What's new

Muslims must leave India and go to Pakistan, Bangladesh: BJP MP:

Owaisi is absolutely right and this idiot is totally wrong .

BJP should mind their own business .
Otherwise we will kick you out in next year

Anyone else is sensing Pakistan II in the next 25 - 50 years?

Of Course .In Balochistan area :lol:

He is exercising his right to free speech, Indian Muslims who are against Uniform Civil Code and want to follow their own religious laws here in India shouldn't have stayed back in a Secular country. They better mend their ways or start saving for their hijrat.

He can practise his free speech if he is not a Rajya Sabha MP.
If he is in that position ,mind his own words .

What exactly is wrong in what he said?

Dont mistake dissent with disloyalty .
Owaisi is also sometimes wrong .

But this MP is getting salary from taxpayers money that is from all communities .
When he is in that position , donot spew stupidities like this .
Because that insults our Parliment

Kashmir is already majority muslim

You have a chance for Pakistan 3 in west bengal, Kerala or near Kashmir

Donot drag our state in to your shit .
What do you know about us?

A Pakistani should be the last one that comments on this :lol:

Of Course .In Balochistan area :lol:

On a serious note, your MPs should talk sense.. We have no interest in India's partition other than a peaceful, political solution of Kashmir.. and I believe you guys are also interested in a solution which is peaceful and long lasting, and for the betterment of Pakistan, India and most importantly for Kashmiris..

But the way some of your countrymen are behaving with minorities is just alarming.. of course, not alarming for us as it is your internal matter how you act to address it.. but when such stupidity reaches parliament, know that it has become a bigger problem. Get your act together before it gets out of control.. Don't elect such parliamentarians who talk rubbish..

It happened in 1971. No wit is a time for Pakistan III.

On a serious note, your MPs should talk sense.. We have no interest in India's partition other than a peaceful, political solution of Kashmir.. and I believe you guys are also interested in a solution which is peaceful and long lasting, and for the betterment of Pakistan, India and most importantly for Kashmiris..

But the way some of your countrymen are behaving with minorities is just alarming.. of course, not alarming for us as it is your internal matter how you act to address it.. but when such stupidity reaches parliament, know that it has become a bigger problem. Get your act together before it gets out of control.. Don't elect such parliamentarians who talk rubbish..

When the stupidity reaches the threshold we have the vibrant mechanism to resrt everything .
You dont need to worry about it .

Our minority is much powerful. They have cleansed the majority out of their dominance area. There is no need to worry about Indian Minorities and Muslims in particular. Even majority is worried with hem and clueless of what to do with them.

When the stupidity reaches the threshold we have the vibrant mechanism to resrt everything .
You dont need to worry about it .

Do you think I am worried? Not at all.. Read my comment again and you will sense that.

Khair, it seems many of your MPs are making such remarks lately and the situation is getting worst.. Don't have any idea how you will restart.. but even then it's not my problem.. it is you guys who need to think about it..

Even majority is worried with hem and clueless of what to do with them.

So there is a problem!

He is exercising his right to free speech, Indian Muslims who are against Uniform Civil Code and want to follow their own religious laws here in India shouldn't have stayed back in a Secular country. They better mend their ways or start saving for their hijrat.
You are contradicting yourself here. there is no UNIFIED CIVIL CODE in a SECULAR DEMOCRACY. Their are only laws. and i dont think anyone have problem obeying laws of state. Muslims live everyehere, in US Europe, Canada, Australia. None have problem following laws of their own country. If your country is an exception then problem is in your country not Muslims.

And on topic he is a member of Parliament(Probably Democratically Elected one) and he have right to speak his mind. No need to be reactive on such statements. He is not President of state or something.

it seems like another PAKISTAN going to emerge from india :pakistan:

No please send back pakistani Hindus instead these innocent people lost their homes and were victim of blowback from partition violence and Indo-Pak tensions in later years they have every right to return to their ancestral homes in Pakistan but Indian muslims should stay there they are Indians and have no relation to Pakistan.

Do you think I am worried? Not at all.. Read my comment again and you will sense that.

Khair, it seems many of your MPs are making such remarks lately and the situation is getting worst.. Don't have any idea how you will restart.. but even then it's not my problem.. it is you guys who need to think about it..

So there is a problem!

Everyone will make remarks .
But none of them going for Ak47 or bombing .
We knows about our situation.

Exaggerated news from some media is your obsession.But not for us.

Back
Top Bottom