What's new

Muslim network Salamworld aims to be Facebook rival - BBC NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes nobody's forcing you, just leave, and secondly unless you liek such pages no events will affect you
But plagiarism is still wrong

Life went on without facebook, dont like it; leave it. No need to invent some fake copy of it

There are copyright laws in place and if FB feels their copyright has been breached,they will take action...
Thou shalleth noteth worry...

Media can be both a blessing as well as a fitnah...

How come we find it ok to use Google to define anything but it kills us to use the internet to search Quran?

How come it is ok to use fb or twitter but if it is Islamic it is not right?

Why not give something new a try before passing a judgement?

Maximizing your time? Then why are you here on this forum? Is that good use of your time? But to unite Muslims is a waste of time?
One word: PLAGIARISM

Why only copy of Facebook , their should be a separate new islamic youtube , islamic twitter , even islamic search engine like Google to prevent form Haram contant .
I think many would like this Idea .
Why not a complete new internetm or even OS
Website should start with salam://

I can Imagine what's the alternative for angry birds in that site. :cool:
Replace the pigs with hummus

We do care because Islam is our life.
Even we are against those make fun of other religions.
Technically, because you care is the reason they do it. So the sins on you as well if Allah wills

One word: PLAGIARISM

Why not a complete new internetm or even OS
Website should start with salam://

salam://merhaba-to-you-too.islam

:P

^^^ and invent a new computer? :lol:

i wonder why all car makers in the world use same round wheels...bloody copyright theives..
Each should invent their own different wheel.

God should had created a defferent planet for muslims....where there would had been no evil hindoos,christians,athiest,buddhist,jews etc.

i wonder why all car makers in the world use same round wheels...bloody copyright theives..
Each should invent their own different wheel.

Totally wrong analogy.

Jews liked to isolate themselves, ended up making all Christians their slaves

:rofl: developeon wannabe! + lol, if im allowed to be a little evil-they had a little help with isolating themselves.

God should had created a defferent planet for muslims....where there would had been no evil hindoos,christians,athiest,buddhist,jews etc.

Somebody is getting all worked up here. :lol:

Do you know anything apart from mockery? Or are you just that low? People like you preach freedom of speech/ actions and secular world...But you can not even swallow a website to unite 1 nation...Or are you jealous or afraid of our unity?
If you believe all that why don't you take you british and pakistani passports and id cards and use a crayon to write 'ummah' on it?

Why do some Muslims take religion so bloody seriously rather than life ??
If your mother somehow might burn Quran will u ******* kill her ?? Answer me !!
If there is 1 anti islam page in facebook then there are dozens of anti Christian pages in the same sight .
There are fanboys present all over the world . You just cant create a hell of an issue regarding this !!

Well, Islam is our life. That's why we are serious about it.

Sounds too much like salami world...
Some kind of gay **** site.

No, they don't belong to ManWin.
Better luck next time.

Why only copy of Facebook , their should be a separate new islamic youtube , islamic twitter , even islamic search engine like Google to prevent form Haram contant .
I think many would like this Idea .

Deputy CEO of SW has said that; as the project will move on we will start work on our new project which includes; search engine, youtube, wikipedia and may be within 2 years an e-mail account service.

Manwin is basically the net's largest **** provider.

how do you know about that? you being a honest to god Muslim and all? fewposts above i read "Islam is my life". Want me to report you to a religious authority nearest to you so you get your fair share of stoning? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom