What's new

Muslims must leave India and go to Pakistan, Bangladesh: BJP MP:

Give it a try, I don't see you presenting anything to substantiate your point.

The indian envoy's role during the 2008 general election is sufficient to prove my point.

Is their any India role in conviction of Zia too?

Nope. It's purely Hasina's personal mission but surely india will come to her rescue if things get out of hand.

Trust me logistics would be the least of the problem faced by the willing ones.
My point is can he do something like this even if he has all previliges from the indian state with force? can he force all of them??

My point is can he do something like this even if he has all previliges from the indian state with force? can he force all of them??
Did he said he will forcefully do it? He just said those who don't love the country can leave it.

Did he said he will forcefully do it? He just said those who don't love the country can leave it.

The article indicates that he said Muslims MUST leave India, not that these people are free to leave my country. Though there are multiple moral issues with that statement itself, I won't address it right now.
And don't try to pretend that this sort of cleansing would be non-violent or voluntary. Petrol bombs were hurled at cinemas a few weeks ago because of a movie which turned out to glorify Rajputs. The people who want Muslims to leave India will definitely use violence.
Don't be intellectually dishonest and own up to the beliefs of your people.

The article indicates that he said Muslims MUST leave India, not that these people are free to leave my country. Though there are multiple moral issues with that statement itself, I won't address it right now.
And don't try to pretend that this sort of cleansing would be non-violent or voluntary. Petrol bombs were hurled at cinemas a few weeks ago because of a movie which turned out to glorify Rajputs. The people who want Muslims to leave India will definitely use violence.
Don't be intellectually dishonest and own up to the beliefs of your people.
Misquoting him again, go and listen to the video posted in the thread.

Then why say so if he,s not capable of doing it ? does,nt he knows that the muslims he is addressing would ever listen to him?

Back
Top Bottom