What's new

Muslims to Pakistan, Sikhs Go to Khalistan

:haha:
shan wo naam hai ki jiska maine jam ke danda kiya hai. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Jam ke danda kiya hai? Bhaiye ye kiya likh rahe hoo? I though you was proud of your urdu turkic heritage, turkic blood running through your veins. Next time write in bojpuri, the language of bhaiyas

:haha:

Jam ke danda kiya hai? Bhaiye ye kiya likh rahe hoo? I though you was proud of your urdu turkic heritage, turkic blood running through your veins. Next time write in bojpuri, the language of bhaiyas

shan beta, baat ko na palto. :laughcry:

:rofl: Salla, tere na da matlb pata ki ah, INDIC= AndarLUN:rofl:

salay gay, lun da vada shauk hai tainu. :mad::mad:

shan beta, baat ko na palto. :laughcry:

:mad:

Bhaiye you used to claim urdu and now can't even write hindi? Why don't you try bojpuri? Are you ashamed of writing in your own language?

Baat ko na palto? This is bojpuri right? o_O

Bhaiye you used to claim urdu and now can't even write hindi? Why don't you try bojpuri? Are you ashamed of writing in your own language?

Baat ko na palto? This is bojpuri right? o_O

Go to some primary school of Karachi to learn urdu properly. :laughcry:

phir tu Cow ke tatte khay ga?

nahi tere tatte wale jhumke hi photo lunga. :laughcry:

Go to some primary school of Karachi to learn urdu properly. :laughcry:

I know you have turkic blood and claim urdu, but can't even write properly? I wonder how you speak? Let me guess just like typical bhaiya of bihar with bojpuri accent. :bad:

@SinghisSingh

This bhaiya claim urdu the language of turkic invaders as his own, aghe khud sochlo ye kitna bara harami hai :D

Ah man you look like a virgin at swearing ... oh AndarLUN tere de dena ae !!!
Ranjeet ne lagda tere ghar kam paya jadon une teri burri nu komaya :kiss3:

I know you have turkic blood and claim urdu, but can't even write properly? I wonder how you speak? Let me guess just like typical bhaiya of bihar with bojpuri accent. :bad:

@SinghisSingh

This bhaiya claim urdu the language of turkic invaders as his own, aghe khud sochlo ye kitna bara harami hai :D
Salle chutiye hain hindu sab

kyon tere pass do lun hain, ek aage aur ek piche. :haha:
na aik hi hai, teri burri lae

piche kya. :laughcry:
teri maa ka mouh jo chaati rehti ha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom