Status
Not open for further replies.

AUz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What about a section "Muslim World"?

Basically to discuss news related to economy and science and technology in Muslim countries...Many positive things happening in Malaysia,Indonesia,Iran,Turkey,Egypt and even Arab world etc can be brought into light...

Information related to Education,students,number of graduates,universities etc etc can be interesting . . .

thanks to the amazing diversity in Muslim world,many interesting cultural traditions from all over the Muslim world can also be brought into light...

Other suggestions are also welcomed...

So what say? :cheesy:

Then Add Hindu world too after hindus are a big minority in Pakistan :D

Also add Christian world

You mean WEST? They are not exactly "Christian world" ...I mean they prefer "secularism" you know ;) Moreover,we don't need to "bring their positive things into light" :D If you understand what I mean . . . They are already in light lol

Then Add Hindu world too after hindus are a big minority in Pakistan :D

We aren't talking about minorities :D And even by your logic,you should support my advice as there are hundreds and hundreds of million Muslims in INIDA :) Hindu aren't 'that' big minority in Pakistan . . . .

Similar section(Islam) has been demanded, asked, requested, urged and finally beg but Admin of this forum did not agree. I am afraid your request will be turned down. :cry:

You mean WEST? They are not exactly "Christian world" ...I mean they prefer "secularism" you know ;) Moreover,we don't need to "bring their positive things into light" :D If you understand what I mean . . . They are already in light lol

We aren't talking about minorities :D And even by your logic,you should support my advice as there are hundreds and hundreds of million Muslims in INIDA :) Hindu aren't 'that' big minority in Pakistan . . . .

i am all for the muslim section...... 100% vote in favor of it

but are you for the hindu and christian section :D

How dare you leave the buddhist out ! i demand buddhist world !

It will be a awsome theme park with free haircuts , Martial arts training and free buddha tattoos done by Corey Miller.

What rides will islam world have?

Similar section(Islam) has been demanded, asked, requested, urged and finally beg but Admin of this forum did not agree. I am afraid your request will be turned down. :cry:

Well may be name "Islam" is kind of 'religious thing" etc..You know this forum is like France-NO THING ABOUT RELIGION :lol:

"Muslim World" is a different thing,I guess:undecided:

AUz, why don't you start by posting some news from muslim world?

Only Pakistani's care about this Muslim world so we already discuss these issues as Pakistani issues and hence their is no point.

The reason he is asking for a Christian section is not because he wants west to be highlighted. I think Karachite is a Christian.

We aren't talking about minorities :D And even by your logic,you should support my advice as there are hundreds and hundreds of million Muslims in INIDA :) Hindu aren't 'that' big minority in Pakistan . . .

Hindus may not be such a big minority but still they are the biggest minority in our country.

As for your suggestion of the Muslim world section, i don't think there is any need until and unless those countries have any defence relation or importance to Pakistan.

Muslim world is not like bringing Islam in, but rather a section where we can discuss the commonalities, differences and issues concerning MUSLIM WORLD.

some common sense required !

No Need of it- There is no such thing as a common Muslim World-

why OIC was createD by our leaders, if there was nothing like that existed or exists?

donot be close minded.

Its a useless organization- it was created- thats all to it- The members of OIC had aswell understood long before the false rationale behind its creation- Its an organization effective to only register protests- that too once in blue moon-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom