What's new

Muslim man beaten up for transporting cows in India, dies

I was just wondering why B"deshi's continue to pour into India, if it was such a horrible place :lol:
according to them, its a pure lie that BDeshis flock into india. they think its indian propaganda, as if only india knows how to make propagandas.
if you get a chance to visit the northeast you will find scores of BDeshis.
even in NCR region, they say they are of Malda/Coochbehar, but all of them are BDeshis.

What kind of stupid you are!! :disagree::disagree:
as i told you if want to talk about that open a new thread. I will ans you with authentic resources not just bark like many indis with no proof whatsoever. If you have brain then i guarantee you will never ever going to claim anything like this 'B"deshi's continue to pour into India' in your entire life!

'a horrible place'
Ofcourse it is a horrible place with full of uncivilized people no doubt. AND STAY ON TOPIC

LOL....there is no point in telling me all this. You need to convince your fellow B'deshi and prevent them from coming into India :P

according to them, its a pure lie that BDeshis flock into india. they think its indian propaganda, as if only india knows how to make propagandas.
even in NCR region, they say they are of Malda/Coochbehar, but all of them are BDeshis.

The last time I went to a restaurant in Hyderabad, the freaking waiter was a Bangladeshi.

His accent was a dead give away, but when I asked him, he got nervous and said he is from "orrisa" :P

The last time I went to a restaurant in Hyderabad, the freaking waiter was a Bangladeshi.

His accent was a dead give away, but when I asked him, he got nervous and said he is from "orrisa" :P
my maid introduced herself as "JODHA", I asked for confirmation, she confirmed.
few days later, she accidentally blurted out that her "father in law ka INTEKAAL ho gaya" and her name is ZOHRA and not Jodha.

well the two nations theory is not theory infact it is a fact and it has been proven again and again by such incidents.. and i m very happy that saffron terror is damaging india from inside and india in 2025 will b a very polarized country where the religious and ethnic divisions will b clearly visible ....we Pakistanis are coming out of such scenario and its time for inida

These are the stories I show my white friends when I tell them that Pakistan fought wars for our right to be free and eat beef!!!:pakistan:

How about just cleaning up the country first?
Your argument is just as bigoted as the people supporting faith based diet laws when your holiest river looks like this
1406196591Pollution.jpg

Are you telling me that the meat industry turned the holy Ganges into that?

Do you even read English Mate?? Read what I have written first and then spew your nonsense. Get a life troll !!

Do you even read English Mate?? Read what I have written first and then spew your nonsense. Get a life troll !!
Is your panties in a knott because I showed a picture of your "Holy river" ?

I don't understand this hostile response in any other context.

I was only taking issue with "If its for the cause of nature, then we must ban the entire meat industry in India"

Very disturbing to watch. men beaten for 1 hour in the day light. No one tried to stop.cops absent. And minister said it was 'manhandling', refused to call murder!!!
This kind of barbaric act is not acceptable at all in 2017 when most of the people in our mother earth are civilized.

Last edited:
Is your panties in a knott because I showed a picture of your "Holy river" ?

I don't understand this hostile response in any other context.

I was only taking issue with "If its for the cause of nature, then we must ban the entire meat industry in India"

You dont understand because you did not read my comments full and also because of the complete hatred and nonsense in you. What I said in my comment typically means that, there is no point in selectively banning beef, as different religions have different food dietary(Explained in my comment, if you read it full, you'll come to know) and if the banning was not for the sake of religion but for nature, then the entire meat industry(Fish,Poultry,Beef) must be banned without being selective.

Your hatred blinded you from reading this "if not, then I feel we must not poke our nose into somebody else's plate"

Last edited:

Pewglobal is a big propoganda as well. BD "official" "statistics" are only one thats the truth lol.

Back
Top Bottom