What's new

Muslims of India are descendants of Ram: Union Minister Giriraj Singh

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Known for his controversial remarks, Union Minister Giriraj Singh has now said that Muslims of India are not descendants of Babur, but that of Hindu god Ram. During his Jodhpur stay, Singh made several comments which can send political temperature soaring.

Singh, however, also said that Indian Muslims are not "foreigners" and that all (people of India) have common ancestors.

xgiriraj-singh5-06-1488778987.jpg.pagespeed.ic.2jY7Nl-VQI.jpg

Union Minister Giriraj Singh

"Bharat ke andar koi Musalman Babur ka vansaj nahi hai, koi Musalman videshi nahi hai. Hindustan ka Musalman Ram ka vansaj hai, hamare purvaj ek hain, Pooja padhti alag ho sakti hai (Indian Muslims are not descendants of Babur, Muslims are not foreigners. Indian Muslims are descendants of Ram, our ancestors are same. Rituals practiced could be different.)," reports quoted him as saying.

"Wo to Makka Madina jaayenge, hum kahan jaayenge? Kya Pakistan me Ram Mandir banega? Owaisi jaise log, jinke dil me Jinnah ka jinn pravesh kar gaya hai, desh ko todna chahte hain (They go to Mecca, where would we go? Will a Ram temple be built in Pakistan. People like Owaisi want to break our nation)," he added.

The Minister of State for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, who is no strangers to controversies, had in January said that Muslims are a threat to social harmony and development of the country.

During the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, Singh had asked Modi's critics to leave India and settle in Pakistan.

On February 3, he had said that Sunni Muslims, like Shias, would support building a Ram temple in Ayodhya, reported PTI. Speaking at the inauguration of the 25th Rashtriya Kavi Sammelan in Maharashtra's Thane, Singh said, "I'm hopeful Sunni Muslims will also extend their support for the cause."

OneIndia News

For Breaking News from Oneindia. Get instant news updates throughout the day.

https://www.oneindia.com/india/muslims-india-are-descendants-ram-giriraj-singh-2648408.html

Wrong, Hindustani Muslims do have genetic input from Islamic invaders:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3163234

"The study showed that the Muslim Gujjars differ significantly from their counterpart, the Hindu Gujjars"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19809480

"Overall, our results support a model according to which the spread of Islam in India was predominantly cultural conversion associated with minor but still detectable levels of gene flow from outside, primarily from Iran and Central Asia"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20067368

"we observed a certain degree of genetic contribution from Iran to both (Sunni and Shia) Muslim populations"

The genetic studies done show that Hindustani Muslims have genetic input from the Islamic invaders, and that the more north-west the Hindustani Muslims are, the higher the genetic input is (e.g Dawoodi Bohra's from Gujarat and Muslim Gujjars in north-west Hindustan differ significantly to their Hindu counterparts, where as Muslims from Uttar Pradesh have a less significant genetic difference to their Hindu counterparts).

Last edited:
Well Muslims are of course different in India , because obviously DNA prooves it they are close to Arab

So if India beats up Muslims in India it means they are beating Arabs (indirectly due to ancestry)

The suprising part really is why the Arab folks did not spread arabic in India

I would be interested to know from Genetic prespective are the Indian Muslims closer to UAE arabs or the ones we know in other middle eastern region like Yamen etc

Don't personally think there is any connection to RAM , only ram we see is in our Computers

Which year this Mr RAM existed on planet earth ? From a general timeline prespective

Last edited:
I wish bjp leaders stop spewing such nonsense. Stop this bending over in attempt to appease them. They know who they are and its time we gladly accept it and move on. Instead of this “ganga jamuni” tehzib divide muslims in sects, gender or any fissure available.

Known for his controversial remarks, Union Minister Giriraj Singh has now said that Muslims of India are not descendants of Babur, but that of Hindu god Ram. During his Jodhpur stay, Singh made several comments which can send political temperature soaring.

Singh, however, also said that Indian Muslims are not "foreigners" and that all (people of India) have common ancestors.

xgiriraj-singh5-06-1488778987.jpg.pagespeed.ic.2jY7Nl-VQI.jpg

Union Minister Giriraj Singh

"Bharat ke andar koi Musalman Babur ka vansaj nahi hai, koi Musalman videshi nahi hai. Hindustan ka Musalman Ram ka vansaj hai, hamare purvaj ek hain, Pooja padhti alag ho sakti hai (Indian Muslims are not descendants of Babur, Muslims are not foreigners. Indian Muslims are descendants of Ram, our ancestors are same. Rituals practiced could be different.)," reports quoted him as saying.

"Wo to Makka Madina jaayenge, hum kahan jaayenge? Kya Pakistan me Ram Mandir banega? Owaisi jaise log, jinke dil me Jinnah ka jinn pravesh kar gaya hai, desh ko todna chahte hain (They go to Mecca, where would we go? Will a Ram temple be built in Pakistan. People like Owaisi want to break our nation)," he added.

The Minister of State for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, who is no strangers to controversies, had in January said that Muslims are a threat to social harmony and development of the country.

During the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, Singh had asked Modi's critics to leave India and settle in Pakistan.

On February 3, he had said that Sunni Muslims, like Shias, would support building a Ram temple in Ayodhya, reported PTI. Speaking at the inauguration of the 25th Rashtriya Kavi Sammelan in Maharashtra's Thane, Singh said, "I'm hopeful Sunni Muslims will also extend their support for the cause."

OneIndia News

For Breaking News from Oneindia. Get instant news updates throughout the day.

https://www.oneindia.com/india/muslims-india-are-descendants-ram-giriraj-singh-2648408.html

He might have a point. From the Pakistani point of view, indian so called "Muslims", hindus and sikhs are all the same in EVERY way bar religion.

Muslims of India are descendants of Muslims and entitled to be treated as such the guy who said this, neeed to be sentenced to death after insulting Ram.

I would be interested to know from Genetic prespective are the Indian Muslims closer to UAE arabs or the ones we know in other middle eastern region like Yamen etc

Most of the foreign ancestry comes from Iran/Central Asia, since it was mostly people from those regions who migrated and settled down during the Islamic rule of Hindustan.

Indian Muslims are converts from Hinduism.

Not entirely true, they do have ancestry from the foreign Muslims who came to the region too (see my previous post).

Mostly towards North.

Yes, I did mention that at the end of my post. The more north-west the Hindustani Muslim's place of origin is, the more he differs from his non-Muslim counterparts of the same area.

However, South Hindustani Muslims also have foreign ancestry (but it is much smaller).

He might have a point. From the Pakistani point of view, indian so called "Muslims", hindus and sikhs are all the same in EVERY way bar religion.

Not really, Hindustani Muslims differ genetically and culturally as well, whether they like it or not.

Yes, so obvious. Why don't people see that?

Because it's not true. As explained in my previous posts, they have ancestry from the foreign Muslim invaders as well.

Muslims of India are descendants of Muslims and entitled to be treated as such the guy who said this, neeed to be sentenced to death after insulting Ram.
Thank you for that certificate. I am sure Indian Muslims are dying to get an acceptance from Pakistanis.

I am not accepting or disowning them. It's not my prerogative to do so. I am emphasizing the point that to all non-indian people in the world, you guys are all the same in every way regardless of your religion.

Not really, Hindustani Muslims differ genetically and culturally as well, whether they like it or not.

Because it's not true. As explained in my previous posts, they have ancestry from the foreign Muslim invaders as well.

TBH, I can't tell the difference between indians. These guys are all the same to me.

TBH, I can't tell the difference between indians. These guys are all the same to me.

Understandable, especially if you don't interact with them often, or interact with ones who were born and raised outside of Hindustan.

Back
Top Bottom