What's new

Muslim man beaten to death in India for allegedly slaughtering cows

Dawn = Yawn
Dawn is way more unbiased than any newspaper in india, except “the hindu”

The carcass recovered from their possession is clear proof they were involved in cow slaughter, so those who beat one of them to death should get life imprisonment and the injured one should get 7 year jail.
Shriman,
The carcass was found in the village, not on the premises of deceased.
And its not abnormal to find cowbones or their carcass in a village. Afterall, cows roam in villages not in shopping malls.

CCTV footage of Cow theft in car from Panchmahal district of Gujarat

Looks like the Hindu Fascists are out once again to derail and try to cover up the crimes of their fellows. Instead of condemning the killing. Pathetic really.

So in India an animal is more important than human life?
It's not,but I know where people have cought cattle thief's and smashed them.its not beause they love animals but because it's their livelihood and loosing cattle is like loosing their livelihood

It's not,but I know where people have cought cattle thief's and smashed them.its not beause they love animals but because it's their livelihood and loosing cattle is like loosing their livelihood
Lols nice propaganda ...first sell your old cattle for slaughter then call Hindu goons who not only thrash or kill they buyers but also bring back the cattle....waooo what Baniya mindset....

Lols nice propaganda ...first sell your old cattle for slaughter then call Hindu goons who not only thrash or kill they buyers but also bring back the cattle....waooo what Baniya mindset....
It's not propaganda,I am not saying cattle thiefs are Muslims,infact I dint see a Muslim who was cought .but who ever it is when they get cought get it nicely.

Poor RSS, Bajrang dal clowns would get a heart attack seeing that
Lol. Any butparast will. Hehe.

The carcass recovered from their possession is clear proof they were involved in cow slaughter, so those who beat one of them to death should get life imprisonment and the injured one should get 7 year jail.
So what if a carcass is recovered? It is just food. If you are stuck in 2000BC is it our problem?

Dawn is way more unbiased than any newspaper in india, except “the hindu”

Shriman,
The carcass was found in the village, not on the premises of deceased.
And its not abnormal to find cowbones or their carcass in a village. Afterall, cows roam in villages not in shopping malls.
This is just Hindu backwardness. And narrow mindedness.

Lol. Any butparast will. Hehe.

So what if a carcass is recovered? It is just food. If you are stuck in 2000BC is it our problem?

This is just Hindu backwardness. And narrow mindedness.
Bro read my previous posts.

#HindusTakingIndiaBack

#MakeCowHolyAgain

#FromIndiaToHindustan

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom