What's new

Muslim Youths Mutilated in Central African Republic

This has been going on for some time.

The Muslims and Chrisitians in CAR have been slaughtering each other for quite a while.

@hinduguy

The arrival of the french forces spelled doom for Muslim forces.
I thought french are there to protect muslims...

Muslims are having a great time killing Christians in Syria. But people on this forum support those al qaeda terrorists sponsored by saudis and qatari despots. You really think that will go unanswered. What you take by force, God will take back. For every christian that is murdered by muslims in the levant, in egypt, there is a blood debt born that must be repaid. What goes around comes around.

I hope the killing stops everywhere. I hope the psychopaths in saudi stop terrorizing the world. And I hop Christians can live in peace wherever they are. Only then will muslims also have their peace.

Your judgement is clouded.No one on this forum supports Alqaeda.Stop turning this thread into Christian vs Muslim battle. SMH

I thought french are there to protect muslims...

I think they disarmed a lot of the Muslim Militias in the urban areas, but neglected to fully confront the Christian militias.

The Christians struck back and the French are just too small to stop the violence everywhere.

Apparently you arent familiar with many saudi and pakistani posters. They most certainly support al qaeda and the taking of Christian and Shia lands by force.

This post was chritian vs muslim ever since it was created. Now either address my poi ts honestly or move on. Obfuscating the core issues and making this thread a pity party does no one any good. Unless as always the point ofthiz thread is to try and make muslims look lime victims

Your judgement is clouded.No one on this forum supports Alqaeda.Stop turning this thread into Christian vs Muslim battle. SMH

All senseless murder is wrong but muslims have been killing christians by the thousands. They didnt expect any blowback? They are idiots then

Muslims kill tens of thousands of Christians in the last couple of years and i only see al qaeda cheerleaders on this website. three muslims are killed and its despicable. Why is it not despicable to kill Christians?

So according to yu this act is acceptable?

No. Its karma for all the murdering that mulim terrorists have been doing to Christians and Shias around the world. If you kill hundreds of thousands of people in Syria and Libya for blood money and then hide behind a religion to do it, what do you expect the victims to do? They will eventually fight back. And that is what they are doing.

Tells those dogs in saudi and gutter to stop sending their terrorist scum to Christian lands to kill rape and steal from innocent people of God and maybe there would be NO killing anywhere.

Its cause and effect. If you are a Hindu, you should understand this intrinsically.

So according to yu this act is acceptable?

Apparently you arent familiar with many saudi and pakistani posters. They most certainly support al qaeda and the taking of Christian and Shia lands by force.

This post was chritian vs muslim ever since it was created. Now either address my poi ts honestly or move on. Obfuscating the core issues and making this thread a pity party does no one any good. Unless as always the point ofthiz thread is to try and make muslims look lime victims

My man I have been on this forum longer than you and I know all the saudi posters here (Yzd khalifa,arabian legend,juba,hasani) are good people not Hegemonic despite the fact this forum is getting infested with unnecessary Anti-Arab posters I always saw them on their good behavior. Pakistani posters here support their armed forces who are at war with Alqaeda like terrorists.Plus there are no christian countries neighboring pakistan So chill on the taking of lands by force.

@Kaan
I want you to tell this dude why you made this thread.

No. Its karma for all the murdering that mulim terrorists have been doing to Christians and Shias around the world. If you kill hundreds of thousands of people in Syria and Libya for blood money and then hide behind a religion to do it, what do you expect the victims to do? They will eventually fight back. And that is what they are doing.

Tells those dogs in saudi and gutter to stop sending their terrorist scum to Christian lands to kill rape and steal from innocent people of God and maybe there would be NO killing anywhere.

Its cause and effect. If you are a Hindu, you should understand this intrinsically.

I believe in Karma of a individual. If I do something wrong it will affect me later . So if a innocent Christian gets killed by a Muslim, he will also be killed or get a worse punishment later. Not that some other innocent Muslims be butchered by Christians. It aint Karma. And Yes I am a Hindu, and it doesnt change my views.

Eventually Karma will prevail, and every individual involved in anything bad will be punished.

Muslims are having a great time killing Christians in Syria. But people on this forum support those al qaeda terrorists sponsored by saudis and qatari despots. You really think that will go unanswered. What you take by force, God will take back. For every christian that is murdered by muslims in the levant, in egypt, there is a blood debt born that must be repaid. What goes around comes around.

I hope the killing stops everywhere. I hope the psychopaths in saudi stop terrorizing the world. And I hop Christians can live in peace wherever they are. Only then will muslims also have their peace.
What about the PSYCHOPATHS in USA? This goes around and around my frnd, so stop your baseless rants.

All the fools here making this a Christian vs Muslim rant when the news in Africa is that these young men were killed for their organs and private parts for muti (witchcraft)

Pagans felt the same about Christians when Catholics burnt every single mayan religious book and their misgivings in americas and africa and australia.. so as u said is it the karma working?

Bottom line is rest of the people see no difference between the two great abrahamic religions..

so please don't act as a victim..

All senseless murder is wrong but muslims have been killing christians by the thousands. They didnt expect any blowback? They are idiots then

Muslims kill tens of thousands of Christians in the last couple of years and i only see al qaeda cheerleaders on this website. three muslims are killed and its despicable. Why is it not despicable to kill Christians?

Are you fucking retard? Where exactly are your credible sources for Muslims killing "thousands" of christians?

Show me your source.

(Please don't post any anti-Islamic hate site or Pamella Geller crazy conspiracy theories)...

Show me hardcore facts.

You are justifying murder of innocent people just because they are Muslim. Shame on you.

Lastly, Al Qaeda kills 10000 Muslims per every Christian. Yet you use violence of Al Qaeda animals to justify Muslims' genocide by Central African republic? Again, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom