What's new

Muslims living in the minority in Japan observe the fasting month of Ramadan

Japanese are amazing and strange people. Strange in a way that they have kept their own culture alive in the world of Westernization. They are small, but highly capable people and it hearts to see them embrace Islamic culture when Japan hardly has any Islamic history to begin with. Very good.

One of our close friends here in Karachi is a Japanese man and his Pakistani family. The guy came to Karachi as a employee of the Japanese consulate in 1980s. Married a local Pakistani woman. He never left. He embraced Islam and now he speaks such a fluent Urdu that the first time i met him, my jaw literally dropped on the floor. He writes poetry in Urdu and translated Urdu literature into Japanese and vice-versa. He is a better Muslim and Urdu speaker than most Pakistanis themselves!

Japanese are amazing and strange people. Strange in a way that they have kept their own culture alive in the world of Westernization. They are small, but highly capable people and it hearts to see them embrace Islamic culture when Japan hardly has any Islamic history to begin with. Very good.

One of our close friends here in Karachi is a Japanese man and his Pakistani family. The guy came to Karachi as a employee of the Japanese consulate in 1980s. Married a local Pakistani woman. He never left. He embraced Islam and now he speaks such a fluent Urdu that the first time i met him, my jaw literally dropped on the floor. He writes poetry in Urdu and translated Urdu literature into Japanese and vice-versa. He is a better Muslim and Urdu speaker than most Pakistanis themselves!

@Donatello , I would love to get to know this man you speak of. Is there a way for us to exchange information ? Perhaps in the future when i visit Pakistan i would love to meet this guy among others. :)

No, I haven't but would like to visit. I was reading about Abdurresid Ibrahim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that's how I know about it :)

God willing, someday, I will be able to visit the Blue Mosque in Istanbul. My friend, now that's a wonder....

the-sultanahmet-or-blue-mosque.jpg

@Donatello , I would love to get to know this man you speak of. Is there a way for us to exchange information ? Perhaps in the future when i visit Pakistan i would love to meet this guy among others. :)

God willing, someday, I will be able to visit the Blue Mosque in Istanbul. My friend, now that's a wonder....

the-sultanahmet-or-blue-mosque.jpg

Yea, sure, when you visit Karachi, do let me know. We can definitely arrange a meeting. He is very active in the Japan-Pakistan collaboration.

Enjoy the Islamization and IS. Godspeed!!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom