What's new

Muslim Man Beaten to Death in India After Suspected of Slaughtering a Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want people who killed a criminal to be hanged? :hitwall:

I agree, he should have been hanged by the police, but in UP there is no law and order anyway. So ... there you go.

He was 'suspect' and even if he killed a cow does not mean he should die.

I hope the steak was worth it, enough of this secular BS. If you want to dig into a juicy piece of steak go and live in them secular lala land of kerala or NE, because up here in North we will fork you up with a knife.

Cow is sacred to Buddhist and Jains as well.

Why can't Muslims respect a simple fact that we consider Cow to be holy. You will pay for offending Hindu's feeling. you don't see Hindus rubbing pork on your face. Hindus are not asking to stop practicing your religion, but stop slaughtering cows.
you don't get offended when cows slaughter all over the globe and wearing the shoes sandal made of cows skin ? which is more disgraceful eating your god or using his/her skin as footwear .

I hope the steak was worth it, enough of this secular BS. If you want to dig into a juicy piece of steak go and live in them secular lala land of kerala or NE, because up here in North we will fork you up with a knife.

There should be more options too international ones specifically the countries which were made for them.

you don't get offended when cows slaughter all over the globe and wearing the shoes sandal made of cows skin ? which is more disgraceful eating your god or using his/her skin as footwear .

Cow is not God lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom