What's new

Muslims help build a Hindu temple in Bihar

Yeah Right... I am glad I don't understand this sort of communal harmony where a believer in the Oneness of GOD would have to go opposite 180 degrees to help construct a pagan temple.

Idol worshipping is considered to be the height(or depth) of Shirk in Islam. And I for one am, by the Grace of the ONE and TRUE LORD, a Muslim.

May ALLAH guide us all to the straight path. Ameen

Just for religious fanatics like you:

WHAT The Holy QURAN says:
“There is no compulsion in religion” (2:256),
“We have truly shown him the way; he may be thankful or unthankful” (76:3).

“The Truth is from your Lord; so let him who please believe and let him who please disbelieve” (18:29).

“Clear proofs have indeed come to you from your Lord: so whoever sees, it is for his own good; and whoever is blind, it is to his own harm” (6:104).

“If you do good, you do good for your own souls. And if you do evil, it is for them” (17:7).

I only wish that u being a "TRUE" and "PIOUS" muslim would have atleast BOTHERED to go through the Holy Book....

Sabka Malik Ek " ("One God governs all"),

Words of Sai baba :)

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

My Muslim friend in India bought me a silver Aum chain i still have it in a draw somewhere cause we all live together in peace

Your thoughts are both noble and true, without any doubt. But does this PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE theory supported by islam and islamists?? You must note that india boasts its secularism only because her hindus are secular, had this been other way around, all hindus would have to follow sharia laws. And note the comments posted by pakistanis, it seems they can't find even a single good thing in this act by bihari muslims, instead they are sending LAANAT at them. Muslin can't be peaceful until peace is forced upon them. Muslims in gujrat are right now peaceful only because peace is forced upon them, otherwise incidents like godhra happened everyday.

I won't waste any bandwidth and time in trying to teach u, u seem like an educated person yourself... Ever heard of a country called TURKEY???? use wikipedia.

regarding "laanat" by these guys on PDF.. who are these guys? the one who see RAW-CIA hand in even their window glass getting broken? and the one's who "believe" that muslims are getting killed and raped and looted in every corner of infidel-India every moment? or those who believe that 1965 they won, 1971 was a betrayal by Bangladeshis, and 1999 was by the "freedom fighters", and yes not to forget, 1948 was a "kashmiri rebellion"!!! They are brain washed beyond correction...

What I care for is INDIANS first, Hindus after that, and my state Bihar later. Why should Pakistan or Australia matter for me, except for humanitarian grounds may be, in times of crisis there.....

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

I will add one more thing- the greatest ruler of last 1000 years was the one who was the greatest proponent of secularism and respect to every religion... He was a Mughal, and an Indian, and a MUSLIM! and there's a reason that in our history books he is referred to as Akbar, THE GREAT!!!

I don't know the real motive or compulsion behind these 'Muslims' for not just donating but assistance in supervision in the construction to the Hindu idol. Maybe they don't want to be persecuted and hunted by the Hindu radical terrorists the likes of RSS and BJP, or whatever, but by this act they have actively supported the very Shirk that Islam negates and abhors. I sincerely hope they repent and get their act straight but till then Laanat on such so called 'Muslims'.

Do you yourself follow all the things that islam preaches?? Had you truly followed islam, you would never surf internet and post such idiotic comments. It seems like all the self proclaimed islamist selectively follow principles of islam, bending all the rules to meet their selfish ends. It all goes down to the interpretation, one may argue that internet was not there when koran was written so all those rules don't apply on on internet. You know watching the face of a woman even on the internet is haram, but still all the pakistanis do it. Ask yourself, do you people follow islam yourself or you drag islam into irrelevant issues just to score a point or just for arguement's sake??

Do you yourself follow all the things that islam preaches?? Had you truly followed islam, you would never surf internet and post such idiotic comments. It seems like all the self proclaimed islamist selectively follow principles of islam, bending all the rules to meet their selfish ends. It all goes down to the interpretation, one may argue that internet was not there when koran was written so all those rules don't apply on on internet. You know watching the face of a woman even on the internet is haram, but still all the pakistanis do it. Ask yourself, do you people follow islam yourself or you drag islam into irrelevant issues just to score a point or just for arguement's sake??

Its the old Wahabi mindset that many in Pakistan follow just glad Indian muslims for the most part do not share their saudi branded cult views

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

india1.jpg

Picture speaks a 1000 words this is why India is home to all religions and is a secular nation not founded on one religion

I won't waste any bandwidth and time in trying to teach u, u seem like an educated person yourself... Ever heard of a country called TURKEY???? use wikipedia.

regarding "laanat" by these guys on PDF.. who are these guys? the one who see RAW-CIA hand in even their window glass getting broken? and the one's who "believe" that muslims are getting killed and raped and looted in every corner of infidel-India every moment? or those who believe that 1965 they won, 1971 was a betrayal by Bangladeshis, and 1999 was by the "freedom fighters", and yes not to forget, 1948 was a "kashmiri rebellion"!!! They are brain washed beyond correction...

What I care for is INDIANS first, Hindus after that, and my state Bihar later. Why should Pakistan or Australia matter for me, except for humanitarian grounds may be, in times of crisis there.....

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

I will add one more thing- the greatest ruler of last 1000 years was the one who was the greatest proponent of secularism and respect to every religion... He was a Mughal, and an Indian, and a MUSLIM! and there's a reason that in our history books he is referred to as Akbar, THE GREAT!!!

You must also remember that "history is written by the victors". Akbar was the ruler at that time, so he twisted all the facts and potrayed himself as great. Do you know any independent source dating back to the period he belonged saying that Akbar was secular and respected hinduism?? And this fact is not challenged in our country only because of minority appeasement.

@ yeti: That the most appropriate photo! That photo doesn't tell one that this muslim couple have no respect for their religion- This just goes on to tell that 99% of Indian Muslims are like this, they follow their religion truly, and have respect for others' religions as well... and regarding remaining 1% muslims (along with may be 1% hindus)--- well, a$$holes are found everywhere!!!:devil:

thts great
May God give the same caurage & tolerance to hindus in india so tht muslims can also live peacefully...:)

thts great
May God give the same caurage & tolerance to hindus in india so tht muslims can also live peacefully...:)

We have it already but thanks for your concern

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

@ yeti: That the most appropriate photo! That photo doesn't tell one that this muslim couple have no respect for their religion- This just goes on to tell that 99% of Indian Muslims are like this, they follow their religion truly, and have respect for others' religions as well... and regarding remaining 1% muslims (along with may be 1% hindus)--- well, a$$holes are found everywhere!!!:devil:

I grew up with Muslims in my small town my Grandmother used to teach English to Hindus and Muslims everyday it was no big thing for us i often went to their houses to fly kites and mess around for jalsa.

Its the old Wahabi mindset that many in Pakistan follow just glad Indian muslims for the most part do not share their saudi branded cult views

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

india1.jpg

Picture speaks a 1000 words this is why India is home to all religions and is a secular nation not founded on one religion

Forget it friend, paksitanis won't understand the true meaning of this pic, instead they will send LAANAT to those poor fellows.

You must also remember that "history is written by the victors". Akbar was the ruler at that time, so he twisted all the facts and potrayed himself as great. Do you know any independent source datint back to the period he belonged saying that Akbar was secular and respected hinduism?? And this fact is not challenged in our country only because of minority appeasement.

awwwww.... come on Green Hornet!! u can be better than these conspiracy theories! The same history tells us that Babar was not a secular ruler, and Aurangzeb was a devout muslim who used to write copies of Quran to earn a living,and yet he was the one responsible for Zajiya!! and for the right reasons, Babar doesn't have much respect in india, and Aurangzeb is hated, while Akbar and Bahadur Shah Zafar are loved!

BTW, just to remind u, there were 100s of Hindu rulers during Akbar's time who fought by his side and even against him-- and all these Kings had their respective historians... and for subverting all that history, Akbar would need to be a re-incarnation of RAJNIKANTH!!!!:cheesy:

thts great

I think its the muslims who need to learn the lesson of tolerance and peace and not hindus. Just look around the world and one can see how tolerant and peaceful muslims really are.

thts great

I tend to agree to half of ur statement. being in pakistan, no one knows better than u what religious fanatics do... Sadly, there are some hindu fanatics as well.. But their number is just too low, may be 1% or so... in comparison, can u judge and tell what percentage of muslims in Pakistan are now totally radical and dangerous???

Reason why barbaric kings like Aurangzeb fell was due to secular kings like Shivaji who had Hindu and Muslim fighters in his army.

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Shivaji was a devout Hindu but he respected all religions within the region. Shivaji had great respect for other contemporary saints, most notably Tukaram and also holy men of other faiths, such as Sufis. [37]

Shivaji allowed his subjects freedom of religion and opposed forced conversion.[8][38] The first thing Shivaji did after a conquest was to promulgate protection of mosques and Muslim tombs.[8]

He commanded the respect and fealty of the Muslims under his command by his fair treatment of his friends as well as enemies.[8] Kafi Khan, the Mughal historian and Francois Bernier, a French traveler, spoke highly of his religious policy. He also brought converts like Netaji Palkar and Bajaji back into Hinduism. Shivaji's sentiments of inclusivity and tolerance of other religions can be seen in an admonishing letter to Aurangzeb, in which he wrote :

Verily, Islam and Hinduism are terms of contrast. They are used by the true Divine Painter for blending the colours and filling in the outlines. If it is a mosque, the call to prayer is chanted in remembrance of Him. If it is a temple, the bells are rung in yearning for Him alone.[39]

He had many Muslims in his military and ministries.[40] His most trusted general in all his campaigns was Haider Ali Kohari; Darya Sarang was chief of armoury; Ibrahim Khan and Daulat Khan were prominent in the navy; and Siddi Ibrahim was chief of artillery.[39][41][42] Shivaji had particular respect for the Sufi tradition of Islam. Shivaji used to pray at the mausoleum of the great Sufi Muslim saint Baba Sharifuddin. He also visited the abode of another great Sufi saint, Shaikh Yacub of the Konkan, and took his blessings. He called Hazrat Baba of Ratnagiri bahut thorwale bhau, meaning "great elder brother".[39][41]

Shivaji also promulgated other enlightened values, prohibiting slavery in his kingdom,[8] and applying a humane and liberal policy to the women of his state.[39]

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

God bless Sufi saints and Ahmadis for promoting peace in South Asia :agree:

awwwww.... come on Green Hornet!! u can be better than these conspiracy theories! The same history tells us that Babar was not a secular ruler, and Aurangzeb was a devout muslim who used to write copies of Quran to earn a living,and yet he was the one responsible for Zajiya!! and for the right reasons, Babar doesn't have much respect in india, and Aurangzeb is hated, while Akbar and Bahadur Shah Zafar are loved!

BTW, just to remind u, there were 100s of Hindu rulers during Akbar's time who fought by his side and even against him-- and all these Kings had their respective historians... and for subverting all that history, Akbar would need to be a re-incarnation of RAJNIKANTH!!!!:cheesy:

The only thing wrong with hindus was that hindus were never united in the entire history and in fact even today. In fact it was a hindu ruler who invited a muslim invader to invade his enemy's kingdom. As Ghandhi ji himself said that hindus are cowards. And akbar might have been a lesser hardliner but that doesn't change the fact that muslims rulers were barbarians.

Back
Top Bottom