What's new

Muslim man beaten up for transporting cows in India, dies

when a nation full of uncivilized people what else can be expected?
what happened is very very shameful at the least. However, u painting the whole of india as uncivilized says much about ur wat of looking at things. remember, you are also a part of this civilization and not some nordic horde.

what happened is very very shameful at the least. However, u painting the whole of india as uncivilized says much about ur wat of looking at things. remember, you are also a part of this civilization and not some nordic horde.
Oh please, dont try to be so nice here. Be yourself. Indians doesn't feel any shame.

And we was part of Indian sub continental civilization. Now we are no longer part of it. We have successfully built our own version.

While we have indian posters (like HariVamsha)on this forum that are saying atleast the cows are safe..shame on them, no respect for humanity

yes its very alarming

Oh please, dont try to be so nice here. Be yourself. Indians doesn't feel any shame.

And we was part of Indian sub continental civilization. Now we are no longer part of it. We have successfully built our own version.

well said

when a nation full of uncivilized people what else can be expected?

But as another said,...that is still not preventing millions of bdians from illegally coming and staying in India - even under the risk of being shot by the BSF.

b2.png

Sad and disturbing news, need to teach this Gau RAKSHAS a lesson and take immediate actions against these cowards. Jai Hind.

But as another said,...that is still not preventing millions of bdians from illegally coming and staying in India - even under the risk of being shot by the BSF.

View attachment 389356

typical indian!!! you are trying to divert the attention from the topic. What you are referring that a whole different issue. If want to talk about that then open a new thread. will ans you in that thread. btw if you want to know about legal and illegal indian migrants in Bangladesh then have a look https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indian-expats-remit-3-716m-from-bangladesh.301085/page-5

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

defecate+in+india.jpg

thank you for showing how i should feel. i am sure you had been adviced likewise by ur parents and you are just passing their wisdom on to me.
regarding civilizational theatrics, yes i believe you are different. but then compare 50 odd years with at least 2000 years of cultural attachments. i hope you get my point.
off topic: i am of bangladeshi stock myself. my ancestors moved to assam/west bengal in early 1930s forseeing the religious upheaval that was going to follow....and no, were not zamindar aholes, we were just like the farmer in ur avatar.
find peace.

We should not blame whole India due to few individuals. India is house of 1.4 billion people.
And Sad incident. Rip.....

thank you for showing how i should feel. i am sure you had been adviced likewise by ur parents and you are just passing their wisdom on to me.
regarding civilizational theatrics, yes i believe you are different. but then compare 50 odd years with at least 2000 years of cultural attachments. i hope you get my point.
off topic: i am of bangladeshi stock myself. my ancestors moved to assam/west bengal in early 1930s forseeing the religious upheaval that was going to follow....and no, were not zamindar aholes, we were just like the farmer in ur avatar.
find peace.
I came here to learn. And you can see what I learned about you Indians.

50 years of separation is enough to stay out of learning uncivilized acts.

ভারতে ভালই আছেন এবং থাকবেন আশা করি।

I came here to learn. And you can see what I learned about you Indians.

50 years of separation is enough to stay out of learning uncivilized acts.

ভারতে ভালই আছেন এবং থাকবেন আশা করি।
its unfortunate that u got this impression of indians, and its only us to blame. hopefully your idea about indians will change.
regarding "unlearning of uncivilized acts", good luck to you.
Apney aamar legya bhaalo aasha korsen, tai aami aapnar proti kritartho. asha kori aamra shobai bhalo koira thakmu.

its unfortunate that u got this impression of indians, and its only us to blame. hopefully your idea about indians will change.
regarding "unlearning of uncivilized acts", good luck to you.
Apney aamar legya bhaalo aasha korsen, tai aami aapnar proti kritartho. asha kori aamra shobai bhalo koira thakmu.

calm down mate. In past the indian subcontinent is divided into many empires from time to time. So it is wrong to say that bangladesh was a part of indian civilization. We have our civilization, culture, heritage....btw in my entire life i have not seen so polite indian like you. best wishes

Back
Top Bottom