military or weapons,....

Approx 57 countries do not accept israel.

Oh in your Picture i can't find 57 countries..... care to give a link for your claim

Back
Top Bottom