What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. I have my reservations about islam.

I believe because the Han population overwhelm the Muslim population, there is no uprising. We are seeing some Muslims wanting to impose Sharia law in Europe now. They publicly state that they want to turn Europe into a Muslim state. Hence I am wary of them in China.
You are confusing Islam the religion with the Arabic culture. Majority of Muslims (80%) are non-Arabs, and their interpretation of islam is very liberal, it's a private matter for the overwhelming majority. Small groups in Europe (mostly radicalized Arabs) act like that. But that's a cultural phenomenon, not a religious one. I live in Europe, i can clearly see these tendencies among radicalized Arabic groups. Turks are completely different, they live seperately and complete different culture and way of life

But according to our vedic knowledge neighbours, ramazan is banned in china
There is a reason when they are quoted as, "The second most ignorant nation."

I am pretty sure it isn't. I grew up in Xinjiang. During these holidays, those Uigur employees in major national companies used to get special allowance, like lamb and other foods, even a whole sheep. It was funny to see sheep ran around in the residential complex. It used to be Han Chinese's envy because back then, meat was in short supply. I know that because the envy experienced in childhood can last a lifetime. :D
I suppose you misunderstood his posts.

But according to our vedic knowledge neighbours, ramazan is banned in china

It was published in Dawn, wise one.

So someone was deliberately spreading false information with regards to China not allowing Muslims to fast in Ramadan. Back hand slap delivered here by China to all disinformation-mongers.

One more citizen anxiously looking to be misled by false information. Irrespective of the source,which turns out to be Pakistani.

Because some people believe that a repeated lie of thousand times will become the truth.

And his buddy, egging him on to believe whatever he is fed, whether printed in Pakistan or in Timbuctoo.

Oh, that will soon become part of the propaganda pack distributed by vedic knowledge neighhbours of Pakistan. They can't believe that they do themselves in with such effortless ease.

I saw that thread too and I diidn't buy it because the source was some Indian newspaper....full of low grade crap. Thanks to @ChineseTiger1986 that he created this thread and we know the truth now.

Now Dawn has become some Indian newspaper, full of low grade crap? Lo, how are the mighty fallen!

Where did I ever mention about India in this thread?

Quite right. This clarification was needed to defend your good name and your honour, both being precious and vulnerable. It was actually the Gilbert and Ellice Islanders that you must have been referring to.

Dawn is a pinnacle of yellow journalism. They sell their pen very cheap....very cheap indeed.

And now they've sold out to the Indians. Should we be calling it Dusk?

Expect this kind of fallacy/false news to come out from the western media every year during the Ramadan.

Since the people who always bomb the Muslims want to the Muslims to hate on someone else.

Hmm.

That's true, never thought of it that way before, but Karachi is after all west of India.

There is a reason when they are quoted as, "The second most ignorant nation."

I suppose you misunderstood his posts.

Memo. to Indians: everybody start reading Dawn. We need to be the best Most Ignorant Nation.

And his buddy, egging him on to believe whatever he is fed, whether printed in Pakistan or in Timbuctoo.

Oh, that will soon become part of the propaganda pack distributed by vedic knowledge neighhbours of Pakistan. They can't believe that they do themselves in with such effortless ease.

Now Dawn has become some Indian newspaper, full of low grade crap? Lo, how are the mighty fallen!

Quite right. This clarification was needed to defend your good name and your honour, both being precious and vulnerable. It was actually the Gilbert and Ellice Islanders that you must have been referring to.

And now they've sold out to the Indians. Should we be calling it Dusk?

Hmm.

That's true, never thought of it that way before, but Karachi is after all west of India.

Memo. to Indians: everybody start reading Dawn. We need to be the best Most Ignorant Nation.
Its funny sir, chinese members are trying hard in PDF to impress pakistani janta, while Pakistan media is blasting China with articles after articles

Its funny sir, chinese members are trying hard in PDF to impress pakistani janta, while Pakistan media is blasting China with articles after articles

And Pakistani janata are rolling over, asking to be tickled on their tummies.

The Independent:
Ramadan 2016: China bans civil servants and students from fasting in mainly Muslim region

'China thinks that the Islamic faith of Uighurs threatens the rule of the Beijing leadership,' says Dilxat Raxit from the World Uyghur Congress
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...fasting-in-mainly-muslim-region-a7068481.html

Khaleej Times:
China bans Ramadan fasting in Muslim region
http://www.khaleejtimes.com/international/rest-of-asia/china-bans-ramadan-fasting-in-muslim-region

The Daily Observer
China bans Ramadan fasting in Muslim region
http://www.observerbd.com/2016/06/07/155222.php

DAWN:
China restricts fasting in Ramazan for Xinjiang govt staff, minors
http://www.dawn.com/news/1263121/china-restricts-fasting-in-ramazan-for-xinjiang-govt-staff-minors

RFA:
China Enters Ramadan With Round-The-Clock Surveillance of Mosques, Uyghurs

http://www.rfa.org/english/news/uyghur/ramadan-06062016113750.html

Reuters:
Indian Muslims protest China's ban on fasting
http://www.reuters.com/video/2016/06/07/indian-muslims-protest-chinas-ban-on-fas?videoId=368815118

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom