What's new

Muslims Serving In The Israeli Army!

Those arabs who haven't been kicked out yet and hold Israeli nationality, they are FORCED to serve in conscription to keep their nationality, its not by choice.

If it's really a compulsion then it could prove dangerous ,incidents like fratricide may occur.
But I don't think muslim soldier will hold Israeli nationality so dear if he is not willing to.Infact I must say they are real Muslims IMAN KA BILKUL PAKKA, anything for country.

Why, does not a Sikh serve in pakistan army, another nation created on religion?

Harcharan_Singh_3.jpg

Try 'why not a Hindu....' & you would've caught me ! :fie:

If it's really a compulsion then it could prove dangerous ,incidents like fratricide may occur.
But I don't think muslim soldier will hold Israeli nationality so dear if he is not willing to.Infact I must say they are real Muslims IMAN KA BILKUL PAKKA, anything for country.

You are failing to understand that in Israel you are forced to do conscription, otherwise they can make you stateless. The only exception are the orthodox jews, they too are now being given the heat to join up for the Israeli army.

Why, does not a Sikh serve in pakistan army, another nation created on religion?

All, minorities in Pakistan join up Armed forces as per their personal choice, Pakistan doesn't have conscription and we ended NCC two decades ago.

You are failing to understand that in Israel you are forced to do conscription, otherwise they can make you stateless. The only exception are the orthodox jews, they too are now being given the heat to join up for the Israeli army.

All, minorities in Pakistan join up Armed forces as per their personal choice, Pakistan doesn't have conscription and we ended NCC two decades ago.

I am aware of that rule so, I said still those soldiers are not willing to forsake their Israeli nationality, whole region around them is Islamic and they could have easily ditched their nationality if they had wanted to.

I am aware of that rule so, I said still those soldiers are not willing to forsake their Israeli nationality, whole region around them is Islamic and they could have easily ditched their nationality if they had wanted to.

And you know how gloomy the life is in the region around them. They must have drawn lessons from their pally brothers wandering from one country to another. Infact Arabs have turned their pally brothers into biblical equivalent of stateless Joos!

An alternative perspective would be that the curse of Allah is upon the Pallys hence they have become stateless wandering in Arabia from one country to another.

Back
Top Bottom