What's new

Muslims-Christian can live in India under our laws: Subramaniyam Swamy

If a section of Hindus go against Uniform civil laws.. is it ok for him to say "Hindus can live in India under our laws"?

Yes of course if they go against the Indian laws then you have naxalites for example they are Hindus they are Indians but they don't follow Indian laws. Aren't they getting punished

This moron doesn't know that 80% Muslims live under democracies, Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Iran, Egypt among others have elected democratic govts.
De jure

De facto

Iran? 80% ? Should of listed Turkey and Kyrgyzstan, and call it quits.....although authoritarianism and democracy are not really opposed... still.

If it is reference to some lame *** pure moral Hindu law then I am getting the fcuk out of India. But luckily that's not gonna happen.

Yes of course if they go against the Indian laws then you have naxalites for example they are Hindus they are Indians but they don't follow Indian laws. Aren't they getting punished

The question I posed is not particularly about them, but addressing it as a whole religion.

If a certain sect doesnt agree, is it ok to say "Hindus should obey the rule"..

By Hindus it does mean the whole religion, just like here Mr Swamy called out to Christians and Muslims as a whole.

Pakistan/Iran/Eqypt,wow what an amazing list of democracies.
troll-ba-dum-tss.jpg

The question I posed is not particularly about them, but addressing it as a whole religion.

By Hindus it does mean the whole religion, just like here Mr Swamy called out to Christians and Muslims as a whole.

I think his statement was little misinterpreted as most of the times he advocates about uniform civil law.No religion or religious group should dis agree with that law it make the jurisdiction an easy process.Hindu personal law,Muslim Personal law should be eliminated from Indian legal system.One country one law as simple as that.

Why? because they did not elect someone PM who was accused of killing a helpless minority?
no because we dont have military coups and we have peaceful elections.

If a section of Hindus go against Uniform civil laws.. is it ok for him to say "Hindus can live in India under our laws"?
I think when he said "our" he meant Indian uniform law which he is advocating since long which is not wrong as well

Who cancel the Kashmir deal among Musharraf and elected Wajpai?
Can you stop trolling and remain to the topic?

Speak with substance... Provide proofs that PM had indeed killed the minority!
He is known troller. He cannot tolerate other views but his own. He troll to the fullest in others' threads.

If the rule is written in the constitution then we all are abide by it. If some one disagree, should get it changed by making consensuses, that is the process. is that what you asking?

This moron doesn't know that 80% Muslims live under democracies, Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Iran, Egypt among others have elected democratic govts.
He knows very well, but is blinded by his hatred for Muslims.

We are a very tolerant Hindu nation just as America is a very tolerant Christian nation that allows people of any religion to reside. But make no mistake about it we are a HINDU nation. Forget this sickular crap.

Here is something about Dr. Subramanian Swamy,

In 2011 Muthoot Finance (Christian ownend Finance compan) issued a circular to their staff which banned Hindu lady staff from wearing bindhi and sindoor which is of religious significance. In the garb of dress-code they also prevented the staff from having sandalwood paste tilak or Rakhi on Rakshabandhan.

Here is the copy of that circular,

mut11.jpg

In Response, Dr. swamy wrote to them,

To
Ms. Shiney Thomas,
Executive Secretary,
Muthoot Fincorp Ltd.
Muthoot Center
Punnen Road, Trivandrum.

Dear Ms.Thomas:

I am given to understand that you have issued a circular dated 17th March, 2011
resuring a dress code which discriminates against Hindu values and practices (see
enclosed).

If this circular is still operative, please let me know. As it stands, it is violative of a
Hindu’s fundamental rights.

Yours sincerely,

(SUBRAMANIAN SWAMY)

Guess what happned next ?

Muthoot apologized and withdrew that Circular.

THAT is who Dr. Subramanian Swamy is.

Any nationalist leader is always a moron/idiot/'insert insult here' in the eyes of most Pakistanis. It should hardly be a surprise that these sentiments are openly expressed regarding Modiji and Swamyji.
On the other hand desh drohis like Kejriwal are revered. Need we any more proof about which set of leaders we must trust?

On topic Swamy meant our Constitution and the necessity for uniform civil code, like there exists in forward thinking nations around the world. And unlike Sharia or Catholic law practiced in Ireland. And btw, there is no concept of Hindu law. Dharma by default is based on the concept of justice and virtue and not on a code like Sharia.

With a 18-20% minorities, India can not go for Hindu religious fundamentalism. Instead, let it remain India with the culture and values (which are obviously from Hinduism). What these Sanghi turds want is convert India as a land of 100% pure (Hindu only) that is obviously seen from RSS ideology which teaches hatred for Muslims and Christianity because we follow desert religions. That is the problem. Sanghi terrorists wants to recapture India from Indians. Stop this bull crap.
Common people especially Infidels(Christians and muslims), never knew that this fascists are sharpening their swords against us playing appeasement and void "secular" claims that they are against only "conversion" and other causes. But, Sanghi - We know you want us minorities to be eradicated from "Your" country. NO! I forecasted prior to election, when BJP in power, terrorist organization like RSS and similar organizations (Bajrang dal, VHP, Shivsena etc) will create problems against minorities. Christians are easy prey unlike Muslims who are ghettoized and will retaliate in no time. To keep up with secularism and equality - Ban RSS and it's umbrella organizations just like banning Islamofascist terrorist organizations which once operated in many parts of the country.

Back
Top Bottom