Muslim Man Beaten to Death in India After Suspected of Slaughtering a Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A communally sensitive village in Greater Noida is under heavy police security after a 50-year-old man was beaten to death by a mob which suspected that he had slaughtered a cow.

Ikhlaq died and his son was injured after being attacked in their home in Jarcha village of Greater Noida on Monday night. Police sent reinforcements to the village after groups pelted stones at each other.

“All senior police officials are camping in Jarcha since late Monday night. Heavy police force has been deployed and the situation is under control. Help was sought from the bordering police stations and a number of riot control personnel were deployed,” said NP Singh, district magistrate, Gautam Budh Nagar.

Some police officials, including deputy superintendent of police Anurag Singh, received minor injuries in the stone pelting incident. “The stone pelting lasted for 15 minutes. Force was sent to the spot immediately and situation was brought under control. Some policemen received minor injuries,” said Anurag Singh.

Deputy Inspector General (Meerut Range) Ashutosh Kumar and senior superintendent of police Gautam Budh Nagar, Kiran Sivakumar rushed to the village following the information of communal tension.

Ikhlaq’s family members have recognised their attackers. “A case has been lodged against 10 persons following a complaint by the deceased’s daughter at Jarcha police station. Six of them were arrested and a manhunt has been launched to arrest the absconding culprits,” said Subodh Kumar Singh, in-charge, Jarcha police station.

“Post-mortem of the body was conducted and it was handed over to the family members. Prima facie, it seems the victim died of internal injuries. The reason of death will be confirmed through the report,” Singh added.

One dead in communal violence in Greater Noida village | noida | Hindustan Times

Why do you beat the man to death when if you allege he slaughtered the Gai Mata, this holy being is incapable of protecting itself and staying alive? Rather you should take issue with Gai Mata for being unworthy of divine worship.
Same with dudes who jump a guy for talking to one of their girls. Guy doesn't know said girl is with group, so why jump the guy, when the girl is prolonging dialogue?

Bhangee logic.

إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Shame on Hindus :angry:

That's why I am working on this project New Muslim Capital in Indian subcontinent

Muslim brothers kindly give me your e mail IDs, I will send you some documents and other details regarding the United Muslims project. This is the only way we can bring our glory back in the sub continent shich is currently being ruled by Hindus.

Such incidents are not acceptable, WE MUST CLAIM OUR LAND, RESOURCES AND WEALTH.

Shame on Hindus :angry:

That's why I am working on this project New Muslim Capital in Indian subcontinent

Muslim brothers kindly give me your e mail IDs, I will send you some documents and other details regarding the United Muslims project. This is the only way we can bring our glory back in the sub continent shich is currently being ruled by Hindus.

Such incidents are not acceptable, WE MUST CLAIM OUR LAND, RESOURCES AND WEALTH.

I guess if thats the case plz do something for 0ver 1500 deaths in Saudi.. ..wait why not stop the DRONES first ?

the same logic you use for kill on your holy book. The holy book cannot protect itself ? or cannot punish who has harmed it ?

you should talk with your GOD who unable to do anything or unworthy of divine worship?

now you got the reply in the language you understand. If throw the stone you will be brick in return in same language.

Wrong analogy. If cow is that much important for Hindus then they should stop exporting tonnes of its meat all over the world. Or this gau mata BS is just another excuse to kill muslims?

I guess if thats the case plz do something for 0ver 1500 deaths in Saudi.. ..wait why not stop the DRONES first ?
Why would we care for Arabs? We share our history with South Asian muslims. UMSA (united muslims of south asia) would be a country drone free and an economic model in the muslim world capable of challenging even the greatest power where people won't be killed for eating meat or slaughtering cows.

the same logic you use for kill for your holy book. The holy book cannot protect itself ? or cannot punish who has harmed it ?

you should talk with your GOD who unable to do anything or unworthy of divine worship?

now you got the reply in the language you understand. If throw the stone you will be brick in return in same language.
are you stupid or just stupid?
the Quran is just a Holy BOOK, BOOK, if you dont get it, i will say it again BOOK.

we worship Allah, not the book genius

we are not in Saudi.... I hope you don't compare..

the same logic you use for kill for your holy book. The holy book cannot protect itself ? or cannot punish who has harmed it ?

You call that a "brick" bhangee? I sh*t bigger bricks out of my rear end on a daily basis. Silly bhangee, your logic is lacking I see, since Muslims do not worship the Quran and is not an object of deification. Now go back to Gai Mata and ask why she cannot protect herself through her divine being.

You call that a "brick" bhangee? I sh*t bigger bricks out of my rear end on a daily basis. Silly bhangee, your logic is lacking I see, since Muslims do not worship the Quran and is not an object of deification. Now go back to Gai Mata and ask why she cannot protect herself through her divine being.

We dont have to ask anything......burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in retaliation, muslims in india should kill every dog they find in their localities, in grounds, near their work places and public roads... kill without mercy... eradicate each of this filthy unspeakable.

there may be nothing called "holy creature" in islam but cats are the closest thing to being that, and it is for a reason.

cats are almost extinct in india primarily because of the uncountably huge increase in dogs since the establishment of the 1998 bjp government and its insane "environment minister", maneka gandhi.

dogs have killed people in huge numbers and attacked in thousands...

Stray dogs bite 7-year-old Delhi boy to death - The Times of India

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/07/world/asia/india-stray-dogs-are-a-menace.html?_r=0

dogs have been used by criminal doctors to get rid of female foetuses, aborted of course on orders of some insane mother-in-law, husband and grand mother-in-law ( Maharashtra: Doctors in Beed feed aborted female foetuses to dogs : North, News - India Today ).

mental case "animal experts" have found another way blaming muslims for this dog increase ( strangely ) by blaming meat shops as feeding places indirectly ( the refuse from there ), disregarding totally that it is entirely the fault of bjp for this uncountable increase in dog population.

india has become "dog capital of the world".

the failure modi sarkaar is busy buying western weapons while india's smaller cats are almost extinct and the human citizens face daily threats of being ripped apart alive by dogs and female foeticide has found a new easily available removal method.

forget about going to mosques... one would show true dedication to islam and humanity by killing every dog within sight and outside.

what indian police and cities should do is follow the method of baghdad and chinese municipalities in getting rid of this filth called dog...

Stray dogs being killed in Baghdad - CNN.com

from ( Get rid of your dog or we'll club it to death, say Chinese officials | World news | The Guardian )...
“No person is permitted to keep a dog of any kind,” said the notice posted on gateposts around the community of mostly high-rise apartment blocks. “Deal with it on your own, or else the committee will organise people to enter your home and club the dog to death right there.”
this is how it is done.

dogs increase when a society has traditional mistakes or is incomplete in progress or is in turmoil...
The last dog culling in Baghdad took place before the U.S.-led invasion in 2003. Since then, the stray dog population increased dramatically and became a threat to humans, authorities said.

dogs in india must be eradicated... for every human lynched for "suspected cow slaughter", kill a 100 dogs... deliver a message.

kill dogs for humanity and for restoring peace... kill dogs to bring back cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom