What's new

Muslim men chopped Bodies burnt in CAR(Africa)

why is this Africa is like this?Sudan is at top of large oil reserves look at their condition.some CAR has large gold reserves

Tribalism...people tend to identify more with their tribe than their nationality.

You are wrong.There is mega reserves in India. coal,iron.uranium,Thorium etc.Oil also in Rajasthan ,Mumbai and Assam
Shale gas resources in entire western seaboard. Dont blind your eyes with anti -India cataract.Accept reality about India.

How you concluded my comment as Anti-India? :undecided:

You are wrong.There is mega reserves in India. coal,iron.uranium,Thorium etc.Oil also in Rajasthan ,Mumbai and Assam
Shale gas resources in entire western seaboard. Dont blind your eyes with anti -India cataract.Accept reality about India.
thats why british invaded india in the 1st place..........

Why am i getting the feeling that the title is kinda misleading? :undecided:

Read the article with open eyes its a sectarian fight......

Africa is divided on Tribal identity and Religious identity.

Islam and Christianism is trying to convert as many as possible in Africa, which leads to communal tension.

The Islamic groups are funding and providing chinese AK47 to tribes. The other weapon provider is west. To prevent Islam from spread all over Africa west is providing weapons to non-Islam group.

Africa is mess my frnd..

How you concluded my comment as Anti-India? :undecided:

"Find some mega reserves in India than to know that your democracy needs some improvements or not."

This statement is fishy.By making that statement you indirectly told me India is not a stable democracy and if some resources
find out it become like Africa.But you are wrong .India is stable.Next you think India has no mega reserves ,I already answer it.
India already experienced UK oppression and same goes to Pakistan .That episode is over.

thats why british invaded india in the 1st place..........

Read the article with open eyes its a sectarian fight......

UK invaded but they only can looted our golds resources and our peoples money.Rest i pointed is present natural resources in our hand.

Yes .But there is some answer in internet ,I searched.Most of article about chaos in Africa clearly pointed that is this same natural resources is the main reason for their miserable condition.West companies always have an eye in this resources.They create disturbances and loot all that resources.But unfortunately Africans cant understand it

Wrong.Most resources rich african countries sell their resources to China.Many european investors actually complain that because their own countries regulations make it hard for them to work with states that have despotic rulers in charge(human rights and all) they're loosing bussiness and money as the chinese have no such worries.They work with everybody.

Wrong.Most resources rich african countries sell their resources to China.Many european investors actually complain that because their own countries regulations make it hard for them to work with states that have despotic rulers in charge(human rights and all) they're loosing bussiness and money as the chinese have no such worries.They work with everybody.

South Sudan is created with help of US and Israel.So we cant assume west has no interest in there.
You are right .China has large influence in Africa.India also considerably invested in Africa.Human right is not a problem for our government.But we are not like chinese ,we cant compromise with cruel warlords

South Sudan is created with help of US and Israel.So we cant assume west has no interest in there.
You are right .China has large influence in Africa.India also considerably invested in Africa.Human right is not a problem for our government.But we are not like chinese ,we cant compromise with cruel warlords

Christian South was feeling discriminated by the muslim north ,hence the war.Anyway,continuing violence in the South doesn't help anybody as the oil doesn't flow in these conditions.Just as in Lybia.

Christian South was feeling discriminated by the muslim north ,hence the war.Anyway,continuing violence in the Sotuh doesn't help anybody as the oil doesn't flow in these conditions.

Right ,present situation is not helpful.

It was much like the partition of Indian subcontinent. Its better to be good neighbours living side by side than warring brothers living under one roof...one cannot blame foreign countries for that.

why is this Africa is like this?Sudan is at top of large oil reserves look at their condition.some CAR has large gold reserves
In their situation, rich in natural resource is not a good thing. A old Chinese proverb says: A people is not guilty but having a jade plate is his crime. For example, Sierra Leone, this country has a lot of diamond but it's among the worst countries in the world.

Maybe poor in natural resource is a blessing for some African countries.

Tribalism...people tend to identify more with their tribe than their nationality.

Also their society is still gripped with Superstition. The witch trials in Kenya, The trade in Albino body parts. Illiteracy.

Then you have the low status of African Women. Just check Congo, rape as a war weapon.

When you combine, tribalism, religious fanaticism, highly patriarchal society and illiteracy you will never move much beyond the stone age.

Blaming foreigners is a cop out.

In their situation, rich in natural resource is not a good thing. A old Chinese proverb says: A people is not guilty but having a jade plate is his crime. For example, Sierra Leone, this country has a lot of diamond but it's among the worst countries in the world.

Maybe poor in natural resource is a blessing for some African countries.

There is some truth to this, because then you are forced to develop your Human resource, Mineral resources makes you complacent in developing the best resource a nation can have, it's citizens.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom