What's new

Muslim techie beaten to death in Pune, 7 men of Hindu outfit held

a true hindu can murder 1000 of muslims in gujrat ??

First of all more people have died in Pakistan then India due to sectarian/political/ethnic voilence.I can challenge you on that.For the Hazaras it is more then a GENOCIDE.More then 5000 Hazaras families have applied for Asylum in different countries. Another 3000 are in pipeline.What about Shias,Ahmedias. Are they secure.What about the political voilence in Karachi between MQM & ANP last year,some 500 dead bodies were dumped on different streets on Karachi.Recently a Ahmedi person was shot dead in jail by a small child,even yr jails are not safe for criminals.TTP alone has killed more then 30,000 pakistanis apart from destruction to property,right now they are attacking polio workers.In short Pakistan is trying to reach the LOWEST web

I was being sarcastic of your statements. The man was really immature to have posted bad stuff about a figure who is revered by Marathi people and the Hindus in general.

I ask you again, what will you do with a guy who posts inflammatory pics or posts about your prophets in Pakistan?

You will get your answer.

Simply put, it was a foolish step unnecessarily to post such inflammatory things.

1. first of all he did noty post those.

2. Secondly shivaji is not a hindu god neither any saint.

3. Thirdly if anyone posts inflammatory posts/pics about Prophets in Pakistan (then emotional nuts will do the same as these emotional Hindus did but saner ones will condemn such blasphemy and call for stopping such things in future).

1. first of all he did noty post those.

2. Secondly shivaji is not a hindu god neither any saint.

3. Thirdly if anyone posts inflammatory posts/pics about Prophets in Pakistan (then emotional nuts will do the same as these emotional Hindus did but saner ones will condemn such blasphemy and call for stopping such things in future).

1.You are not a authority to say who is a respected figure to hindus or not. Shiva means Lord Shiva. Now you are disrespecting a person whose name is on the name of Lord Shiva. What about that ?

2. This news is fake. A true Hindu can not do that. Hinduism means peace. Our god have mentioned that " Non-violence is the greatest duty of every human being ". This is a muslim/pakistani extremist propaganda in order to malign India in general and Hindus in special. A true hindu is always non-violent*.

3. My prayer is with him. May Lord Shiva give his family members patience. May Lord Shiva give those culprits knowledge and forgive them.

* Under ideal conditions.

You just commented on everything related to this issue and you are saying you're not bothered? Not to mention half the people here bleeding concern for Indian minorities like you are a Sweden or something.

You're contradicting yourself.
I never did, if u had as I said used ur brain rather then jumping the gun, u wouldnt have made a fool of ur own self 2ice now. So I will give u a free advise, when u see a conversation happening between 2 people, read it from the start so u would know whats going on.

1.No one is a authority to say who is a respected figure to hindus or not. Shiva means Lord Shiva. Now he has disrespectied a person whose name is on the name of Lord Shiva. And Shivaji is a very popular figure in India. He was a Hero, protector of Hindus from evil invaders. What about that ?

2. This news is fake. A true Hindu can not do that. Hinduism means peace. Our god have mentioned that " Non-violence is the greatest duty of every human being ". This is a muslim/pakistani extremist propaganda in order to malign India in general and Hindus in special. A true hindu is always non-violent*.

3. My prayer is with him. May Lord Shiva give his family members patience. May Lord Shiva give those culprits knowledge and forgive them.

1.No one is a authority to say who is a respected figure to hindus or not. Shiva means Lord Shiva. Now he has disrespectied a person whose name is on the name of Lord Shiva. And Shivaji is a very popular figure in India. He was a Hero, protector of Hindus from evil invaders. What about that ?

That's some very potent stuff you are smoking.................

I never did, if u had as I said used ur brain rather then jumping the gun, u wouldnt have made a fool of ur own self 2ice now. So I will give u a free advise, when u see a conversation happening between 2 people, read it from the start so u would know whats going on.

By you, I am talking about Pakistani members here.

Retarded bunch of animals... :mad:

The governments needs to do something, these lynch mobs are totally unacceptable and very dangerous to India

The BJP needs to condemn these attacks more rigerously

Last edited:
Hindus should grow some balls at least make the numbers even- 1 against 7 brave hindus that ridiculous-

1.You are not a authority to say who is a respected figure to hindus or not. Shiva means Lord Shiva. Now you are disrespecting a person whose name is on the name of Lord Shiva. What about that ?

We have many kids and grown having names on the name of prophets but we do NOT revere these common people. Your argument is weak. Shiva is something else and any human being taking up that name just for the sake of a name is quiet another.

:lol: neither we are talking about true hindus we are talking about extremists hindus the bigots who have killed this Muslim man over FB posts which by the way he was NOT involved.

may your lord shiva rot these extremist hindus in hell

Hindus should grow some balls at least make the numbers even- 1 against 7 brave hindus that ridiculous-

Cmon man, be fair. In Bangladesh, Pakistan, and WB it is usually mobs of 10,000 muslims against a handful of Hindus/Buddhists. Anyway you know 1 Muslim is equal to 10 Hindus, so still the Hindus were at a disadvantage.

Bad news...but Muslims too need to integrate into India better? Why keep a beard and skull cap and look different from other Indians.

Back
Top Bottom