What's new

Must read "Final Solution for Pakistan"

These probably are RAW financed terrorists that are doing these bombings.

last night some pak member was talikng abt the saudia finance this attacks,we dont want to believe that saudis can do this.everytime blaming RAW.now this is a time

smackdown.jpg

Russia was probably the biggest blunder of history. Their repressive policied created the biggest rings of criminals, crooks, thugs and terrorist which are still on the run creating menance around the world. It is funny how world can let russia get away with zero liablity and infact sympathize with them for their loss of USSR. The communists were the epictome of duplicity and behind their princinples of peace and tranquality for everyone lies the evil face of looting and annexing what belongs to others.

RAW Mossad CIA.. blaming finger points at everybody but pakistanis (like neighbouring indians) are blind to certain facts.

for example pakistanis are blind to the fact that the person who agrees to be a suicide bomber.. that person himself is a pakistani

indians are blind to the fact that kashmir acceded to pakistan originally and according to the rules of "DEmocracy", the ppl of kashmir should decide their fate.

RAW Mossad CIA.. blaming finger points at everybody but pakistanis (like neighbouring indians) are blind to certain facts.

for example pakistanis are blind to the fact that the person who agrees to be a suicide bomber.. that person himself is a pakistani

indians are blind to the fact that kashmir acceded to pakistan originally and according to the rules of "DEmocracy", the ppl of kashmir should decide their fate.

I think topic is final solution for Pakistan. Indians know what can be the final solution for them.

A intel guy based in Balochistan is on record recently when he said that the British has unusual level of interest in Balochistan. (read in DAWN)

I think topic is final solution for Pakistan. Indians know what can be the final solution for them.

i think topic is not like a narrow one way street.

indians are blind to the fact that Kashmir acceded to Pakistan originally and this statement above proves this blindness.

actually biggest threat to pakistan at that moment is from racial ethnicity , just like age of jahilia before the advent of Islam we are feeling extra proud on our race rather than our character or religion ..... its quite unfortunate that our people have been really misguided and are on treck to racial extremism... can u believe according to some baloch brothers word 1st i am baloch then i am muslim because my ancestors history starts before advent of islam , same are views of many pukhtoons and sindhies and some ethnic classes in punjab and other areas ..... they are reviving old names of their incestors that are not present in islam eg balach ... many other things that show we have shun the path shown to us by our HOLY PROPHET (S.A.W.W) and we don,t act on HIS sayings . HE (S.A.W.W) preached for unity of muslims and hated racism and removed it from arabs..
We have distanced ourselves from true spirit of islam thats why such eveils are growing among us ...
and some of munafiqeen are working for our enemies and are spreading ethnicity among us ....
for me all ethnic nationalists are munafiqs ...
may ALLAH
show us right path ...
it is reality a true muslim with complete faith will never do any thing detrimental to pakistan ...
may ALLAH bless PAKISTAN and keep it in its hifazet...... aameeen
trust in ALLAH and contribute your part for betterment of Pakistan with full zeal...
cos every one is responsible to ALLAH for his actions ...

Last edited:
now a days suicide attacks have been increased in the scenario where forces are busy to relief flood victims and Pakistani Taliban are accused to attack on US . This is a question to under stand.:coffee:

Why not start looking for your answers starting from regime change?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom