What's new

Muslim man beaten up for transporting cows in India, dies

The country is fast becoming a play ground of RSS activities. Look at what they're doing to young kids. And, here the Sanghis and their apologists are telling that everything is hungy and dory in India. No developments, it Joomlas after Joomlas. Hyper Hindutva nuts destroying this country which is primitive apart from the urban regions. Unsuspecting rural people instead of getting development are given Hindu terrorist ideologies by RSS and Sanghparivar. The ugly Chaddis in the forum are busy justifying this.:

source: https://www.facebook.com/beefjanataparty/posts/1427059877356898
This is what the RSS unleashed in West Bengal today in the name of Ram Navami. The Hindu believers themselves have to be vigilant and resist this attempt to militarise their children. What is this whole deal of giving swords and knives to children and parading them on the streets? What kind of hatred is being injected into their minds? What are these sanghis teaching these kids about their "enemies"?

On Tuesday, BJP state president had supported the idea of carrying weapons in the Ram Navami rallies. “People may carry any kind of weapon that our gods of 33 koti (types) carry. What is the problem if Hindus display their faith and strength?” Ghosh had said on the eve of the festival. (The fourth image here is of him carrying the sword)

The slogan ‘mandir wahi banayenge’ was raised from many of these rallies. Rightwing Hindutva organisations Vishva Hindu Parishad, Hindu Jagran Manch and various other outfits affiliated to RSS organised these rallies.

Dear Bengalis, please start resisting this in all the ways you can. This is building towards something poisonous and dangerous.

17800064_1427057010690518_4672572939920160031_n.jpg

17795967_1427057014023851_8905209235054646503_n.jpg

17796032_1427057020690517_456726179203421640_n.jpg

Two-nation theory is always proved right after such acts of hatred.

The act is despicable. Murder.

But why parade your insecurities on such threads? Thousands, yes thousands get murdered in pakistan in acts of religious hatred. What theory does THAT prove?

You have your country. Make it better instead of constantly looking for validation of your failures in our issues. Its been freaking 7 decades man.

The act is despicable. Murder.

But why parade your insecurities on such threads? Thousands, yes thousands get murdered in pakistan in acts of religious hatred. What theory does THAT prove?

You have your country. Make it better instead of constantly looking for validation of your failures in our issues. Its been freaking 7 decades man.
And we are coming out of this madness slowly but surely. However, you should worry about your own country instead of pointing fingers at our failings. All signs are pointing towards you guys descending into worst sh!t than us. Maybe its time for a little introspection and rectify these things before they get out of hands. Bigotry whether religious, racial or intellectual is not good for any country.

I was told that a single incident does not extrapolate to the entire Indian society. However if we choose to view it from that angle we will be labeled as miserable sickos. This news is not sick enough to be classified as national sickness unfortunately. May the poor man rest in peace

And we are coming out of this madness slowly but surely. However, you should worry about your own country instead of pointing fingers at our failings. All signs are pointing towards you guys descending into worst sh!t than us. Maybe its time for a little introspection and rectify these things before they get out of hands. Bigotry whether religious, racial or intellectual is not good for any country.

Cow vigilantesim has existed here forever. Its plain stupid.

I totally agree with you that such crime is an issue.

But you telling us how such crimes in India justify the deaths of over a million in 1947 is plain hogwash. Particulary when hundreds of shias and durgah goers have been killed in pakistan only this year. I am happy pakistan is separate. But u coming here and gloating over a tragedy in India is plain weird.

Cow vigilantesim has existed here forever. Its plain stupid.

I totally agree with you that such crime is an issue.

But you telling us how such crimes in India justify the deaths of over a million in 1947 is plain hogwash. Particulary when hundreds of shias and durgah goers have been killed in pakistan only this year. I am happy pakistan is separate. But u coming here and gloating over a tragedy in India is plain weird.
When did I gloat in my post or provide any justification for the killing of minorities. I agreed that we have a problem and that is being rectified as more and more people are speaking against such factors in my country. And I advised you guys to do a little soul searching so that these regressive factors are countered. Next time read the pots carefully before replying.

What do you think about this legislation made for Cow? Is it justifiable in secular countries like India and how your country men see this? I mean India has highest number of minorities as compare to other countries and they should come up with sensible legislation. The secular fabric made by your leaders in last two decades will be destroyed.
In short you guys get your own version of ZIA. We still see the aftershocks of his tenure.

See if we were to ban food based on religion, then I am sure we cannot eat anything. For eg. Liquor is Haram for Muslims, Jains do not eat Garlic and Onions, Biblical dietary states fish with soft skins and creatures with hard shells are not to be eaten. So if we were to ban something on religious basis we should give away with most of our daily diet.

If its for the cause of nature, then we must ban the entire meat industry in India, if not, then I feel we must not poke our nose into somebody else's plate, at least not in a country like India where the general public is not in support of this.

Does that mean Bangladeshi's will not be entering India in hoards from now on ? :cheesy:

typical indian!!! you are trying to divert the attention from the topic. What you are referring that a whole different issue. If want to talk about that then open a new thread. will ans you in that thread. btw if you want to know about legal and illegal indian migrants in Bangladesh then have a look https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indian-expats-remit-3-716m-from-bangladesh.301085/page-5

Last edited:
typical indian!!! you are trying to divert the attention from the topic. What you are referring that a whole different issue. If want to talk about that then open a new thread. will ans you in that thread. btw if you want to know about legal and illegal indian migrants in Bangladesh then have a look https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indian-expats-remit-3-716m-from-bangladesh.301085/

I was just wondering why B"deshi's continue to pour into India, if it was such a horrible place :lol:

I was just wondering why B"deshi's continue to pour into India, if it was such a horrible place :lol:

What kind of stupid you are!! :disagree::disagree:
as i told you if want to talk about that open a new thread. I will ans you with authentic resources not just bark like many indis with no proof whatsoever. If you have brain then i guarantee you will never ever going to claim anything like this 'B"deshi's continue to pour into India' in your entire life!

'a horrible place'
Ofcourse it is a horrible place with full of uncivilized people no doubt. AND STAY ON TOPIC

These are the stories I show my white friends when I tell them that Pakistan fought wars for our right to be free and eat beef!!!:pakistan:

See if we were to ban food based on religion, then I am sure we cannot eat anything. For eg. Liquor is Haram for Muslims, Jains do not eat Garlic and Onions, Biblical dietary states fish with soft skins and creatures with hard shells are not to be eaten. So if we were to ban something on religious basis we should give away with most of our daily diet.

If its for the cause of nature, then we must ban the entire meat industry in India, if not, then I feel we must not poke our nose into somebody else's plate, at least not in a country like India where the general public is not in support of this.

How about just cleaning up the country first?
Your argument is just as bigoted as the people supporting faith based diet laws when your holiest river looks like this
1406196591Pollution.jpg

Are you telling me that the meat industry turned the holy Ganges into that?

Dear Bengalis, please start resisting this in all the ways you can. This is building towards something poisonous and dangerous.

Enjoy your failure here too...just like you enjoyed UP result (and will enjoy 2019 result among others). Time not on your side and never will be. Lack of time will also be converted to lack of space for your extremist sort. It is after all why you paint the reactionary movement to your own extremism as the only extremism (while hoping people are eternally blind to yours which was the original and perpetual one spawned from the eternal wars of the middle east).

These are the seeds you sow and the bitter harvest you reap. You will only truly understand later when its presented physically to you, its ok. In mean time we welcome you helping to separate the wheat from the chaff everywhere, among everyone so appropriate measures on the ground can be taken long term.

Rest of your life is going to be quite the angry miserable one, because your safe space will be gone....and a cold hard brutality of what you helped to create manifests all around you. You don't get to endlessly poke at a behemoth hoping he will endlessly take it with no retaliation. But you have to learn that the hard way, thats fine. You won't enjoy it is all I can say.

Back
Top Bottom