What's new

Muslim Responds to Indian News .Sharia Law, Taliban and Afghanistan #Gravitas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salaam

Looked at the first few minutes. He is not even showing the face of the woman reporter. And why is his name "Hijab" ? Is it his real name ? And why does he have to look like that ? Do or did the Muslim progressive leaders look like that ?

Bro, as others have pointed out, his name is Mohammad Hijab.

I'm curious about what you mean ' why does he have to look like that?'.

Also Muslim progressive leaders, could you give a few examples.

Thanks

Can this guy really debate a person who believes that the creator need not be worshiped and whoever made this universe never really intended to make humans specifically ? and it is just a matter of chance .

Highly doubt that . Probably living in a cacoon with his religious muslim followers .

WION is owned a BJP member of the Indian parliament. It’s an anti Muslim anti Pakistani tool.

Looked at the first few minutes. He is not even showing the face of the woman reporter. And why is his name "Hijab" ? Is it his real name ? And why does he have to look like that ? Do or did the Muslim progressive leaders look like that ?
His last name is Hijab. His first name is Muhammad. Why is your name Jamahir? What do you mean by "look like that?" He looks normal to me.

No money for plastic surgery or even proper makeup to hide it. 8-)

Have you seen some 'stars' without makeup? Wouldn't want to wake up next to these 'beauties' unless you like horror flicks.

Sandra Bullock
iu
article-2581524-1C4E200800000578-302_634x723.jpg

Heidi Klum
f6c3f90af0d13e1d4ce6a253ce75f711.jpg

Mila Kunis
vHlyegA.jpg

But it ain't right being a man to talk openly and criticize women's' looks. We know what they look like in the morning, minus paint. Allah ka meherbani they can make themselves presentable.

If you want babies and can't pass a melon through your backside, they are your only option to have babies.

Perfect little lotus flowers aren't born a dime a dozen everywhere....

It's just Western Media painting selective images about how 'advanced' Kabul was before the Taliban. I could have gone to Gulshan in Dhaka and found women sporting Mod Bell Bottoms and walking around back in the seventies (if I was alive back then), but that would have represented little if anything about my country.
Sandra Bullocks looks good

The real question is why does the female journo look like a tranny?? I know Pazeetistan is filled with all sorts uggos, but what's up with this """"""""""woman"""""""""'s jawline???
she's arnab goswiny wearing a padded bra and a wig!

People with lack of knowledge about Islam and not ready to learn but try to be authoritarian, have nothing to do with such subject. Secondly, religious posting is not allowed given the intellectual capability of few to discuss and religious hatred.
Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom