What's new

Muslim Mob attacks Dalits in Delhi Sarai Kale Khan

Love jihad against Muslim females has no place in Indian society. We stand with the authorities as they bring swift justice against any Hindu male engaging in love jihad against Muslim females.
That would have worked had the women converted ....

Indians society is so hate filled it's crazy

It's incredible how these poisonous people love together and call it a state

Maybe Yogi G should enact a similar law preventing inter-faith marriages in this part of India.

Love jihad against Muslim females has no place in Indian society. We stand with the authorities as they bring swift justice against any Hindu male engaging in love jihad against Muslim females.

However, I do wonder, if it's a Hindu man and a Muslim woman,
is it still love jihad?
or Hindu jihad?
or something else?

Let us find an appropriate term,
Jihad is strongly associated as a Muslim term, so to negate any misunderstandings and to emphasis the reality of the situation,
I think Hindu Jihad fits,
What do you say, people?

What a utter communal shithole India is
Better than a Theocratic Hybrid regime shithole
You can try implemeting that crap in Rotterdam or on your regular neighbourhood Sharia Street patrols, you will have more luck

However, I do wonder, if it's a Hindu man and a Muslim woman,
is it still love jihad?
or Hindu jihad?
or something else?

Let us find an appropriate term,
Jihad is strongly associated as a Muslim term, so to negate any misunderstandings and to emphasis the reality of the situation,
I think Hindu Jihad fits,
What do you say, people?
There is a word for it apparently in Hinduism...some learned members of the forum may know it.
Better than a Theocratic Hybrid regime shithole

You can try implemeting that crap in Rotterdam or on your regular neighbourhood Sharia Street patrols, you will have more luck
Oh I'm sorry...Did you actually think for a minute I care if India descends into anarchy? Implement, don't implement...your destiny is the same either way.

We just enjoy watching the inevitable street war unfold. Let's be honest - Muslims aren't going to sit around and take crap forever in the country their ancestors built, are they?

Fake news being pushed by renowned Islamophobes of india who peddled the same "Muslims spreading corona virus on purpose" bullsh!t. These handles posts anti-Muslim fake news all day.

In reality, Muslim kids are beaten by Hindus for just drinking water from 'hindu taps'

More trouble for Indian Muslims. Is RSS paving the way for more violence against Indian Muslims?
Fake news being pushed by renowned Islamophobes of india who peddled the same "Muslims spreading corona virus on purpose" bullsh!t. These handles posts anti-Muslim fake news all day.

In reality, Muslim kids are beaten by Hindus for just drinking water from 'hindu taps'

RSS pandits have now set their eyes on Indian Muslim females.

Indian Muslims made a choice during partition. They shouldn't complain. This is Hindustan. Indian Muslims should be ready to give up their religion and freedoms. Sacrifice to appease the RSS minions.

When you shout you are a proud Indian Muslim, you should also be ready to sacrifice your religion and your identity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom